Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo (36939 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: / DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by bclint: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rest In Peace Man u are one of a kind...i lyk dis guy especially his roles in "state of emergency nd the president's daughter"

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
DavidGodwin:
Really a good actor. Gone were those days when Nollywood was still Nollywood. This guy nailed State of Emergency
mehn dat film make sense.both JT and saint obi nailed.unfortunately most nollywood movies of today are jus complete rubbbish sad.
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by Heineken(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
I wish there's no death...anytime I remember my late bro too na cry I dey always cry.. Rest in peace sunkanmi.
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by wenzi: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
LIFE IS ALWAYS IMBUE WITH THINGS LIKE THIS.. R.I.P NIGGA
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by amahthelma(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
RIP....even dou I don't knw u
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by zicoraads: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
amahthelma:
You don't watch or used to watch home videos?
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by bobo65(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
DavidGodwin:
Really a good actor. Gone were those days when Nollywood was still Nollywood. This guy nailed State of Emergency

Saint obi too killed it

I hope that movie got an award
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
State of emergency
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by UluemeFrank(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is she wearing Virgina PAD in tha pinsure??
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
embarassed
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by policy12: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hw time flies.. What a life, soonest ds world will also be wtout me nd u plz live nd don't exist.
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Miss him too d last movie i rmbrd i watched him was Labista. RIP bro
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by taribojacob(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
seriously?? never knew my Idol Taribo West had passed on 10 years ago, no wonder i never heard about his retirement from the Super Eagle or him husstling to coach the eagles.....Green Eagles of Old, loosing all the best minds
RIP my idol
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by Generalyemi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Akshow:
I work and have a life outside social media. so

so mind your bizness/work
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by JesusIgot(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ten yrs in heaven or hell? too hard to knw where him gone but in Christ, u are save forever
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by enuelsmith: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
I like him more whenever i remember is roles in The state of emergency movie, i simply like is character displayed . Continue to rest in peace Tom-West
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
dammytosh:
It is 10 years already.

I am getting Old. shocked shocked shocked

RIP JT.

One of the best actors of his time.

No.. I am getting old grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by tylesh(f): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Continue to rest in peace JT...prolific actor
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by maxbee: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rest in peace my star Actor, great talent gone
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by laikas: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
DavidGodwin a:
oh my God! U saw that movie, "alpha, beta"
pls whre is saint obi?
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by laikas: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
amahthelma:
pls with due respect, whn were u born? are u a nigerian? u've neva watched nigeria movies?
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by laikas: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
taribojacob:
seriously?? never knew my Idol Taribo West had passed on 10 years ago, no wonder i never heard about his retirement from the Super Eagle or him husstling to coach the eagles.....Green Eagles of Old, loosing all the best minds
RIP my idol
who be this? taribo west?
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by realnas(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
continue to r i p jt tom west a true nollywood icon , thinkin about ur death stil breaks my hrt 10 yrs down the road
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by adelekeolu(m): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
And that's my nigga right dere
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by Winneygirl(f): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2016
He was in "She Devil" starring Dakore Egbuson and Hank Anuku. Great movie too.
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by Akshow: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Generalyemi:

so mind your bizness/work
U sound like a broken record Mr. I asked a simple question and if you have no ans to it, mind ur own business.
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by femi4: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2016
mysticgal:
When he died I was a bit young but I felt the impact of his death. I loved his movies.... A lot sad
Rest well J. T tom
how old were you then?
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by femi4: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2016
amahthelma:
indomie generation
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by mysticgal(f): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2016
femi4:
how old were you then?
Say 13 cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by femi4: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2016
mysticgal:

Say 13 cheesy
humm...you should be in your early twenties now
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by mysticgal(f): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2016
femi4:
humm...you should be in your early twenties now
Yup cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo by femi4: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2016
mysticgal:

Yup cheesy
wishing you all the best today......you don't really have aggressive campaign team, yet you made it to the final

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities React As Linda Ikeji Welcomes A Baby Boy In Atlanta / Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos / Funke Adesiyan Fires Back, Says Tonto Dikeh Is A Depressed Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.