Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank (9125 Views)

Banks Now Charge For USSD? / New CBN Policy; Banks Now Charge N50 Monthly For Debit Cards? / Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by stevolinkon40: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
I first noticed this while transferring from my Stanbic bank to another Stanbic bank but i was thinking maybe it was an error. #105 was charged when I transferred using Stanbic ibtc mobile app... Same thing happened today twice on my first bank mobile app. 105# was charged for all transfers either to other bank or within same bank. Anyone noticed this too?

Lalasticala come and inform nairalanders. I was charged 105# first bank to first bank for a transfer of a mere 700# for buying Etisalat 1.5gb data from data resellers.

2 Likes

Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by OAUTemitayo: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
GTB did the same thing to me yesterday
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by segebobo: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Should they be doing this without informing customers before hand.
...Bank charges like this discourage the use of e-banking

1 Like

Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by jeebz: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
What channel did you use? Internet Banking or ATM. If ATM then the charge is collected by Interswitch not your bank. Still call or email your banks customer care. My 3 cents
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by stevolinkon40: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
jeebz:
What channel did you use? Internet Banking or ATM. If ATM then the charge is collected by Interswitch not your bank. Still call or email your banks customer care. My 3 cents
I used mobile app not Atm... Happened to two of my friends too... Seem like it's all banks but they didn't inform customers

1 Like

Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by Bugatie(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please you need to mask those account numbers... Or pull down the thread completely and take your complaints to the bank.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by stevolinkon40: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bugatie:
Please you need to mask those account numbers... Or pull down the thread completely and take your complaints to the bank.
alright. Thanks
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by dollaflow(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
make they no destroy our business ooo
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by Adebayolove(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Reminds of the day UBA charged me 105 for transfer 100 to another UBA account. Next time use stanbic internet banking for transfer. Stanbic-stanbic is free and about 75 Naira to other banks via internet banking.
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by dav8id(m): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
First bank charged #105 and Stobic charged me #100
this charges no b today nah ...since earlier this year nah
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by stevolinkon40: 1:26am On Jun 25, 2016
Adebayolove:
Reminds of the day UBA charged me 105 for transfer 100 to another UBA account. Next time use stanbic internet banking for transfer. Stanbic-stanbic is free and about 75 Naira to other banks via internet banking.
I used Stanbic bank mobile app for the transfer and yet 105 debited...
dav8id:

First bank charged #105 and Stobic charged me #100
this charges no b today nah ...since earlier this year nah
I have been using the app to transfer money before and I also use *909# option and *894# for first bank and within same bank is free until recently. To other banks it's not a new development but within same bank. It's new. Now when someone withdraw from arm different from your bank 65 will be deducted on all withdraw unlike befor that it will only be deducted on third withdrawal
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by jeebz: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
stevolinkon40:
I used Stanbic bank mobile app for the transfer and yet 105 debited... I have been using the app to transfer money before and I also use *909# option and *894# for first bank and within same bank is free until recently. To other banks it's not a new development but within same bank. It's new. Now when someone withdraw from arm different from your bank 65 will be deducted on all withdraw unlike befor that it will only be deducted on third withdrawal
Email or call your banks' contact center to verify. I do FBN transfers and have never been charged.
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by itoese(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
I use Diamond and Access Bank mobile app. I have never been charged for transfer within the same bank.
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by BlindAngel: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
stevolinkon40:
I first noticed this while transferring from my Stanbic bank to another Stanbic bank but i was thinking maybe it was an error. #105 was charged when I transferred using Stanbic ibtc mobile app... Same thing happened today twice on my first bank mobile app. 105# was charged for all transfers either to other bank or within same bank. Anyone noticed this too?

Lalasticala come and inform nairalanders. I was charged 105# first bank to first bank for a transfer of a mere 700# for buying Etisalat 1.5gb data from data resellers.
Sir how do you did the transfer, i want to transfer money to someone from first bank to uba but my atm has expired. Can i still do the transfer successfully sir?
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by pastor24: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Union Bank doesn't charge for transfers between it's customers it is absolutely free. But for transfers to customers of other banks, the amount charged as transfer fee goes to NIBSS/INTERSWITCH whose platforms are used to enable such transfer. Union Bank online platforms be it Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, POS and ATMs are user friendly and fast and reliable, with zero failure rate.
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by stevolinkon40: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
BlindAngel:

Sir how do you did the transfer, i want to transfer money to someone from first bank to uba but my atm has expired. Can i still do the transfer successfully sir?
Dial *894# with the number you recieve alerts with amd follow the prompt to send money from first bank
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by BlindAngel: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Dial *894# with the number you recieve alerts with amd follow the prompt to send money from first bank
Sir will it work witout a functioning atm card? My atm card has espired.
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by maasoap(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2017
jeebz:
Email or call your banks' contact center to verify. I do FBN transfers and have never been charged.
I did FBN to FBN on Saturday, no charge. But when I tried UBA to UBA, they wanted to deduct 105. No way!
Calling them is a waste of time and credit because they started deducting your call credit from the first minute and wouldn't even answer your call. I wasted 200 naira on Saturday trying to call. Email response may be slow or delayed but it works and it's free.
Re: Banks Now Charge #100 /#105 For Fund Transfer Within Same Bank by stevolinkon40: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
BlindAngel:

Sir will it work witout a functioning atm card? My atm card has espired.
I am not very sure because it will ask for your atm pin for the first time when registering.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Brown Custom Paper Bags & Custom Serviettes For A Food Business? / Where Can I Get This Kind Of Packaging Boxes In Lagos / Emefiele To Meet Bank CEOs Over Sacking, Forex Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.