Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,376 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (87092 Views)

Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by a4jasper(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmalexabl:
FAYOSE IS PRESENTLY THE ONLY SENSIBLE GOVERNOR WEST OF NIGERIA.

THATS WHY HE IS MY ROLE MODEL..
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by a4jasper(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmalexabl:
FAYOSE IS PRESENTLY THE ONLY SENSIBLE GOVERNOR WEST OF NIGERIA.

THATS WHY HE IS MY ROLE MODEL..
Even more sensible than Ambode of lagos abi?.......oh I even 4got!!!... more sensible than Ojukwu + Azikiwe combined....pls just make him ur president/prime minister wen biafra is actualized..thanks
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by olutosfem(f): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
As if that's the type of fish he eats. He's just trying hard to please his people and to claim man of the people when he could not even pay workers salary. He's busy taking pictures in the market. "Osiun"
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Ebenezerk2: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
People like to compare Lagos to other states, forgetting that Lagos can do far more than any state in Nigeria without collecting a kobo from Federal Govt, if a worst governor governs Lagos, he will perform, Lagos alone is far better than the combination of all other states in southwest
MrDavidson:
How did this man ever become a governor? Is this governance? While the likes of Ambode is signing contracts with UAE, this man is busy making mockery of the Office of the Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by olutosfem(f): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
As if that's the type of fish he eats undecided.he keeps roaming the market claiming man of the people upandan. Pay your workers and let them have food on there table instead of taking pictures like baby undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by emmalexabl(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
a4jasper:

Even more sensible than Ambode of lagos abi?.......oh I even 4got!!!... more sensible than Ojukwu + Azikiwe combine....pls just make him ur president/prime minister wen biafra is actualized..thanks

Who is AmbODE ??
Even the name says it all...what do you call ode in your ngbatii lang ??
And yes fayose is much sensible than your senseless and psychotic Awolowolo..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Suntzung: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
engrhorla:

He is a governor not a charmer
Nah Only Poor And Uneducated Market Women In De Decive And Charm, U Know he know how weak and vunorable those women are and that is what he normally capitalise on, given them cup of rice etc wicked soul! Dan Iska
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by gotnel: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nov2:
peteru faaaaaaayooose, oga ooooooo dis time na fish, garri and orange u dey buy and sell with all dis women wey no sabi wetin dey happen for Ekiti and u think u close to d grassroots. why don't u just stop acting and face d fact, ur workers re starving to death jt bcuz u cud not pay dia salaries but ur son's account is getting fatter and driving one of d lastest car in town, u say u re dia for ur pipo but u indirectly enriching ur pocket, u claim u d only gomina dat is close to d grassroots yet u neva for once use ur salary to pay dia salaries. My question is ao ll u feel if u not pay a month's salary?

Fayose is playing bojuboju with the people of Ekiti. Salary is hanging from January till date, What money will the people who are predominantly civil servants use to patronize the market.
It's high time my people of Ekiti wake up to face the truth about what Fayose really is.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by olamirey(f): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingsman66:
any person that hate this gentle man of ekiti is an enemy of progression, arrest him, froze his account,remove his immunity while he is still in office,reduce his state allocation, HE IS STILL THE CHIOCE OF THE PEOPLE

Which people?the truth is that majority of the people who hail him On the streets are stark illiterates who don't know their right from their left,those who do,i.e.the elites know that Fayose is a Fraud,playing on their intelligence

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by onunwa21(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
kiss

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by hakimi1974(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lol the EFCC are powerless against him dear.All the noise would only end up on the pages of sahara reporters at least till october 2018
you think so? you should ask how o.b.J kicked him out

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lolz, this guy no send anybody at all.
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by TS2(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wash.

This Ekiti State...they are not a state of professors. They are a state of charlatans. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by olamirey(f): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmalexabl:

Who is AmbODE ??

U need to see a psychiatrist urgently
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by a4jasper(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
funkybully:

Ur hatred for fayose is bc he is giving dullardpo headache and BC he is a PDP governor. In terms of good governance, fayose is by far better than osun tout of s governor who is an APC man and I never see u condemn him
Lol, I baffles me how ppl like u reason,for ur info am frm ekiti & don't hate fayose but can u pls elucidate on wat governance is?.....abi to u governance is owing ur workers salaries & not having a concrete explanation on how ur bail out fund was spent or going to market places to cut ponmo or fish?...Aregbe is not any diff frm fayose but even at dat he is still looking for ways around his predicaments but wat did my Governor do?....He went on strike. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by SirToby(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
satelliteDISH:
The only brown roof governor with many lives. Bubu's nightmare. Although I am from the RISING SUN but am beginning to love this man.
Why won't you love him ? If Adolf Hitler wakes up 2moro and criticize buhari you won't mind giving your sister's hand in marriage to him. Shior
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by janvier27(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
the small boy in the 4th picture de vex
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Gchimez: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
satelliteDISH:
The only brown roof governor with many lives. Bubu's nightmare. Although I am from the RISING SUN but am beginning to love this man.
one love bro.
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Movic1:
All these people hailing/praising him re just doing oju aye cheesy cheesy . Agbako Governor
I swear na ojo aye grin
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by frisky2good(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
You want make dem stone dem?

TippyTop:
No shaking, Oshokomale no send o

How many governors can walk about the street like Fayose without police guards?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by a4jasper(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmalexabl:

Who is AmbODE ??
Hahahahahha.......bro u need help & u need it fast.
Just wen I tot u won't go any lower, u just hit d kerbs....won't go into innuendos!!! Peace
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by a4jasper(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
emmalexabl:

Who is AmbODE ??
Hahahahahha.......bro u need help & u need it fast.
Just wen I tot u won't go any lower, u just hit d kerbs....won't go into innuendos, take ur tribalism smwhere else. Peace!!!
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by ivandragon: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
on one hand, this is a good move which helps get the pulse of the 'real' people & to understand market trends & prices, it helps know where the people hurt & dymistifies the aura around political power. on the other hand, I doubt if he properly applies this interactions in a positive way. if he was more sensitive, better resource manager & less vulgar... he would have been one of the most down to earth governors ever...
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Oslim(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
funkybully:

Ur hatred for fayose is bc he is giving dullardpo headache and BC he is a PDP governor. In terms of good governance, fayose is by far better than osun tout of s governor who is an APC man and I never see u condemn him

God bless u for this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Martins301:

See your head like Fayose own. Go to Ekiti state and see if you can go as close as 50 meters when Fayose or even a councillor is passing. You dey judge with this arangee photo...mtcheeww
Bro, that's no true... I live here in Ekiti... Fayose is a fearless man that lives like he's got an extra life, unlike most governors that are usually guarded with thousands of soldiers

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by kingsman66(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
gotnel:

Fayose is playing bojuboju with the people of Ekiti. Salary is hanging from January till date, What money will the people who are predominantly civil servants use to patronize the market.
It's high time my people of Ekiti wake up to face the truth about what Fayose really is.

olamirey is clear and obvious that you are a hater of fayose.......................you have eventual quoted every body here, well u are reasoning base on ladies side

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by arresa: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lionhearted:

And what is the likes of Aregbe doing?

Aregbe is governing and he's a million times better than all your village governors combined.

This is what Aregbe is doing. Inspecting the interchange bridge he's building while your useless zero project Fayose was doing mogbo moya and attache..

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by GBAGAAUN(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by GBAGAAUN(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Image123(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
ivandragon:
on one hand, this is a good move which helps get the pulse of the 'real' people & to understand market trends & prices, it helps know where the people hurt & dymistifies the aura around political power. on the other hand, I doubt if he properly applies this interactions in a positive way. if he was more sensitive, better resource manager & less vulgar... he would have been one of the most down to earth governors ever...

No hand at all, the reaction is called eye service. No ordinary citizen will call a rich influential person names to their face. It's done all the time with staff grumbling about oga and management. And not with Fayose that even kings in his state fear his craziness. You saw Zenith bank MDs and PhD holder Aluko all afraid of him. The poor masses best bet is to hail him and get some money dashed them. It's not an indication that they enjoy his government.
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by spencekat(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
He looks undisturbed.
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
TippyTop:
No shaking, Oshokomale no send o

How many governors can walk about the street like Fayose without police guards?

Hi bro, good pm.
I have been hoping for a chat with you, hope sparing me a little of your time won't cause any undoing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / General Buhari's Military Government / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.