Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,843 members, 7,798,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (87084 Views)

Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Oslim(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
arresa:

Aregbe is governing and he's a million times better than all your village governors combined.

This is what Aregbe is doing. Inspecting the interchange bridge he's building while your useless zero project Fayose was doing mogbo moya and attache..

This Aresa is here again....Aresa wie no dey Osun State is talking again.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by davibid: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Check if he's coming grin

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by miketayo(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
illiteracy is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by flokii: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
dunkem21:
Zombies won't like this cheesy

I shake my head for you..

A man that has millions in over three accounts, crying cos. his accounts got frozen but hasn't paid workers in his state for over 4 months, instead went on solidarity strike..

I begin to wonder if you guys think straight or just want to comment.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by arresa: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, that's no true... I live here in Ekiti... Fayose is a fearless man that lives like he's got an extra life, unlike most governors that are usually guarded with thousands of soldiers

Fearless at looting and stealing of course..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by banme1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
arresa:
Unfortunately for the clown, his market women routine can not stop the EFCC....

Useless clown.
he is a useless yoruba clown.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Pyno30: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

There is no doubt that any reasonable citizen of ekiti state has regrets about having this chap as their governor right now! There has to be a better option for them! This man is too foolish to represent a state that boasts an abnormally high percentage of brilliant people!

Maybe their youths need to wake up and become more involved in the "selection process"!
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its like whenever this man wants to put his popularity to text he walks to the market!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by nwatiti(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
man of charisma, headache to bubu ,fearless lion,even though efcc wants u tight u tight die

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by dragunov: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
asha90:
Great leader of our time. Fayose is the face of a modern Nigeria.

#WestandwithyouFayose
You are a clown
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by banme1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Poweredbreww:

You are actually from the erosion ravaged red mud land.
are u from the brown roof republic?
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by andyanders: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Just looking at few number of women not up to 10 in number cheering the man. He has lost it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Coded4059: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose ride on oluwa gat u back

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by emmoteh(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
This man do off!! If this my Bros catch am? cry

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Keebee4bowale: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ewon kawanyin kawanyin.
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ekiti people don enter one chance

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Suntzung: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Its like whenever this man wants to put his popularity to text he walks to the market!
Mad people spirit like market places always; abi no be so my brother? and this man kuma nah madman, hence once the madness starts he head straight 2 the market!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
arresa:

Fearless at looting and stealing of course..
Hahahahha!!! That's a common trait of all politicians grin
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Chuksyno(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nwoke a bu anu ana-agba agbe o na ata chewing gum

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
satelliteDISH:
The only brown roof governor with many lives. Bubu's nightmare. Although I am from the RISING SUN but am beginning to love this man.

Only beginning? Dude is tight with grassroots. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by akanji4good(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Suffering and smiling people of Ekiti State, do not be deceived. Wake up and shine your eyes. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by LeQuadCore: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
ME thinking angry angry

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
bluaero:
Now this is resilience

You think?

He has stolen huge amounts of money from his people.
He owes his workers months of salaries.
His capital looks like a village judging from these pictures.
He has been destroying the state and further impoverishing his (supposedly very educated) people over more than five years of office.
When he senses that his people are agitated he throws them bags of rice on the streets or goes on a cheap and patronising walk amongst market women.

You call this resilience?

The whole saga appears farcical but we know it has a very tragic reality base so far as the really innocent man on the street is concerned.

As someone above has mentioned, please compare the actions of this lost dolt of a human being with that of Ambode.

I feel REALLY SORRY for the people of Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by asiwaju87(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
although i always envy him for these kinda gesture/activity but when his mouth loosen....
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by henrysam(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
This man is a very free man. Dem no born buhari to do same in abuja, even in kastina dem no born am well.
This is how u know your true leader.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Ndolarr: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose is deeply troubled and would put up any shakara act to give the impression that he is calm! The fantastically idiot will soon face referendum by Ekiti people tagged ' Fayos-exit!! Celebrated fool!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by khaybeebello(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Those women in the first four pictures are actually brainwashed or they re nt an indigene of the state. Or they could be doing that coz of d little cash the thug gonna give em nd they ll proudly broadcast to the world that they ve have the opportunity to sell to a work-less thug hu was supposed to be in his office doing something reasonable.
Now look at those woman selling fish and garri, look at their facial expressions, they re the real ekiti born. They look at him sorrowly, hatred full in their face. The women were like 'omo ale buruku, o ni kuure'

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by yakubumohammed81(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrDavidson:
How did this man ever become a governor? Is this governance? While the likes of Ambode is signing contracts with UAE, this man is busy making mockery of the Office of the Governor.
you sure say no be soup this man wan cook grin
MrDavidson:
How did this man ever become a governor? Is this governance? While the likes of Ambode is signing contracts with UAE, this man is busy making mockery of the Office of the Governor.
you sure say no be soup this man wan cook

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
I was so surprised when I got to my town in ekiti last month and saw road dualisation project going on and the contractor was working as if his future depends on the project! What I can't imagine in the next 10years is happening right now in my town courtesy of the state Government. If you like call him gorrila, Fayose is trying! If a handsome man like fayose is a dog then Buhari is a dinosaur! Remember he was coming from a project site and decided to make jest of buhari in the market again. He knows what makes buharists rant and he's doing justice to it accordingly!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
arresa:
Unfortunately for the clown, his market women routine can not stop the EFCC....

Useless clown.
If Fayose is a clown what is Aragbe.,a super clown?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by adelekeolu(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
God bless this man call fayose the killer of mallam bubu
Re: Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos by tayo200(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Buhari's Military Government / Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.