Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) (2318 Views)

Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence / Pastor Tunde Bakare Visits Aso Villa (photos) / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by obiremy: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) today June 24,2016, received Pastor W. Kumuyi, who paid him a courtesy visit at the Presidential Villa.He was accompanied by his wife, Pastor Mrs. E. Kumuyi,to the Presidential Villa.

Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, to President Muhammadu Buhari was also present at the event.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/vice-president-meets-pastor-william.html

Re: Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Does that change d price of garri?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by bluaero(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Finally! Somebody sensible is at the villa.

Sir,

Kindly epp us pray for Buhari to receive sense.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by satelliteDISH(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Daddy W.F. Kumuyi, please don't collect any brown envelope from these politicians ooh. Tomorrow, lie Mohammed will tell the whole world that part of the Dasuki yam was given to you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by iokpebholo: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Daddy please help me remind dt osunbade dt it's not good to tell lies.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by nwakaibeya1: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
justice is very scarce in the world even as Jeremiah 12:10 declared who is good?,Prophets and pastors and apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
Re: Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
bluaero:
Finally! Somebody sensible is at the villa.
Sir,
Kindly epp us pray for Buhari to receive sense.
Thanks.
He seriously needs it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by charlyxx9: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
PLEASE W.F KUMUYI SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL CAUSE THESE DAYS I DNT GET HIM WITH THESE VISITS HERE AND THERE AND WHAT IS HE PREACHING TO THIS PEOPLE FOR GODSAKE OR IS IT JUST TO VISIT WHEN THERE ARE CRUCIAL THINGS TO DISCUSS CAUSE I JUST NOTICE HE IS LIKE TAKING ADEBOYE'S POSITION THIS TIME CAUSE TODAY HE IS WITH ONI OF IFE TOMORROW AREGBESOLA RAUF IS IN HIS CHURCH STILL HE HASN'T PAID OGUN STATE WORKERS TOMORROW HE IS WITH OSIBANJO IN HIS PRESIDENTIAL VILLA TOMORROW HE IS WITH FAYOSE AND TOMORROW HE IS WITH KALU.PLS AM NT ANGERED BY HIS VISITS BUT WHAT IMPACT HAS IT BROUGHT AND IT SEEMS HE IS POLITICALLY ACTIVE THIS DAYS.AM I THE ONLY ONE NOTICING THIS PLEASE
Re: Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by JustJosh20(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
There's a great difference between a Child of God and a Man of God.

meanwhile the poster above me... don't get it wrong.. The politicians u mentioned are governors and elite members of a society.. whenever Pastor Williams holds a crusade in their location he pays them a courtesy visit and most times the state government always see it as an opportunity to host such a minister.. He is currently on a Middle belt crusade tour.. now in Abuja Next month is going to be for the North East..
not that he gets up one morning and runs to see a political leader..
remain blessed..
cos I know you're blessed already
Re: Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) by JustJosh20(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Does that change d price of garri?

u need Jesus

(1) (Reply)

THE BLESSING OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD By Pastor Paul Enenche (6/6/2021) / Another Bombshell From Dr. David Oyedepo / 75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.