Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London (1222 Views)

Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Effects Of Britain Leaving The EU / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by houstonia(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
My sister was actually sending me pics of a riot currently going in the Adlgate area of London. It's said to have been as a result of the Brexit.

Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by bluaero(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
hmm
Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by Tunechi1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Protest indeed,
Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by houstonia(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
More

Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by DesChyko: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Expected but insignificant. If I recall correctly, London was the only state that supported remaining in the EU

3 Likes

Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nemesis? The west ravaged and put a lot of developing nations into mess, including forced marriages. Could this be pay back time from an unseen hand?
Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by CACAWA(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its normal

The problem with London is that they were majorly against Brexit, but it rained so so heavily that many couldn't vote.

Hard luck for them cos there is no going back. If it wasnt worth going under the rain to vote, then it isn't worth the grumble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by DaBullIT(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
So some people want UK to remain in EU ?

People can't think alike sha

1 Like

Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by SurefireFashion: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by GworoChewinMaga: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
liberal cucks and muslims protesting
Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by GworoChewinMaga: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
So some people want UK to remain in EU ?

People can't think alike sha

The problem with you is how disjointed your political perspective is.

As a confirmed zombie, you ought to be pro EU just like all your other YAMS.

The Muslim invasion of Britain ended with BREXIT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by GworoChewinMaga: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
CACAWA:
Its normal

The problem with London is that they were majorly against Brexit, but it rained so so heavily that many couldn't vote.

Hard luck for them cos there is no going back. If it wasnt worth going under the rain to vote, then it isn't worth the grumble.

Voting can be done by mail in the UK.

The weather is no excuse.

Most sane Britons wanted out of the EU after what they saw happen in Germany, France and Sweden with the Muslim Migrant crisis.

This is the factor that led to Britons rejecting the EU and not the damn weather!

2 Likes

Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by DaBullIT(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

The problem with you is how disjointed your political perspective is.

As a confirmed zombie, you ought to be pro EU just like all your other YAMS.

The Muslim invasion of Britain ended with BREXIT.

GworoChewinMaga:

Most sane Britons wanted out of the EU after what they saw happen in Germany, France and Sweden with the Muslim Migrant crisis.

This is the factor that led to Britons rejecting the EU and not the damn weather!

So in your politically sane mind , UK rejected EU because of Muslims ? so tell me, what would they do to the muslims already there ?by birth ?? Jihadi John , ISIS executor was a born and bred british , not an immigrant Ok ??

and i think you have the impression that i am muslim , I am not , but i will not trade words or insults with you , and like i said in my previous comment, we can not think alike , some may want and some may not want to remain in EU

Whatever you say , or think or write is a reflection of what you think inside , not everybody has to think the same way as you
Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by GworoChewinMaga: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

So in your politically sane mind , UK rejected EU because of Muslims ? so tell me, what would they do to the muslims already there ?by birth ?? Jihadi John , ISIS executor was a born and bred british , not an immigrant Ok ??

and i think you have the impression that i am muslim , I am not , but i will not trade words or insults with you , and like i said in my previous comment, we can not think alike , some may want and some may not want to remain in EU

Whatever you say , or think or write is a reflection of what you think inside , not everybody has to think the same way as you

They rejected EU to prevent the mass migration of Merkel's 2 million muslim barbarians from invading their Island in the name of open borders.

FACT!

3 Likes

Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by DaBullIT(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

They rejected EU to prevent the mass migration of Merkel's 2 million muslim barbarians from invading their Island in the name of open borders.

FACT!

Says the person living in Nigeria with no clue what Brits are feeling

In your mind , They just decided a few weeks ago that they should vote to get out of EU so as to prevent muslims from coming in , but you are wrong, the campaign intensified over 4 months ago , but in reality according to

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/how-did-uk-end-up-voting-leave-european-union
Campaigners have agitated for EU withdrawal ever since the UK joined the common market in 1973 . Labour’s official policy for the next decade was to quit, and a sizeable proportion of Conservatives have never been comfortable Europeans

and of the 7 most logical arguments for leaving EU , Only one is about immigrants

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/22/11992106/brexit-arguments

So , do your research before you start posting anything
Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by CACAWA(m): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

are you even in the UK?

Postal votes can only be done three weeks to the main election date.

Everyone who had preferred to use ballot voting had to contend with the rain on that day. This was an issue...so I don't know what you talking about. We are looking at the margin here.

I am even appalled by your choice of words "sane Britons"...Nigerians and their trademark abusive nature. No one here is referring to the other camp as "insane" so please keep your hate-tags. But to enlighten you further, the issue canvassed by the Brexit campaigners had nothing to do with Muslim immigrants, if you know anything abt the UK, you'd know that we don't argue based religious issues...we shy away from it. The arguments rather centred on jobs, fundings, border controls generally (not abt religion, but jobs) and so on.

But the big fish was that many believed that Germany had gradually taken sole control over the EU and we were sliding into an "Adolf-Hitler" situation. If you know what that means.

Let's not drag the issue further. But basically, with regards to the slim margin, many believe London voters were short changed by the heavy downpour.
Re: Brexit: Protest Against Britain's EU Exit Currently Going On In The East London by GworoChewinMaga: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2016
CACAWA:
are you even in the UK?

Postal votes can only be done three weeks to the main election date.

Everyone who had preferred to use ballot voting had to contend with the rain on that day. This was an issue...so I don't know what you talking about. We are looking at the margin here.

Many voters voted via mail.

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Minister Sichalwe Mistakenly Shares Po-rn In Whatsapp Group / French President And His Wife Play Love In His Office, Cover Times Magazine / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.