Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Have Learnt In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Have Learnt In Nigeria (571 Views)

5 Things I Learnt About Abeokuta (in pics): You Won’t Believe The 5th / What I Have Learnt From Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have Learnt In Nigeria by olivegirl(f): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
I started this thread to pour out my observation about WE Nigerian, I have learnt

alot about this country and its very amazing
Lessons

1: I learnt that northerners hardly comment on social media, you can only see igbo,yoruba and niger delta. Ok 5%,5%,5%:15%, they are allover media.

2: I learnt that few in e-media, make alot of sense, inshort full of wisdom but immediately you got carried away by his write up, then you will see that nija curry thing in him or her. Eg all those South West, ipod, almajiries etc. I have learnt most of the times they apply it to get likes and share

3: Our generation is not grass rooted in politics. They take every matter as personal problem. Youths forgot to know politician are friends at night. They only apply divide to rule mechanisim which they know youths like to hear . Even FG respects such fellow because of crowd they pull.

4: I learnt that my people are not to move forward, always emphazing so much on western world. This culture imperialism still eaten us

5: Pls add no 5 for me because am still learning

Jehovah bless nigeria and save them from ancestral spirit of hatered. May he reduced the sun shining on nigeria because weather play major role in reasoning. #.melancholy me#introvert#ilovemygreenwhitegreen
Re: What Have Learnt In Nigeria by olivegirl(f): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls topic: What have you learnt as a Nigerian.
Re: What Have Learnt In Nigeria by bluaero(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thou shalt learn taya undecided

1 Like

Re: What Have Learnt In Nigeria by olivegirl(f): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
bluaero:
Thou shalt learn taya undecided

I no go tireooo, i go dey learn dey go oooo

#respect

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Race To Learn From Hausa And Yoruba / Watch Out For!!! / Pidgin Meaning - Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.