Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,280 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigeria In Hail Mary Pray For Us Group! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria In Hail Mary Pray For Us Group! (278 Views)

"Pray For Nigeria": Alex Iwobi Poses In New Photo / Burial Poster Of Mary Ejide, Austin Ejide's Mother (Photos) / Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In Hail Mary Pray For Us Group! by Nelbless(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
The grouping of the qualifying series for the 2018 fifa world cup was held in Cairo this evening and Nigeria was pegged in a "hail Mary pray for us sort of group....yes group of DEATH"

FULL GROUPING BELOW

Group A
Tunisia, Libya, DR Congo and Guinea

Group B
Zambia, Algeria, Cameroon and Nigeria

Group C
Ivory coast, Gabon, Mali and Morocco

Group D
South Africa, Senegal , Cape Verde and Burkina Faso

Group A
Ghana , Egypt, Congo and Uganda.

Prior to the draw, respects were paid to former Nigerian manager Stephen Keshi, who passed away earlier this month.
Under the leadership of Keshi, Nigeria were the only African side to make it through the group stage of the 2014 World Cup, losing 2-0 to France in the last 16

I guess Nigeria would hire Messi and Ronald to qualify from this group demons even dear to play against!

Or what do you think....do we stand a chance....remember this qualifying series starts come October 2016 and yet we don't have a chief coach

Which group is the easiest?

For me I pity Super Eagles.

Did I even report that Algeria....Africa's highest ranked team in fifa ranking .....ranked number one was complaining bitterly corncerning the rough group they found themselve despite being ranked the best!

Remember only teams topping their groups would be flying to Russia come 2018 for the world cup ....yes give nations would represent africa

Keep your comments coming.

(1) (Reply)

Portugal-wales: Ronaldo Who Laughs, Who Cries Balesee / The Major Super Cup / Cech Makes A Return For The Gunners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.