Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

[PHOTOS] Nasty Cossy Orjiakor Shares Photos Of Twin's Huge B00bs! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Nasty Cossy Orjiakor Shares Photos Of Twin's Huge B00bs! (1200 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shares Christmas Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Pic From A Club (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Nasty Cossy Orjiakor Shares Photos Of Twin's Huge B00bs! by jonzee: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
It's no longer news that one of Nigeria's controversial Big B00bs model Abie has somehow looked fabulous over the past few weeks now...probably because her large 'milky-bags' have become more super-attractive to guys!

And guess what - she's regarded as Cossy Orjiakor's Twin with such huge B00bs they have!

You need to see how amazing her big bre@sts look like now - See more shocking views of her bre@sts here: http://jediyen..co.ke/2016/06/controversial-bosom-actress-cossy.html?m=0

Re: [PHOTOS] Nasty Cossy Orjiakor Shares Photos Of Twin's Huge B00bs! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Are these people crazy or what?

Why showing something like this?

You want to spoil my hard earned anointing?

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Nasty Cossy Orjiakor Shares Photos Of Twin's Huge B00bs! by Snowprince306(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
EastGold:
Are these people crazy or what?

Why showing something like this?

You want to spoil my hard earned anointing?
bro I just tire for dem ladies oh

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Seun Osewa / Again? Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Disp / A Nairalander With Sean Tizzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.