Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Asking A Naija Girl Out? 4 silly things Nigerian Men Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A Naija Girl Out? 4 silly things Nigerian Men Say (494 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asking A Naija Girl Out? 4 silly things Nigerian Men Say by ocloud81(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ladies, have you ever been in a situation where he went on and on about that trip to Dubai where he got to watch the Formula One championship and even took a selfie with Lewis Hamilton?

1.) "Baby, I can give you whatever you need"

Nigerian men are quick to use their wealth to seduce women. Boasting about how much they’re worth or have, gives them confidence to approach any woman/girl they find attractive. It's silly but sometimes, it works!
2.) "Baby, I am the MD, DG, founder or creator of …"

Nigerian men sometimes believe telling a girl about their job position or description could win them a relationship or a one night stand. They think that when a girl knows they are employed or hold a top position in a company, it's easier for them to respect, love and accept them almost immediately.

3.) "Baby, what type of phone should I get for you?"

Some Nigerian men think when a lady sees them with the latest or trending phones, it becomes easier asking them out on dates . Imagine a guy flaunting an iPhone 7 right now!!??
4.) "Baby, can I take you to Dubai for shopping?"

Nigerian men are used to talking about their travel experiences as a means to win a chick! They don’t mind boasting about where they've been to or what they experienced in the countries they've travelled to just because they want the ladies to know they're also trendy or can afford luxurious trips should she agree to to date him.

Hmmm....

Feel free to add yours

Re: Asking A Naija Girl Out? 4 silly things Nigerian Men Say by richidinho(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Baby my john Thomas is the biggest and sweetest grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A White Man Pounding Yam For His Nigerian Wife / Mr Nairaland Competition: Matters Arising. / A Letter To … My Mother, Who Doesn’t Know About My Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.