Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) (88791 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Militants In Gun Battle / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Twizzy30(m): 6:55am On Jun 25, 2016
The NDA has nothing to do with d killings here in ikorodu. Its those ijaw boys vandalizing our pipelines. It started last week saturday, they re jux killing innocent pple. And we have one army barracks very close to us and yet notin has been done.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by atoleybaba(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Totfulguy:

People should be careful what there contributing to hate and discord. Those who feel a commitment to stoking the embers of hate should not forget that when the coal from the embers explode, they too will get burnt. The following are my reasons
1. NOTHING in the pictures here shows "30 people" killed (could that have been an oversight? Or is there something I am not seeing.
2. The person who films the "killings" only shows two bodies brought out of an premises that does not say "Ikorodu". I would have expected that the observer in the video should have made commentaries expressing anger, disgust, pity or abhorrence for the "killings".
3. Towards the end of the video he says something that sounds like a count of 11 people, He does not SHOW ANY dead bodies.
4. The activity in the video does not show any reference to people dying or getting killed or bodies all over the place.
I am not alleging that there was no events in Ikorodu as is said, I am saying that the video does not support the claim. It rather seems misleading.
If there are people who will benefit from chaos, they should not forget that we all reap what sow.
boss the op got the correct pictures and videos my dad saw that taxi, the okada and his okada (the man was beheaded, and like 3-4corpes....the killing as been on since last week Friday. And Igbo Olomu is very big u don't expect the photographer to be going from one locality of Igbo Olomu to the other looking for dead body to snap....I can categorically confirm that does pictures are real and straight out of that area. Saying that less than 30 people had been killed self is small. Mind you some corpse have been buried(Muslim rite) so have been deposited in the station....the area as been deserted. Me and my family had to leave yesterday too leaving the dogs and the fish farm(tho we have gone there this morning to check on them bro..the scene was like war is tracking place oo...it was not pleasing to the eyes..the area is no go area and no arm forces I sight.thee end of the video the man was not counting dead bodies ooo he was counting a family member leaving d area with loads on their head....that is how it had been till 3pm yesterday

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by goldust777: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2016
The killers in ikorodu are ijaw boys who have formed their own group armed with guns who feel they are uncontrollable starting their own group.they have nothing to do with the nda.but this murderers are ijaws.thats the fact on ground.they killed northerners,ibo,s and yoruba,s in ikorodu they dont care they feel untouchable because they are armed with guns.and kill innocent people indiscriminately.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by atoleybaba(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2016
ancientbanana:
the army might b aware but are silent so as to blame it on the south n peach the east against the south. A divide n rule tactics keeps d north going good
they are aware...they even have base in the area but because they av been corrupted they drink with the ijaw boys. They are useless
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Greenback: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2016
jeffizy:
This is where the strength of the SW comes alive.
It can happen once but never twice.
RIP to the dead.
We ain't a land of madness.

sophisticated chest beater,this is the 2nd time.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by goldust777: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2016
ClintonDal:
Lol, see how the authorities were quick to accuse Niger Delta militants. RIP to the dead, I can't wish such calamity even on my enemy. This is what you get in a lawless and tribal nation like ours.
When Nimbo was attacked the FG and police denied the involvement of marauding herds-men and rather said it was Libyans and unfortunately the Yorubas supported them fully not knowing what goes around comes around. Now the Cock has come to roost, just chuck it up.

Cowards like u can hide behind ur phone and type nonsense by the time it starts now u will shout genocide.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by dubemnaija: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2016
atoleybaba:
I live there ....it is not cult. It is the ijaw people. Their mean work was bunkering before...the police Traced a robbery gang to their place last week Friday and killed one of their boss....this is the result of them retaliating. Killing people they said snitch and also people who they found outside last night when they were doing candle night for one of their own.....all the oMO oniles self have ran out of the area

grin grin yoruba and cowardliness be like rice and stew

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by ptolomes: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
DeRoyalFranco:
And those are the people who voted for change... It's quiet unfortunately Nigerians voted wrongly @2015.

I am surprised that you would stoop so low as to, blame this on change, what has voting for Buhari got to do with people targeting their own kins men , just to prove they are militants? There were militants in Yara aduas administration, even up to goodlucks regime, why sarcastically blame it on change did Buhari arm them? Abeg make we reconstruct our minds its very necessary
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by atoleybaba(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2016
dubemnaija:

grin grin yoruba and cowardliness be like rice and stew

RIP to the dead
make I no lie they fall my hand....with how dy use to disturb us.. They no get liver to protect their land

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Kosy79(f): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Lol really? So why is your albino dilector in kuje prison?
he is not Albino i wonder if u are educated at all of d difference btw fair and albino(not ur fault Yellow-bars are always dark they are d true definition of darkness). Well Nnamdi Kanu, d great lion that chose death over d freedom of his people is in kuje cos he is prisoner of conscience (POC) cos in Nigeria agitation for freedom is a crime. He is not there for Yellow-bars he is there for Biafrans. Don't forget Nnamdi kanu's first law "Nigeria is a zoo"

2 Likes

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by verifielive: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2016
The people doing this are Fulani herdsmherdsmen..were can't they enter angry
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2016
So the everyday ORO fetish festivals in Ikorodu could not save them?

The government should first and foremost ban ORO in Ikorodu and other communities in Nigeria. Ikorodu is the only community in the world where people are restricted from moving or going to work twice in one month.

The moment you dedicate a day for thugs, cultists and killers to conduct a so called festival, get ready to dedicate every other day for their evil activities.

These are NO Niger Deltans. Just as we have Ijaws in Ondo states, we equally have them in Lagos/Oguns.

RIP to the fallen souls.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Davidooooo: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Niger Delta militants can never hurt a fly, they can't leave d Creek to just come to the land to kill people, they are after pipelines, and not humans, the Yoruba's should ask the Hausa' s and fulani herdsmen,

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
cry cry
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by shota(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2016
You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2016
walozanga:
well anybody can be called a militant BT if ur are referring to the Niger delta ' know it that they can't stoop so low. we know the tribes that are capable of killing innocent souls just to prove a cowish point.
Ignorance is when u don't know about something yet u want to prove a point. This killings has been going on in dat part of Lagos for years by ijaw guys,but because of fear,no one can report them. They are not militants but they possess weapons,charms and deadly mindset to wreck havoc.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Gabbyraze(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Acidosis:
So the everyday ORO fetish festivals in Ikorodu could not save them?

The government should first and foremost ban ORO in Ikorodu and other communities in Nigeria. Ikorodu is the only community in the world where people are restricted from moving or going to work twice in one month.

The moment you dedicate a day for thugs, cultists and killers to conduct a so called festival, get ready to dedicate every other day for their evil activities.

These are NO Niger Deltans. Just as we have Ijaws in Ondo states, we equally have them in Lagos/Oguns.

RIP to the fallen souls.
Take a trip to isawo in ikorodu and ask questions before u come online to type. Have lived in ikorodu for almost 20 yrs,am a niger deltan,these ijaw guys have been wrecking havoc in that part of ikorodu for years.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by riczy(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Naija has been unsafe since aeon's, God ansa my prayer make I waka comot!
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by lordkenny(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2016
JOOHEL:
NDA me for Lagos here... na lie jhor

no be militants

they're cultists

or all this ORO people
Bro u dey inside ur room dey spit trash. No one call them NDA but they are not cultist. They are ijaw people who engage in illegal bunkering at ebute and pakisha. As we speak now pakisha, elepete, igbo-olomu,ishawo, imuti, ereko down to ita-oluwo are now desertes communities. Scores of Ansarudeen Pry Sch pupils were killed, a popular man Ya' Allahu and a school principal. The only safe place now remains Agbede, Odogunyan up to Agric.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2016
shota:
You are the useless asswipe. Ijaw boys are not as rough as your Yoruba dirty thick lipped riff raff in the entire Lagos .

If you keep supporting evil, you will have a similar experience like the victims here.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Strech(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2016
jeffizy:
This is where the strength of the SW comes alive.
It can happen once but never twice.
RIP to the dead.
We ain't a land of madness.
all na wash.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Chai PMB must wipe ND terrorist!
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by patrickkkk: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2016
atoleybaba:
make I no lie they fall my hand....with how dy use to disturb us.. They no get liver to protect their land

I pray it does not degenerate to tribal war then you will know say some people will be more affected more than d other. This instead should be discouraged.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by funkybully(f): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2016
They are Libyans and Beninoise in the voice of Zombies
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by kikayboss(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2016
look all those trying to defend these ijaw boys will go through what these innocent people went through a thousand times.....am from Delta state so you can't say propaganda and all that rubbish you say.....i live close to Igbo olomu and these guys have been giving us problems....if i lay hand on guns ehn baba i no go hear i am not among o .....as far as you are ijaw you'll be gunned down....i swear this really hurt me ....abeg i think its high time we sent them packing...... if that what it will take for us to sleep with two eyes closed ...abeg anybody that knows where they sell guns holla at me ...i refuse to be killed by useless rascals.....
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by DaStunz(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2016
seyluv:
Hmmmmmm.. Dis is serious o, d video pierced tru my heart , d pictures r sickening... now the time has come to say d truth, im not tribalistic but d truth has to be shared..
YORUBAS - PLS wake up from ur slumber o , we need 2be very alert and form a formidable force, dis is not by mere words, we need to take actions, any yoruba leaving in dat area atleast should have wat our forefathers used during war atleast - ayeta ( africa bullet poof & d rest) , #won ni iku to npa ojugba eni owe nla lopa fun ni, (meaning death dat is killing friends and families around u is a veiled/Strong warning of wt can happen 2u) Opc should wake up, we need to defend our lives & territories b4 it drops to anoda level, since d govt can not help , we need to put control in place so as to prevent future occurrence, every indicted ijaws living in dat area must be chased out completely without mercy..

It is pure foolishness 4 landlords to form vigilante group wit d aim of chasing robbers & criminals away without protecting themselves in both traditional & modern way.. United we stand with actions...
And u believe its d NDA abi? Ogbeni receive brain or Gerraraaaah here.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by ClintonDal(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
goldust777:

Cowards like u can hide behind ur phone and type nonsense by the time it starts now u will shout genocide.
Suck a D-I-C-K....... E pain am grin grin
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by Fourwinds: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oboy yeeeh... this is serious oooo...

I cannt understand is this normal.
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by habtund(f): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
kingthreat:

If you keep supporting evil, you will have a similar experience like the victims here.

ase waaaaaa him and his entire family
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by okejos(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
ALAYORMII:

From ur village mud house

Elenu bi aja Mii lopa
FOOL
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by adebowales: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
TeamSimple:

My friend they are Ijaw militants.
Yorubas at isawo/igbo olomu axis gave them so much chance to operate their bunkering business coz dey were also beneficiaries of the dealings. Now it has backfired as the Federal government already stopped the supply of petroleum to the pipe at arepo.

The militants move through the waters ways, perform their action and immediately run back to the water to take cover. Of course you know you don't dare fight an Ijaw man on water. That's mass burial.
The last time they tried coming on land to fight they lost their members, so what they do now is catch the people unaware.
The victims are mostly Okada men. Mind you, it's not a fight against the yorubas alone, but all non Ijaws.

But we have military on ground supported by the police.
pls do anyone know where d ijaws do stays here in Lagos apart from the water ways pls do share it,its very vital
Re: People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) by sammft99: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Vandals are diff from militant,oil vandals have been terrorising riverine communities for long,They are not one particular ethnic group as the writer will want us to believe.
Govt should do something quick to bring adequate security to the area and others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.