Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pipeline Bombing: In God’s Name, I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Bombing: In God’s Name, I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari T (687 Views)

Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / We Won’t Stop Pipeline Bombing - Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pipeline Bombing: In God’s Name, I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari T by favourmic(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
By Levinus Nwabughiogu ABUJA-Obviously perturbed by the activities of the Niger Delta Militants, NDA, President Mohammadu Buhari Friday night went spiritual, pleading with them in God’s name to have mercy on the country and soft pedal on the destruction of oil and gas installations in the region. The president stated that there could be many factions of the Niger Delta Militants also said that the groups were armed with sophisticated weapons which might less than what Boko Haram used against the country in the north eastern part. President Buhari said that the economy was on its knees following the bombing of gas pipelines. More details soon

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/pipeline-bombing-in-gods-name-i-plead-with-with-you-to-take-it-easy-buhari-tells-niger-delta-militants/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Pipeline Bombing: In God’s Name, I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari T by ETILA100(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
lol

Re: Pipeline Bombing: In God’s Name, I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari T by RZArecta(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
I make bold to say that there can NEVER be ANY bunkering activities in the Niger Delta water ways without the knowledge of military/security operatives around that axis. In that light there can never be any pipeline bombing activity without the knowledge of security operatives around the affected vicinity. The water ways are heavily manned by security personnel so who are they fóoling ?
Re: Pipeline Bombing: In God’s Name, I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari T by Chibuhealth(f): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
He never see anything
Re: Pipeline Bombing: In God’s Name, I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari T by AceRoyal: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Now this is damn funny! grin
Now he's stylishly begging.
I think he is beginning to get it right.
Zombies be like: This isn't true,the new sheriff in town cannot beg.Our General cannot beg.

Tomorrow Buratai will release statement threatening the militants to cover up or we will hear how the military arrested "suspected" militants.

(1) (Reply)

'stop Intimidating Fayose' Ekiti State National Assembly Caucus Cautions FG / What Will The Yorubas Remember Former President Olusegun Obasanjo For? / PDP Chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff Sacked By Abuja High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.