Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH (8836 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Which Super Hero Do U Think Can Save Nigeria Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by kryptonian1987(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
You see, he did it in flight not on foot.

what does moving faster got to do with foot alone?
Moreover, Superman can't move/run very fast when he's on earth, cuz he doesn't have that forcefield (aura) to prevent him from destroying things around.... which perhaps Flash does
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2016
kryptonian1987:

what does moving faster got to do with foot alone?
Moreover, Superman can't move/run very fast when he's on earth, cuz he doesn't have that forcefield (aura) to prevent him from destroying things around.... which perhaps Flash does
We both know superman's powers are way above earth-born super hero or avengers level power since he is alien and all but flash is speed itself.
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by kryptonian1987(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2016
I didn't say Superman was faster, bro...

Moreover, Superman is not called Superman for nothing, hope you know, right?
he's the best of the bests. the first of the firsts....
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Superman can't run faster than the speed of light cos there's nothing to protect the people around him unlike the flash speed force
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Superman runs at the speed of sound.
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Superman is very fast in flight but not on foot,besides, if superman could run at the speed of light like flash he would have time travelled to save krypton but he cant,he is way too slow.

Precrisis could go faster than the speed of light (time travel, intergalactic travel)
Postcrisis is slightly less than the speed of light (often having close races with the flash)
Prime is beyond speed, and can travel as fast as he wants
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Quicksilver running faster than radio waves (speed of light) grin

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
somehowpenis:
Superman runs at the speed of sound.

There's no way supes runs at the speed of sound and still keeps up with the flash

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
smiley

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Daveee:
no offence but you're talking out of ass, the movies are based of the comics, no comics = no movies, the flash on cw hasn't even had his powers up to two years, whereas quicksilver from xmen has had his powers all his life. Have you read anything on this thread? Quick silver's top speed is the speed of light! Barry's is at least 100× that. Quick silver doesn't even make the top 20 speedsters in fiction. If you ask me the road runner from Looney tunes is faster

How is the road runner faster??

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
MJBOLT:

There's no way supes runs at the speed of sound and still keeps up with the flash

Flash states that Superman is moving at over 2000 miles/sec, which is also over 120,000 miles/minute, and also 7,200,000 mph. That's Mach 9350. I believe this is that fastest that I've seen Superman move under the Earth's atmosphere. He can, however, break light speed in the vacuum of outer space.

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Quicksilver's wikipedia page, perfectly states that he runs at the speed of sound.. He is more of a mutant than a speedster..

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Quicksilver average speed is the speed of sound that doesn't mean he has not gone faster than the speed of lightshocked...in the comics he's even travelled back in time numerous times,he's gone faster than radio waves
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2016

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Daveee: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2016
somehowpenis:
shut your trap.. The fastest flash alive actually is the black flash and walky west, judging from your comic fantasy bullsh1t, and the black flash only runs 4 times faster than the speed of light, so how can barry allen run 100 times faster than the speed of light? When eventually the blackflash caught up with him and killed him.. Go back to sleep dude, stop rubbing yourself over quicksilver's speed, quicksilver runs actually with the speed of sound and not light, and although he is supposed to be slower than the flash, he actually is faster than that weakling from the movie ( barry allen)..
bruh I feel sorry for you, I really do. Do you know what an atto second is? Have you severe heard of it? Again you're talking out of your ass, you claim to be a quick silver fan yet you don't realise quick silvers top speed is the speed of light. Besides if you think quick silvers top speed is sound then what are you arguing for then you troll!
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Daveee: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2016
somehowpenis:
shut your trap.. The fastest flash alive actually is the black flash and walky west, judging from your comic fantasy bullsh1t, and the black flash only runs 4 times faster than the speed of light, so how can barry allen run 100 times faster than the speed of light? When eventually the blackflash caught up with him and killed him.. Go back to sleep dude, stop rubbing yourself over quicksilver's speed, quicksilver runs actually with the speed of sound and not light, and although he is supposed to be slower than the flash, he actually is faster than that weakling from the movie ( barry allen)..
are you thick?! Do you not see they are calculating the distances in which they run in millions of years?! Or do you not know what that means?!
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Daveee: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
MJBOLT:
Quicksilver running faster than radio waves (speed of light) grin
I like this guy!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Daveee:
bruh I feel sorry for you, I really do. Do you know what an atto second is? Have you severe heard of it? Again you're talking out of your ass, you claim to be a quick silver fan yet you don't realise quick silvers top speed is the speed of light. Besides if you think quick silvers top speed is sound then what are you arguing for then you troll!
dude this is quicksilver Wikipedia page, i am no fan of quicksilver, i only love the guy playing him on xmen.. Quicksilver has always proven to be a weakling just as barry allen does too, quick silver originally was a mutant and not a speedster with the force, his average speed is the speed of sound.. In the avengers movie, quicksilver was killed by just a bullet.. It's sad really, stop defending thrash.

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Daveee: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

it was a joke man undecided
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
More about Quicksilver's speed

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Daveee: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Daveee: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
somehowpenis:
it clearly says the flash is faster so why are you arguing? And top speed means the fastest he has ever gone not what he averages and he's gone a little bit over the speed of light
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Daveee:
it clearly says the flash is faster so why are you arguing? And top speed means the fastest he has ever gone not what he averages and he's gone a little bit over the speed of light
i am actually arguing for flash. The only dudes faster than flash, (barry allen) is wally west and blackflash
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Bibleuser: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is the simple truth

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by Bibleuser: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Continuing.....

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dude , wally west was able to outrun the black flash because, the blackflash froze time and barry allen and the second flash dude was able to distract the blackflash for a pico second giving wally the advantage needed to run to a time where death itself doesn't exists, the blackflash eventually caught up to him but exploded there because death itself wasn't supposed to exists there.. This was the second time wallywest encountered the blackflash, the first time actually, the blackflash almost caught up with him but wally west girlfriend was on the way and the blackflash drag the girl into the speed force instead of wally west..
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by kryptonian1987(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
did any of you know Superman has (at least, to my understanding) once moved/speed million times more than the speed of light?

Superman has accomplished magnificent feats more than any other superhero characters.
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
somehowpenis:
dude this is quicksilver Wikipedia page, i am no fan of quicksilver, i only love the guy playing him on xmen.. Quicksilver has always proven to be a weakling just as barry allen does too, quick silver originally was a mutant and not a speedster with the force, his average speed is the speed of sound.. In the avengers movie, quicksilver was killed by just a bullet.. It's sad really, stop defending thrash.

So because he can't access the speed force that means he's not a speedster, Now I know you're stupid
Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
somehowpenis:

You like Wikipedia abi I doubt you know anything about comics

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

So because he can't access the speed force that means he's not a speedster, Now I know you're stupid
he isn't a speedster, was killed of in the avengers by what? A single bullet.. Dude quicksilver is a mutant, flash is a human with the speed force, you are actually the stupid one here.

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by MJBOLT: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
somehowpenis:
he isn't a speedster, was killed of in the avengers by what? A single bullet.. Dude quicksilver is a mutant, flash is a human with the speed force, you are actually the stupid one here.

So only people who can access the speed force are called speedsters

Re: The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH by somehowpenis(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

So only people who can access the speed force are called speedsters
speedsters are generally people with superhuman speed.. I actually used the word speedster so you can know quicksilver generally isn't no where near speed force speedsters.. Well whatever you wanna think though, obviously you get the message.. Quicksilver is a known weakling, the guy who played him in xmen was even the one who brought out the respectable part of quicksilver.. Like someone pointed out here, quicksilver isn't even faster than the road runner from looney tunes, figuratively.. grin.. Obviously you cray buoy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst / Action Movies Of The Year 2017, Over 170 Films' List / Is This Ini Edo's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.