Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (53169 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Premium Times Replies Nigerian Army, Says "No Retraction, No Apologies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Acidosis(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Here she comes, the greatest hypocritical woman in Africa, the stained, stinky hypocrites of aso rock.

The only Nigerian family that needs 13 SANs to prove they have a primary school certificate. The first lady and husband who prefer to bury the haliburton scandal because their cronies are involved, yet they want their zombies to see them as SAINTS they can never be.

Ma, your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. I have 100% respect for thieves who acknowledge their evil character, but for grand hypocrites who steal more than everyone yet want to be adored and seen as SAINTS, they disgust me beyond measures.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by podosci(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
shift15:

You should have opted for your first choice and hid your ignorance than spew this rubbish.
Somebody quoted a US court judgement and you said you are looking for evidence. What proof are we looking for again?
Please, kindly show us that you are not ignorance...
Firstly, i am not saying there is no US court judgment but i want you to please tell me you have read the whole document. Taking a quote out of a multiple page document is more than ignorance, its stupidity.
Second. Did Fayose make copies of the judgment available to you? Did he even try to contact the US justice department to clarify and back up his claim? Infact, did he even try to provide an internet link for gaulible Nigerians like you to go and verify is accusations?.
Please show us you are not one of those Nigerians i am pusbing to relinquish their right to vot,e, Because no good can come from ignorant people voting
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by perryy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
banki:
She should go to the US becauw a bunch of wailers say so!

Because fayose has an issue with Decca he talks nonsense about aisha buhari gives you clowns nonsense to chew on

There owns big difference between the igate scandal and the Halliburton scandal

IT is not nonsense. That woman is the woman wanted in the USA. I know what I am saying. The buharis are far from being clean

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by shiimah: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
tundexijim:

A retired general and former head of state poor? I won't be surprised if u think babangida is poor..
Did you not read in the news when he said he couldn't afford the APC presidential nomination form... When he said he sold his only property in lagos to send his daughter to school. When he openly said he is a poor retired general who live on his pension.... Why lie to Nigerians...

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Achuwa1:
Tell ur client to go & clear her name with the FBI & stop issuing warning letter or better still she should just visit the US if she feels she is clean.

The letter is the trap.
Fayose will ignore it and then Aisha will use that to prove some sort of disobedience. For which Fayose will be jailed and ... somehow mysteriously DIE of armpit air poisoning inside prison.

Something like that.

But we've watched this film before.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by shiimah: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

If someone accused you of being mad, would u go to a psychiatrist to check yourself just to prove them wrong?

Why asking such silly question
Its necessary if everybody think you are... Its not to conclude that you are mad but to check if truly something is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
Madam, save us the wahalas by simply visiting here even for a 2day working visit.

Abi you wan mek I come down fly you myself.grin

Airport dey your village for abia or wetin you want Aisha Buhari come do for your Abia state

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Horsesmouth: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Aisha Buhari could not even get a renowned lawyer to write the phoney threat letter to Fayose.
When Buruji Kashamu was threatened with extradition why did he fight it tooth and nail?
Aisha is also acting out her fears but we are not gullible.

For those who say which money will she use to travel, I think you are being childish.
It may just be cheaper for Aisha to go to US for 2 days than the local trips by her & her entourage, like the Oyo State charade she had with other governors wives.

#Iamnotdeceived
#Fayosenofearyou

I stand with Fayose on this one. Madam first lady, go and buy your red lipstick in new york and quickly come back please. We are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by ShowYourCertificate: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Will u pay for her airfare or she should use tax payers money just to justify the lies of a lunatic

Pls try and be rational ok
But its okay to use tax payers money to hire solicitors to intimidate Fayose abi?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin Mrs Aisha Buhari vs Mr Ayodele Fayose cool

Who go win self
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Brainy007: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
emmykk:
ok madam but nigerians want you to shut their mouth by travelllling to US.

if it were mama peace she for done reach US tail tail grin
Well she isnt as stupid and dumb as mama peace.

So if you were the one, you'll run down to US abi.
Thats very unintelligent

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Mintek: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Will u pay for her airfare or she should use tax payers money just to justify the lies of a lunatic

I think you're the irrational lunatic for defending corruption.

How about the EFCC swinging into action to probe this weighty allegation?

This is the same way her husband resorted to hiring over a dozen SANs to defend his certificate forgery and perjury.

You "chain" agents are so pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by emmykk(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Brainy007:

Well she isnt as stupid and dumb as mama peace.

So if you were the one, you'll run down to US abi.
Thats very unintelligent

ok she should be here why she carry a stigma of a big thief

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by shiimah: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
podosci:

Democrasy is flawed because the system was meant to be used by intelligent people. When you have a situation where 90% of a countries citizen cannot comprehend or even think for themselvs, how are they suppose to elect leaders to lead them?
When i read statements like this, most times i ignore but sometimes its just too uninteligent for me to ignore and i try my best to assit the individual.
1- When you make a statement accusing someone, the duty falls on you to prove the person guity not vise versa but in Nigeria an Ignorant fellow like Fayose can just open his mouth and the millions of uneducated masses would believe him
2-If the person making the statement has a history of fraud or making ignorant statement, then its best for the intelligent citizens to ignore him but the ignorant once can continue. Like i said Nigeria has a population of 70% citizens with below average I. Q( Some lack the ability to live in civilised countries) , so its normal for alot of people to suppport Fayose.
Remeber Fayose insulted his own morther by insinuiting his morther is using pampers just to sneer Buhari, fayose was ealier impeached for fraud, Fayose went as far as insulting the memories of past Nigerian leaders just to sneer Buhari.
3. Aisha Buhari visited UK during the election campaign and if she has a case to answer in the US, the UK authorities would have extradited her back to Us to answer for her crimes then but presently Aisha has Diplomatic immunity has wife of the president. Even if visits the US, she cannot be arrested.
4. In civilised countries when something like this happens, you suie the accuser for defamation and demand alot of money from him has compensation. Aisha intialy took the ignorant path by calling him out on twitter and showing her anger but it semms her advisers have shown her she has the opportunity to clear her name and make some money in the process.
One Question. Did you even try to enlgihten yourself by reading the case file and not to fall among the ignorant Nigerians? Google is available, Sahara reporters made available their own findings.
Are you expecting me to reply you? No need joining issues with coz what I read makes me think you are shallow minded. Pls don't quote me again .

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by proudofficial(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
aisha buhari i known that is involved now in prision,but Aisha buhari of 9ja pls go U.S and collect my pen for me.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by AuroraB(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
richidinho:
Visit Amenika dasall grin
grin eet eez Amelika jooor angry
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Brainy007: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
emmykk:

ok she should be here why she carry a stigma of a big thief
Anyone that reads between the lines well wouldn't think she did what Fayose said she did.
So I will leave you with your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by ritzybaby(f): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
lalasticlala:
oga... Na wa o.. You ma dey vook sface ko? grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Crex007(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

she need to pay to use one of d 11 presidential jets......guy ur zombieism dey use inverter

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by eminikansoso(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Zombie or Epaa

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by breakeven: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
The question is, why is it that all this her husband ajala travelling Aisha buhari does not go with him? iam begining to think that fayose has a point.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by WailingWailer00(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
a woman who opens her legs for a dirty old man has no respect for anyone whatsoever.

madam abeg enter plane to America, you would make history... Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by babajeje123(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Like husband like wife. They asked the husband to present his certificate, he went to hire 20 SANS. They asked the wife to prove her innocence by going to US, she hired a jobless lawyer to be sending warning letter. What a fantastically 'kwarapt' family.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by And9: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
wordcat:

Na Tax Payers money she take buy her millions wrist watch?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by gdguy: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think the issue here is simple: Fayose has dared Aisha to travel to US and see American wonder. What is she waiting for? Fayose is 20 men in one and cannot be intimidated by anybody, not even the President. Fayose will not rest until he follows Aisha case to a logical conclusion.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Large32(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Reading it in between Lines, I think Aisha Buhari Skeleton is not hiddin only in that Cupboard, buh she really Buried it and Cemented it. because if it were the tym of Mama Patience, they would hv taken it too Personal.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by laparry12(f): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
tammie24:
Abi o my brother
You beat me to it grin

Some Nigerians will be willing to sponsor the trip sef
Na ur sister oo.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by EazyMoh(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
All of you calm down. It's day 3 today, on Monday the deadline expires, we will know who is who.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by emmykk(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Brainy007:

Anyone that reads between the lines well wouldn't think she did what Fayose said she did.
So I will leave you with your thoughts

the thought now in nigeria about her is that she is a thief

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by podosci(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
shiimah:
Are you expecting me to reply you? No need joining issues with coz what I read makes me think you are shallow minded. Pls don't quote me again .
Your matter concernes me because ignorant Nigerians like you would keep voting a Buhari or Gonathan rather than an Obama or cameron.if we dont move to clear the large population of ignorant Nigerians, we would never move forward.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by senatorn3c(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=blackpanda post=46905773]

As if u pay tax

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by banki(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=perryy post=46915044]

IT is not nonsense. That woman is the woman wanted in the USA. I know what I am saying. The buharis are far from being clean[/quo

What are you saying?
You've known this since before she became first lady?
You must think everyone is like the dame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.