Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Congratulating Refiner In Advance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congratulating Refiner In Advance (391 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulating Refiner In Advance by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2016
I want to congratulate Refiner in advance cos I know she is taking the daybin the Miss Nairaland 2016 coming up in a couple of hours.
May her reign as Nairaland ambassador be filled with great achievement. And may her noble dream for young Nigerian women who are aspiring to become pacesetters in different spheres of endeavour come to pass
Congrats Refiner!
Re: Congratulating Refiner In Advance by WAGAZ: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: Congratulating Refiner In Advance by senibo1: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2016
I say amen to that prayer
Re: Congratulating Refiner In Advance by atiku4President(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2016
She has already won. An epitome of beauty.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Christains Here Did Morning Devotion Today? / Why Do / How Controversial Is It To Kiss Your Child On The Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.