Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

James Ibori Launches Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Launches Website (5272 Views)

Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) / Fashola Launches Website For Home Ownership Scheme For Lagosians / Lagos Launches Website For Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori Launches Website by Arabambi1: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2009
Crook sef dey launch website to defend himself.
www.iborifacts.com
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by iwefactria: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
na so my bro shocked shocked
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by naijaking1: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
I like the red alert warning people that scam artistists are on the prowl, trying to dupe people in the name of Gov. Ibori grin
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by Arabambi1: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
@NaijaKing,
That is what the Yoruba call "Abenilori ko ni je ki won gbe ida koja lori oun" (the man whose job is to cut off people head with sword will neva allow somebody to joke with him with sword) grin
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by redsun(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
This is the reason why the government can never sanitize nigeria police,because if they do,they will be able to see and deal with criminals like ibori,obasanjo and co.

As long as nigerian police remain fundamentally corrupt and impoverish,politicains will continue to get away with crimes against humanity
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by citizenY(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2009
See how technology dey make somebody helpless. Imagine
people like Ibori operating website. Technology, i gbadun you o
but this time around, no dice.

Very soon , soon and very soon, they shall follow suit, EFCC candidates.
Every crook will open website to rub insult to our injuries, with our stolen money. Ha TECHNOLOGY[b][/b]
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by spoOne: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hypocrisy has no bounds!

I especially like this parable…

That is what the Yoruba call "Abenilori ko ni je ki won gbe ida koja lori oun" (the man whose job is to cut off people head with sword will neva allow somebody to joke with him with sword) grin grin
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by bawomolo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ibori never wavered after then in his clamour for resource control. Needless to say, the feudal lords at the centre were rattled by this stentorian voice from the Niger-Delta.

they were so rattled that he joined their fold?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by harmeenut: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
See how technology dey make somebody helpless. Imagine
people like Ibori operating website. Technology, i gbadun you o
but this time around, no dice.

Very soon , soon and very soon, they shall follow suit, EFCC candidates.
Every crook will open website to rub insult to our injuries, with our stolen money. Ha TECHNOLOGY[b][/b]

my guy, no be in fault o, at least web designer must chop now grin. me sef don dey think of wetin i fit do to get out of the largesse, after all na our money wink
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by GEW: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
nigeria could be better having a brilliant thief like him as the head of state
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by bawomolo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
GEW:

nigeria could be better having Ibori's Ghostwriter as the head of state

fixed
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by harmeenut: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2009
some people would rather sponsor negative tales, propaganda, innuendoes, fabricated intelligence, intimidation, blackmail…and, in the extreme case, stretch this to a negotiated conviction – like in the case of Governor DSP Alamieyeseigha.
so Alam's case na nogotiated conviction No be your fault, Na Yaradua

I will like to end by saying that I have decided to maintain my silence;
I no understand again, after this long epistle, na silence you still dey

but it is erroneous to think that you can wish away the experience of eight years of a former state Governor, his achievements, network and political contacts.
Abeg which kain experience crooks dey get except how to stral and manouevre?
Well Sanusi don help reveal some of your network & political contact.

Instead of tapping from that experience, building on the foundations laid,
I/m sure the  successor would by now be tapping on your experience and building on your foundations! foundations indeed

shameless thief
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by citizenY(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
nigeria could be better having a brilliant thief like him as the head of state

aBEG MAKE U NO MAKE ME SHED TEARS OF BLOOD. IF NA JOKE MAKE U STOP AM
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by taneemrah: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2009
I no fit laugh reading some posts on the website. I'll still have to create time to go through very well.

I like the red alert warning people that scam artistists are on the prowl, trying
to dupe people in the name of Gov. Ibori
Hypocrisy at its best.

Pls moderator, kindly get this to the home page. Let all N/landers go through for us to see who might agree that all fatcs on the website is ok & those that will present one or two points to dispute it. Will you?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by Gadols(f): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2009
Ibori is a known thief.
He worked for Abacha and then Obj.
He stole monies meant for the Niger Delta develpoment.
He wrecked banks.
What else does he want? Presidency!!
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by presido1: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2009
Somebody should post this thread on his site so that he will defend himself through whoever posted it(Jarus).
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by ono(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2009
I am one big fan of Chief Ibori. You know, we humans are not perfect. We all have imperfections inbuilt in all of us - and Ibori has got his own share of that.

But by every standard, I know that Chief Ibori did so well in Delta State when he was there for 8 years as governor of that state. You may not agree with me, you may have some facts from sahara and other sites parading the thieves? in our society, but I still stand by what I (and quite a host of others) know.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by proudly9ja(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hope you guys noticed how there are no dates apart from his date of birth in his early life?
If he is bold enough, let him post dates of when he went to pry, secondary schools and University. More importantly, if the NYSC was in effect, let him tell us where and when he did his NYSC.

Then at least we can know his classmates in these schools and they can tell us if he is really Ohanefe Ibori or Onanefe.

Also, let him mention his sojourn to the UK between 1990 and 1995. He should tell us what he did and where he worked in the UK. At least that one suppose form part of Biography. No be so?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by citizenY(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
FOLKS LIKE IBORI NO DEY GET BIODATA AS THE INFO IS DESIGNED TO CHANGE
TO ACCOMODATE NEW INTRIGUES. NA CRIMINAL DEY KEEP HISTORY ?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
Poor design, the work of some political praise singer am sure. I can register to make mny comments. I am sure they know the responses they will get hence the block inregistration
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by agabaI23(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2009
It appears he wants to run for presidency.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by ikeyman00(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2009
this man should be given rat poison with former Zamfara state gov in line with shiara section 14-41

abi no bi so?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by presido1: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2009
ikeyman00:

this man should be given rat poison with former Zamfara state gov in line with shiara section 14-41
abi no bi so?
U been go summer holiday?
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by SapeleGuy: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
He was packaged as an enemy of the people, almost demonised, so that many cried, ‘Crucify him, crucify him!’ But the issue of resource control, which is now synonymous with fiscal federalism, is not about any man. It is a clamour that is connected to the soul of Nigeria, and which will continue to haunt it until it is resolved. The agitation continues…
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by mamagee6(f): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
What's the big deal if someone opens up a personal website.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by thithi(f): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
Na wa oh
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by rasputinn(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2009
Ibori can launch a thousand websites to sell his propaganda,the websites will never be able to remove the toga of an ex-convict,looter of public treasury and a very corrupt politician from him.Not even a combination of acid and bleach can dry clean his well known dirty image,talk less of a mere website
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by dgreatrock(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2009
Where is objectivity? was Ibori proven to be an ex-convict in a court of law?

Ibori remains my man no matter what.

he did many good things in his delta state which may not be even in a decade in some states in nigeria.
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by Epiphany(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
agabaI23:

It appears he wants to run for presidency.

My thoughts exactly. . . or maybe the position of Vice President, Senate President. . .
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by dgreatrock(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2009
lol
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by citizenY(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2009
@ sapeleguy

quote Re: James Ibori Launches Website
« #23 on: September 04, 2009, 09:35 PM »
He was packaged as an enemy of the people, almost demonised, so that many cried, ‘Crucify him, crucify him!’ But the issue of resource control, which is now synonymous with fiscal federalism, is not about any man. It is a clamour that is connected to the soul of Nigeria, and which will continue to haunt it until it is resolved.
The agitation continues…

No wonder the man controlled the resources into his pockets and una praise singers dey look anyanya
Re: James Ibori Launches Website by SapeleGuy: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
citizenY:

No wonder the man controlled the resources into his pockets and una praise singers dey look anyanya

If you actually read it you will know this was a quote from the site.
Moving on, There are 36 states in the country, 1 president & 1 VP - When you look at the condition of the country and its constituent states are you seriously telling us that Ibori, Dariye and Alamasiegha are the only governors who should be brought to book?
Those 3 had massive fallout with OBJ over 3rd term and resource control hence they set EFCC upon them, the same way Tafa Balogun paid a price for busting Okija shrine. (Remember nobody was prosecuted for Okija)
Where there is hypocrisy corruption will always flourish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was Prof. Attahiru Jega Not On The Awards List. / Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha / All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.