Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO (1428 Views)

40-Year-Old Man Rapes & Tries To Strangle 8-Year-old Girl In Nasarawa (Photo) / 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO by farem: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2016
8 Year Old Yemeni Child Dies At Hands Of 40 Year Old Husband On Wedding Night

Some people are out of their minds. The story about a young child from Yemen that this article will be about is SO TRAGIC AND SAD. INSTEAD OF HAVING A NORMAL CHILDHOOD THIS 8 YEAR OLD CHILD FROM YEMEN WAS GETTING MARRIED TO A MAN FIVE TIMES OLDER THAN HER. And can you imagine how did the young child die? – *After having internal injuries due to sexual trauma!* It is absolutely unexceptable behavior. Every single organization for Human rights is calling for arresting the man and to be punished. The death occurred in the tribal area of Hardh in northwestern Yemen according to the report of Al Nahar.
This kind of event exists in the Middle East. Many kids are forced to marry older people. But forcing 8 year old child to marry a 40 old man is absolutely insane and unforgivable.

More than 140 million girls will become child brides between 2011 and 2020 and that 50 million of those will be under the age of 15 according to the United Nations Population Fund.

*In Yemen more than quarter of young girls are married before turning 15*. They are not slaves they need to make their own decisions in their lives and with this they lose access to education and social life. Besides that they are forced to having sex at a very young age which is the most awful thing in this case and with that they have health problems. Even the grown-ups should not be in a forced marriage and imagine doing that to a young sweet child?

There is a little protection for the ones that are suffering from this kind of issue and that is due to not having currently consistent established definition of ‘’child’’.

There is a 54 page report named ‘’How can you allow little girls to get married?’’ and there you can understand and realize the problems that those young girls have when they are forced to marry someone.

The legal age for marriage should be 18 – that is what most of the pro age-limit organizations agree on. But a law was created in February 2009 in Yemen where was set the minimum age for marriage at 17. This is un-Islamic and none religion approves it so this should stop as soon as possible and let those kids to have a childhood that they deserve.

Re: HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO by jcross19: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2016
See face!!!!! God will punish mohammad for all these.

4 Likes

Re: HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO by ikbnice(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2016
who dare call this child a bride.
Re: HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2016
jcross19:
See face!!!!! God will punish mohammad for all these.

Make seaun no see this o. him go ban you and ur family.

2 Likes

Re: HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO by Martinkev(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2016
I hate to say this, but sometimes, I feel the world will be a better place without Islam!

3 Likes

Re: HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO by jcross19: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
SpeedyConnect:

Make seaun no see this o. him go ban me and my family.
read your post again.
Re: HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO by ayindejimmy(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2016
You just post pictures and comments. That doesn't make the story true. Put a source so everyone can verify your story.
Until then, this news remains false.

1 Like

Re: HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO by Barrywilly(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2016
ISLAM-A-BAD
Re: HORROR-8 Year Old Yemen Bride Dies @ hands Of 40 Year man On Weddin night- FOTO by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
The Peaceful Religion is @it again. Another one has just sent one of his 72 virgins out of the world. Too bad.

(1) (Reply)

How My Father Nearly Killed Me With Sex, 10 Year Old Girl Cries Out / These Shocking Photos About Ritualists Are Causing A Huge Debate On Facebook / Car Snatchers Caught In VGC Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.