Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 (29673 Views)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale / Ice Prince Comment On Yemi Alade's Outfit Lands Him In Trouble [PICS] / Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by sukkot: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot

Ya crush is a fashion disaster and she ought to be arrested by the feds for crime against fashion, with her tranny face.

This is what you get from a no talent having heaux who named an album "mama Africa" but her first single "Ferrari". Like what's the correlation between mama Africa and Ferrari? These fvcked mofos just stay destroying Africa while calling its name in vain. And the tune is pure doo doo trash - the type of tune I'll take a fat big shiit on and wipe my bum with it lol.
brah, that girl is hot. stop hating. she built like a prized stallion undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by danfidel01(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot

Ya crush is a fashion disaster and she ought to be arrested by the feds for crime against fashion, with her tranny face.

This is what you get from a no talent having heaux who named an album "mama Africa" but her first single "Ferrari". Like what's the correlation between mama Africa and Ferrari? These fvcked mofos just stay destroying Africa while calling its name in vain. And the tune is pure doo doo trash - the type of tune I'll take a fat big shiit on and wipe my bum with it lol.

what's this one saying
her first single is Ferrari??
very funny
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by YINKS89(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guyz let's do dis again juz follow dis link

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland- contest-2016-grand

And type

I vote lanicky

Cc: NLjega.

Please endeavour to put Cc: NLjega....... Fanks in anticipation.
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by Taryur3(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
When is her wedding date?
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by sukkot: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by holluphemydavid(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
cruzita:
this her signature hairstyle

people don use am know who she be
Lol, na her trade mark be Dat nau
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by ShayGirl(f): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Extremely Gorgeous Me likey....grin
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by Shym3xx: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
brah, that girl is hot. stop hating. she built like a prized stallion undecided

She looks like her breath stinks with big bones and big crusty feet like big foot loool. And she has zero talent apart from noise and doo doo lyrics.

I don't even like Savage but I'll pick her before this tranny lol.

YouGetCho. Stop crushing on trannys, it makes you look gay, big bredrin. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by Shym3xx: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
she dressed like big bird of sesame street

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3884894_alade3_jpeg93464b5504508f7afd6f0c0af5fa3874

Ya crush is a fashion disaster lol.

This is why BET always keep African artists from the main event. Why she gotta dress like she just left the jungle? Lol.
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by Ekugbeh(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot

if e pain u make u go hug transformer na.
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by sukkot: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ekugbeh:
if e pain u make u go hug transformer na.
dat nigga stays hating. symptoms of an unhappy life lolzzz grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by kenoz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
lovely
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
She's so cute to me
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by tayo200(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
always beautiful ..I love her..crush
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by Shym3xx: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
dat nigga stays hating. symptoms of an unhappy life lolzzz grin grin

Loooool.

But do you stay crushing on trannys, big bredrin? You fruity and broke nyggah looool.

Anyway, London is about to declare independence from you country cunts up North. Why did you suckers vote to leave the EU? You and the Welsh Brexshiiters loool.

Republic of London. Republic of Scotland. And Northern Ireland should join Republic of Ireland. You lot are on ya own looool.
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by itzsniper(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
oodua1stson:
o le ri iyawo

olopa ewo no tepe
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by foody(f): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
That fabric is cool where can I get Nigeria or.........?
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by Kandyi: 2:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Na this dress yoruba dey call jawebora (using leaf to cover body). Always stylish
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 by goldedprince: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
I dont like her. Stupid hair style and her music encourages GOLD DIGGING and she is fckn GOLD DIGGER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos / Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.