Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love (610 Views)

It My 20th Birthday Show Some Love Famzz / Today Is My Birthday, Show Me Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by silvertuke(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2016
It´s my Birthday, am plus one today.. Wow what else can I say, I just want to appreciate God for everything. He is the reason why I am alive to witness this Day.. Thank you Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2016
You deserve a lap dance babe wink
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by IamLEGEND1: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
silvertuke:
It´s my Birthday, am plus one today.. Wow what else can I say, I just want to appreciate God for everything. He is the reason why I am alive to witness this Day.. Thank you Lord.
Happy birthday,bro.

wishing you the best years ahead.
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Happy birrtday smiley
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by silvertuke(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
You deserve a lap dance babe wink

Wow I need am ooo, in Reality.. grin grin grin
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by silvertuke(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2016
GBAGAAUN:
Happy birrtday smiley

Tnx Bro
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by silvertuke(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Happy birthday,bro.

wishing you the best years ahead.

Gracias amigo
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by IamLEGEND1: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
silvertuke:

Gracias amigo
birthdays are awesome,man,so celebrate the best way u can.
BT u know say I get ulterior motive grin
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by TuneChi369(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Happy birthday bro....May GOD make you bigger.
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by Fadedjeans: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
birthdays are awesome,man,so celebrate the best way u can.

BT u know say I get ulterior motive grin

Lmao cheesy. Let me tell him for you. Hey silvertuke! Happy birthday to you. Please vote for mimzy today; It's the grand finale of the Miss Nairaland competition. Simply vote in this format: I vote mimzy, Cc: NLJEGA. Thank you and have fun today. Imlegend1, give him the link.
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by herzern(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Happy Birthday bro......may you live Long.... May the Lord grant all ur heart desires

Kindly vote mimzy today bro.....

I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by cindykaey(f): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by foolinlove(f): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Happy birthday stranger.
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by iamkingzlee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Happy birthday bro! have fun..
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by Countrygirl(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
HBD Silver
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by fidinwala(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
HBD wishing u more year ahead.
Re: It´s My Birthday, Show Some Love by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
silvertuke:
Happy birthday, but, please vote for Refiner and our whole team will celebrate with you.

Here is a source code that u guyz can just copy and paste:

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With An Atheist? / CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into / 15 Ways To Deal With Someone Who May Be Losing Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.