Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know (849 Views)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
MIMZY.
Adorable smile
Big B00Bs and A$$
Looks friendly
Beautiful

IVVY
Black beauty
Good bad girl (That pic she was sitting on that jeans in the office says it all)
Hard worker
Extrovert
Intelligent

Refiner
The Perfect model
Tall and slim
Nice complexion

LANICKY
Humble
Introvert
Nice dentition
Fine fingers

Optional
Can cook
Perfect wife material
Shy

MYSTICGAL
Very humble
Religious
Biiiig Tities
I like her.

Overall they're all beautiful

1 Like

Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2016
[size=20pt]MIMZY[/size]...kiss

*dancing {Fada Fada}...9}}~ Phynowink

1 Like

Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by WAGAZ: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Troll
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by WAGAZ: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2016
WAGAZ:
Troll
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2016
WAGAZ:
Troll

Get lost=====[>
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[size=20pt]MIMZY[/size]...kiss

*dancing {Fada Fada}...9}}~ Phynowink

This thing don't look funny when u do them... I mean this memes.

smellymouth should be the only one doing it pls

2 Likes

Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2016
jboy73:

This thing don't look funny when u do them... I mean this memes.

smellymouth should be the only one doing it pls

So

1 Like

Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by IamLEGEND1: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2016
#SaiMimzy
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:

So

angry
Twàt
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by WAGAZ: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2016
jboy73:

Get lost=====[>
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by WAGAZ: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=WAGAZ post=46907602][/quote]
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
WAGAZ:
.. All this Ghana girls
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by WAGAZ: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
jboy73:

Fish... All this Ghana girls
sad
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
WAGAZ:
sad

You look imported
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by WAGAZ: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2016
jboy73:

You look imported
exported. Olodo
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by WAGAZ: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by herzern(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2016
WAGAZ:
exported. Olodo
I mean like they imported you from Ghana into Nigeria
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2016
herzern:
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks

Chief Sir... This is not campaign thread
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by herzern(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
jboy73:

Chief Sir... This is not campaign thread
baba....abeg overlook ham jarey
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by Dotwillis1(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Biiiig Tities

cheesy
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by cindykaey(f): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by WAGAZ: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
jboy73:

I mean like they imported you from Ghana into Nigeria
undecided
Re: Some Features Of Miss Nairaland Contestants You Need To Know by firstking01(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Just mimzy and nothing moregrin

(1) (Reply)

Advice A Brother. / . / Who Knows This Guy 'IMPORTEXPERT'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.