Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

LMFAO! I Bet You Guys Didn't Hear On Falz Track 'Soldier' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / LMFAO! I Bet You Guys Didn't Hear On Falz Track 'Soldier' (544 Views)

What Do You Want To Hear On Ubuntufm Africa? Let Us Know! / Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... / 7 Reasons Why Falz’s Soldier Video Is The Best Video You’ll Watch This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LMFAO! I Bet You Guys Didn't Hear On Falz Track 'Soldier' by Tunchi101(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
In the intro of the video 'Soldier', when some military men were trying to rescue the kidnapped ladies, there was a TV in the bush with the terrorist and Falz was the reporter in the news on the TV

If you don't listen closely, you'd just take it to be him announcing the kidnap of the ladies...

Here is what he actually said on the news that busted my head cheesy

"......there were two eye witness but unfortunately both were blind. However,this two witnesses were able to give a completely accurate account of the entire incident"

Falz don craze finish cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Set To Launch New Mobile Game. / Kongu Prince - Ise Asela Remix (mayorkun – Eleko) / With Iyanya On The List, Who Is Now The Top Artiste Of Marvins, Aside Don Jazzy,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.