Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. (4568 Views)

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question / FUTO VC Gave A Student A Funny Reply On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by chisea(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2016
In 1902, a professor asked his student whether it was God who created everything that exists in the universe ? . Student replied : Yes He again asked : what about evil ? Has God created evil also ? . The student got silent.... Then the student requested that may he ask a question for him ? . Professor allowed him to do so. He asked : Does cold exist Professor said : yes ! Dont u feel the cold Student said : I'm sorry but u'r wrong sir. Cold is a complete absence of heat.. There is no cold, it is only an absence of heat. . Student asked again : Does darkness exist ? Professor said : yes ! Student replied : u'r again wrong sir. There is no such thing like darkness. Its actually the absence of light. Sir ! We always study light & heat, but not cold & darkness. Similarly, the evil does not exist. Actually it is the absence of love, faith & true belief in God.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Interesting......smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by Ferdyboss: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2016
Thoughtful. Creation allows for Good and bad to co-exist.
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by Mologi(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
I like this...very philosophical.

1 Like

Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by dynamo77(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
That is DEEP!

All based on perspective
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by callmelanner(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Interesting but stale I must confess

2 Likes

Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Albert
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by blackbartee(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Einstein
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by babyfaceafrica: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Is dat all?
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by druxy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
why the op dey write like this...understood noin....
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by sexxydiva(f): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Albert
Please check my signature please.

Take a seconds of your time to vote her please.
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by sexxydiva(f): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
dynamo77:
That is DEEP!
All based on perspective
Check my signature please.
take a seconds of your time to vote her please.
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by deeoh(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
it could also be that heat is the absence of cold and light is the absence of darkness therefore both exist. except you are given a all new definition to the concept of existence. the reason to falsy God's existence, to me, is not convincing enough however the reason given above for God's existence is not valid.

1 Like

Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by spacescientist(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Moderators / Administrators any one here? Ban this guy, literally spamming every thread with this post.

LastMumu:
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]

Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by isacolukay(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
honesty007 stepo707 babamadiba lammygloooooooo fourwinds walkopet pyno30
adioolayi donmayor19 chimoskyg homosapien ournaija toygod2 kingthreat
Jheed mcclane windyjosezy badonkadonk folakeme vickydera showlaw dembali oscillation55
Deeoh druxy mologi ferdyboss chisea

Our time is now, kindly click on the link and vote for LANICKY as Miss nairaland.
TeamLanicky appreciates you as you do this.

Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by HerryBee(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Very Wise
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by chefetalkane(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yesterday, at around 1:13 am an admin for My Recent News with a nairaland username “Chefetalkane“, wrote a post on Nairaland with a caption ‘Not again! Amcon takes over afrijet airlines‘ which was previously on our website . The contents of the post was compromised by Nairaland and the heading subsequently was changed to ‘AMCON Takes Over Afrijet Airlines’. It was then made to be on the front page directing all traffic to The Nations Newspapers official website. Bringing to the front page simply means you cannot edit the... continue reading here http://myrecentnews.com/home/breaking-my-recent-news-set-to-sue-the-nation-newspaper-and-nairaland-to-the-tune-of-n100-m/

Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by Readwarn(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Do You know we have fridge which is basically for "creating" a feel of heat absence.. So my question is Who created this "tool" (DeViL)for creating d absence of love.
#Just Asking
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by Unseen(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2016
chisea:
In 1902, a professor asked his student
whether it was God who created
everything that exists in the universe ?
Student replied : Yes
He again asked : what about evil ?
Has God created evil also ? .
The student got silent....
Then the student requested that may
he ask a question for him ?
Professor allowed him to do so.
He asked : Does cold exist
Professor said : yes ! Dont u feel the cold
Student said : I'm sorry but u'r wrong
sir.
Cold is a complete absence of heat..
There is no cold, it is only an absence of
heat.
Student asked again : Does darkness
exist ?
Professor said : yes !
Student replied : u'r again wrong sir.
There is no such thing like darkness.
Its actually the absence of light. Sir ! We always
study light & heat, but not cold
& darkness.
Similarly, the evil does not exist.
Actually it is the absence of love, faith &
true belief in God.

I have read this post before; here on nairaland on the 11th of January, 2016 from this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2856961/professor-said-dat-dere-no#41862831

stop duplicating,, Please
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2016
100% true
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by Idrismusty97(m): 3:36am On Jun 26, 2016
Then Judging from the way the world is then they must be "Absence of God" everywhere, Even in the life of supposed true believers and men of God. Well thanks for letting us know that God isn't Omnipresent.
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by amicableSavage: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
the student was albert einstein

copied post op
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by edudguy(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
chisea:
In 1902, a professor asked his student whether it was God who created everything that exists in the universe ? . Student replied : Yes He again asked : what about evil ? Has God created evil also ? . The student got silent.... Then the student requested that may he ask a question for him ? . Professor allowed him to do so. He asked : Does cold exist Professor said : yes ! Dont u feel the cold Student said : I'm sorry but u'r wrong sir. Cold is a complete absence of heat.. There is no cold, it is only an absence of heat. . Student asked again : Does darkness exist ? Professor said : yes ! Student replied : u'r again wrong sir. There is no such thing like darkness. Its actually the absence of light. Sir ! We always study light & heat, but not cold & darkness. Similarly, the evil does not exist. Actually it is the absence of love, faith & true belief in God.
I think Eintein was the student
Re: A Professor Asked A Student A Question The Reply He Got Will Amaze You. by tannerhansel: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Professors are there to help the students in giving the answers of their questions. To add up more the best college essay writing service is here to ensure everyone that will give the students more chances to interact.

(1) (Reply)

Diploma Programme In Futminna / See 15 Courses In Nigeria Institution With High Unemployment Rate – 2018 / Innovation: Enugu Partners Oxford University On Students’ Mentorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.