Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (84248 Views)

Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by kikies(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
Seems women no longer like wearing cloths if you talk now feminists go tell you say it is good for women to be comfortable in their body.
Den it wld b better if dey walk arnd naked na.
Abi my Broda wetin u think
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by dd12345: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Too bad...

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by demzylahot(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
but me no see anything o
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by armadeo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Elcapo:
What's my own?

Meanwhile about Brexit

This is freaking hilarious. Almost choked.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by lumeneng22: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is a boy who will be peeping mom through the bathroom keyhole and the mumu woman just open it yakata for the boy to see. What nonsense?
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by armadeo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
To say God n.a. man oh.. I for Don kpeme.....

Nairaland full of brimstone throwing judges.

Read my signature.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by elisra(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
All you judges should take a chill because the mum meant no harm,just mother's love for her son which beyond human comprehension.
I have seen my mum's unclothedness countless times and she don't even give a flying Bleep,but it was last December that i first had sex with a woman at my 29th birthday.
Point is mother's love makes a son more determined to succeed and impress her.
If you ask many mums to choose between their son and husband,am sorry to tell you that they would choose their son.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Brightgem(f): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ronpet777:
To begin with,dt boy can't be 10.He shld be younger.D pple dt went after her with insults shld not be tagged 'Trolls'.Pls where is her sense of decency?If she wants to be unclad she can be all day for all we care but Y get d innocent child into dis?These children knw far more than we think they do.She has distorted something in dt boy's reasoning.Y will d boy ever see anything wrong with seeing ladies unclad always.Dis is how perverts r made if u dont knw.
Tell em! we are gradually moving towards barbarism in d name of cool.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Brightgem(f): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Everybody wants to trend sha! undecided
Its Buhari's fault na, isn't it.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
end time mother

2 Likes

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Brightgem(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Is it that people can't see how fine that lady is...?

It's only her beauty that got me though to be honest...
we can't see it cuz our brains are still wired correctly and we still know the meaning of morals. I do hope u can allow ur wife, sister, daughter come out like this for the world to see! Recieve sense, amen!
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
cruzita:
ok

Ok angry
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by slimfit1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Somebody cal social services
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Brightgem(f): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
elisra:
All you judges should take a chill because the mum meant no harm,just mother's love for her son which beyond human comprehension.
I have seen my mum's unclothedness countless times and she don't even give a flying Bleep,but it was last December that i first had sex with a woman at my 29th birthday.
Point is mother's love makes a son more determined to succeed and impress her.
If you ask many mums to choose between their son and husband,am sorry to tell you that they would choose their son.
I think u have digressed and wandered far. The real question is, would u allow ur mum do this for the world to see? mind u someone will do the snapping. u seeing ur mum is it same as the world seeing her like this? This pic will still b on some internet space a few years from now, will that kid b proud to say thats my momma?
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by greatmen: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ermmm dunno what's wrong o nobi her pickin hian
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by elisra(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Brightgem:
I think u have digressed and wandered far. The real question is, would u allow ur mum do this for the world to see? mind u someone will do the snapping. u seeing ur mum is it same as the world seeing her like this? This pic will still b on some internet space a few years from now, will that kid b proud to say thats my momma?
they are cute and i wish thats my wife and son.
Sons are two things to their mum.
A son and a husband.
Cant wait to have my own cute family
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by MielBaker(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Well, its just because of the societal decadence we've come to experience in our generation. At a certain stage in a child's life, children shouldn't see their parents' unclothedness

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by tayo200(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
d boy dic*k for son hard sef
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by anyicash(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
The act of women posing nude in shoot has noticed a recent surge nowadays and some mothers of this enlightened generation feel it's their right to do the same with their kids.

While some think it's alright to pose naked with a new born baby many have slammed this young mother for posing nude with her 10yr old son and sharing the photos online...

See comments after the cut...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/06/trolls-blast-mother-for-posing-nude.html?m=1
She is the typical examble of d mother that strafs her son.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by iPopAlomo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Brightgem:
we can't see it cuz our brains are still wired correctly and we still know the meaning of morals. I do hope u can allow ur wife, sister, daughter come out like this for the world to see! Recieve sense, amen!

You really shouldn't have mentioned me... You want to tell me about morals...? At the age of that boy he should start thinking about having sex... Don't you think you're the problem of this world... When you have a kid you can't talk to him about sexuality...? When your baby is two years... Shield him from seeing your body because in your word... You want him morally upright... So that from the age of 2 and above he automatically awaken his sexuality...

questions you should ask yourself... Does it change anything...? Do you need a bra to hug your own son...?

It could be said that i do not subscribe to making the photoshoot public but aunty newsflash... I wasn't thinking about her unclothedness or perverting about her full boobs and ass... I chose not to go down that road to imagine a naked woman i might never meet in my head... All i see is a beautiful woman and her very happy son...

Do you know what that means in essence...? You're not fit to talk to me about morals...

I already have sense... Do you...?!

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
mtchweeee undecided undecided...end time mother

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Brightgem(f): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
elisra:
they are cute and i wish thats my wife and son.
Sons are two things to their mum.
A son and a husband.
Cant wait to have my own cute family
K. Good luck, may God grant u a wife like this who exposes to strangers what has been honourably kept hidden and protected. Pls say a big AMEN. And so it shall be. Women are sometimes truly a reflection of the needs of the men in their society. I see that now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by iPopAlomo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
armadeo:
To say God n.a. man oh.. I for Don kpeme.....

Nairaland full of brimstone throwing judges.

Read my signature.

Preach brother preach...
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by brosammy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
A real mother will always train his or her child to have a positive attiitude and be a responsible type for his or her own generation,This one is not a responsible mother at all, because what she is exposing the boy to at this early stage of his life will back fire,all in the name of picture going unclad. The news of mother sleeping with son and father with her daughter this days is becoming unbearable and this is how it began

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Brightgem(f): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You really shouldn't have mentioned me... You want to tell me about morals...? At the age of that boy he should start thinking about having sex... Don't you think you're the problem of this world... When you have a kid you can't talk to him about sexuality...? When your baby is two years... Shield him from seeing your body because in your word... You want him morally upright... So that from the age of 2 and above he automatically awaken his sexuality...

questions you should ask yourself... Does it change anything...? Do you need a bra to hug your own son...?

It could be said that i do not subscribe to making the photoshoot public but aunty newsflash... I wasn't thinking about her unclothedness or perverting about her full boobs and ass... I chose not to go down that road to imagine a naked woman i might never meet in my head... All i see is a beautiful woman and her very happy son...

Do you know what that means in essence...? You're not fit to talk to me about morals...

I already have sense... Do you...?!
kikikikikkki u done venting??! Now recieve double dose of sense - AMEN! Because u did not just make any. What are we saying what is he talking, far apart is what I mean from what u saying. Anyway to speak grammer isn't to have correct intellect. Re-evalute the matter. Am done here.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by iPopAlomo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Brightgem:
kikikikikkki u done venting??! Now recieve double dose of sense - AMEN! Because u did not just make any. What are we saying what is he talking, far apart is what I mean from what u saying. Anyway to speak grammer isn't to have correct intellect. Re-evalute the matter. Am done here.

As usual as most women behave... When you're schooled... You suddenly develop Comprehension problems... If you can't read and understand that post... Dullgem... Your folks burnt money sending you to school... Shallom!!!
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by ladyverere(f): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Ontarget post=46914205]The only wrong thing is posing unclad in a photo and not really about the boy. The boy is still a baby so it not an issue being unclad with a baby.

10 years old is a baby? I don't think you are a parent.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by bryan360: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
one word..OLOSHO
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Sammyblaq(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
I spot a difference... the boy is on knicker. The shoot is irrelevant I swear.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by themanderon: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
perverse n twisted generation.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Destiny4fame(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
good for her
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by glossy6(f): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
muhammed10:
Thank God for making me a Muslim..

How are you sure she is not one?

But that boy is small for his age sha if indeed he is 10 years old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.