Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:22 PM

Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning (22988 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / 4 Decomposed Bodies Found In A Sock-away In Bama During Sanitation Today (Pic) / Princess Aderemi Adebowale Packs Refuse In Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning by ademusiwa12: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=28pt]
Win a chance to have dinner with ademusiwa and miss toke Makinwa
ademusiwa@gmail.com
t][/size]
Re: Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning by thecrush: 4:50am On Jun 26, 2016
irunoobo:
No wonder the southeast looks like a dirty ancient village. Is this governance? A whole governor who is jobless enough to pack refuse in front of camera while the likes of Ambode is planning to turn lagos to a smart city. Instead of the IPOB yoots to blame their shameless and incompetent leaders, they will keep blaming yoruba and hausa /fulani for their woes. People whose leaders cannot govern a state are asking for biafra as if biafra will automatically become paradise. Only God knows the number of ifesinachi buses that ships them to the south west daily to sell gala in traffic and after spending two months in Lagos, they will start chest beating that they developed Lagos. Funny biafrans grin undecided

Please what is wrong with you?
Why have you decided to ruin your mind with wicked and dark thoughts.
Have they done anything bad to you?
If ur only job is to wait on NL to post sth igbo, so u can rant about ur hatred, come i will give you a job.... serious!
Re: Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning by thecrush: 4:53am On Jun 26, 2016
collinsJn:

I Concur with you 100% Bro. I 'm From Anambra state. Forget All These publicity Stunts. A Sitting Governor packing rubbish. Stupidity @ it's Peak. Ambo is in Lagos doing great things. Obiano Is here For The Cameras. Who is He deceiving ?

Onyeara.... is it now wrong for a governor to go out, inspect the sanitation exercise and decide to work?
Is this mentioned an achievement?
U shd support him.... his the best in the SE
Re: Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning by cheezy4real(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Am from anambra, I live there. All na wash. I miss peter obi
Re: Obiano Packs Refuse During Sanitation Exercise This Morning by lexiyandra(f): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Hatred and Jelousy will kill you and your whole family. better stop now..

arresa:
lmao @ typical village activities and village leader routine......smh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi APC Primaries: Rape Of Democracy, God Will Descend On INEC – Smart Adeyemi / World Bank Officials Drown In Nigeria's In Egbe Dam In Egbe Ekiti / Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.