Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lawyers I Need You View On This Issue!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lawyers I Need You View On This Issue!!! (424 Views)

These Images Will Surely Change The Way You View The World / Psquare Splits Over Critical Quarel At Lawyers' Office Today - Nasarawareports. / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria - Law Repository Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers I Need You View On This Issue!!! by olajide8(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2016
I have been affect once by this act, and sincerely I haven't allow it to repeat itself again.

I know that in lagos or generally speaking the S.W, if you owe a landlord money they normally go to court, and get a court eviction order, which means "no matter, how bad it is- you still have the property, you either acquired and put together over the years before you moved into the property", but in abuja- the case is different, or is it the same? Their is this thing they call summary judgment, they just don't evict you- they take all you property.

That's after going through all the legal processes - court -lawyers -judges etc

(1) (Reply)

Eye Test / Federal Government Declares Next Week Tuesday July 5th And Wednesday July 6th As / ‘american’ Breaks 22-yr Old Nigerian Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.