Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes (749 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by chidiezeh(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2016
[/b]In getting a girl’s number, the most essential tip I can give you first is to make eye contact with her.[b]
So you just spot that girl, and you have your confidence in check, this is how you should approach her

[/b]Look long and straight into her eyes[b]
Never look down as it is a sign of submission, timidity, and weakness. Maintaining a constant eye contact when messing with any girl also says to her that you are interested in her and that you want to get to know her. This is a pre-requisite according to women

[/b]Never look at a woman’s breasts when you’re talking to her (a common mistake many men make)[b]
Women will reject you and consider you disrespectful if you do so.

[/b]Be sure to smile[b]
A smile sends a positive and important message. A smile says, “I will not reject you. I like you.” A smile combined with prolonged eye contact says, “I like you a lot. I want to know you. Let’s talk.” Women who smile back at you and maintain eye contact with you too are those who will be most receptive to your advances.

Note: Raised eyebrows is also a positive signal which you should interpret as a come-on. These next few tips should help you get that number

[/b]Introducing yourself.[b]
For example, simply say, “Oh, my name is (your Name). I’m pleased to meet you.” Just use your first name in an informal situation and both your first and last name in a more formal setting. Then allow the woman you’re picking up to offer you her name. Pause for a moment, if she doesn’t offer it, ask her what her name is.

This is very important, USE HER NAME in the very next sentence that comes out of your mouth. Using her name works like magic to put her at ease and makes her more interested in you. A person’s name is the most important and powerful word you can ever say. The next thing you want to say or do is.

[/b]Compliment her.[b]
Call attention to some detail about her, and flatter her in a totally positive way. Be sure to say something specific, that is special about HER. Be polite and creative when dishing out compliments. The more poetic and/or dramatic you can be, the better the results you’ll get because men lust with their eyes, BUT women lust with their ears!

A lot of guys ask me what they should talk about once they get a woman’s name and after they have complimented her. What you need to do is find out what she wants, what she desires, or what turns her on, her passion or hobby. Ask her questions about that and you will have captivated her completely

[/b]Never disagree with her.[b]
Never disagree with a woman when you first meet her. You want to create a context of relatedness, and that’s done by agreeing with her

[/b]closing[b]
You can say something like, “I have to be going now, but I’d love to see you again so let me call you.” Without the all important phone number, you will never get anywhere with a woman. Because to score, you will need a date. To get a date, you will need the number. Just take a step forward as if you really intend to leave and turn back and say “kindly dial your phone number because I’m going to call you nine times today”, and smile while handing your phone to her.
Re: The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by chocolateme(f): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2016
I Di egwu
Re: The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by Natotogokillme: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Go sit down, learner. None of them works grin
Re: The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by sinaj(f): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Wnt work on me n

Re: The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by Jboynokiaphone(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
sinaj:
Wnt work on me n

na so una dey talk...before u know it ure already inlove.lozz
Re: The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by deeyfeex859: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2016
I need a girl.... So i got to try it..
Re: The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by Dklef(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2016
chocolateme:
I Di egwu
Hi. Pls i need you to be help vote my sister in the on-going miss NL contest.
Re: The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: The Definitive Guide To Getting Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Dklef:

Hi. Pls i need you to be help vote my sister in the on-going miss NL contest.

pls help us give answers to these questions first.

https://www.nairaland.com/3161278/what-usefulness-miss-nairaland

(1) (Reply)

20 Crazy And Sh0cking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married! / Seduction Techniques That Can Help You Get The Woman / The Sexual Life Of Indians (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.