Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! (10533 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
rikkyjen:

And does this justifies Momodu's jejune beatification and deitification of these theiving politicians?

So because the politicans have been corrupt before Dele got to London, so Dele can trumpet their ill-gotten wealth?

In your opinion, Jackal, corruption began before Momodu and it would still be there after Momudu. . So because of that, we can't chastise Momodu for his obvious connivance and macabre dances with the swindlers and profiteers that have bedeviled  Nigeria to a near brinkmanship and comatose?

Jackal, your poistion on this issue is untenable and out of touch. A day in Ajangbadi, Ajanlekoko and the Ajegunle/olodi axis would convince you that people like Momodu have no excuse and are in fact part of the rot that is throwing Nigeria off the cliff and holding Nigeria by the balls!

Lawd, someone gets it!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2009
nuzo:

Considering Ngige's past work, why do people have to worry about him giving people bad name?

Where are you driving at?

I am driving at you Igbo touts using Nairaland to vent your smelly spleen.
Desist from this act or forever shut your mouthz.

rikkyjen:

And does this justifies Momodu's jejune beatification and deitification of these theiving politicians?
So because the politicans have been corrupt before Dele got to London, so Dele can trumpet their ill-gotten wealth?

Yes he can. . . . . . . .Anyone can invite Dele to his mansion and have him take pictures of whatever. . . .
How you made your money is not his business. . . . . .He is not FBI/EFCC or is he?

In your opinion, Jackal, corruption began before Momodu and it would still be there after Momudu. . So because of that, we can't chastise Momodu for his obvious connivance and macabre dances with the swindlers and profiteers that have bedeviled  Nigeria to a near brinkmanship and comatose?

Have u chastised Switzerland who help keep this money?
UK banks and USA banks who help these Politicians stow away the loot?
Why do you Nigerians put the blame on other people for your own gross irresponsibility.

Jackal, your poistion on this issue is untenable and out of touch. A day in Ajangbadi, Ajanlekoko and the Ajegunle/olodi axis would convince you that people like Momodu have no excuse and are in fact part of the rot that is throwing Nigeria off the cliff and holding Nigeria by the balls!

U don't have a prayer.
Until idiots like Afam and Ezeagu stop putting corrupt Politicians in power for the sake of their hungry stomachs, we will continue to have irresponsible gits ruling in Nigeria and stashing their money away.
I don't wanna know how Abacha stole money from what not. . . . . .Momodu is a journalist.
His job is to put beautiful pictures on the glossy pages of his magazine. . . . Let the concerned organisations do their jobs and stop the rot.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Afam(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't join issues with ignoramuses so asking him to justify his drivel is bollocks.

So Dele is corrupt cos he has a global venture? OK Magazine is corrupt as well?
See the thinking of these half-baked graduates.

How dare you abuse others when you have displayed an extremely low level of reasoning and comprehension here?

Who stated or even remotely implied that Dele was corrupt? How on earth did the magazine and the word corrupt end up being used in one question?

Are you really this daft?

You cannot hide your stupidity by abusing anyone that does not expressly agrees with your myopic comments here.

~Sauron~:

Ma right starts and stops where i want it to.
A sheep shagger like you is far far below me to be telling me about ma rights.
Association of Igbo trolls.

If you get home today tell your father that he is a sheep shagger.

Nope, your right starts and stops where people who tolerate you allow it to start and stop. With me, I will put you exactly where you belong - trash can.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
Afam:

How dare you abuse others when you have displayed an extremely low level of reasoning and comprehension here?
Who stated or even remotely implied that Dele was corrupt? How on earth did the magazine and the word corrupt end up being used in one question?

Afam, you are a man of limited intelligence.
U will never get it. . . . .What a lobotomised ape!!!

Are you really this daft?
You cannot hide your stupidity by abusing anyone that does not expressly agrees with your myopic comments here.

The depth of your buffoonery is amazing.
Were u born feet first?

If you get home today tell your father that he is a sheep shagger.

Tell the donor and the recipient of your Y-chromosomes they are a disgrace to mankind for producing a resident retard like you.

Nope, your right starts and stops where people who tolerate you allow it to start and stop. With me, I will put you exactly where you belong - trash can.

I am sorry for your bleak future.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by AloyEmeka6: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
Dele Momodu again. You people should leave this guy alone. He is not the cause of our frustration in Nigeria. Dele Momodu is not responsible for bad roads, Boko haram, armed robbery, no power, no food, no jobs etc. I only implore him to build a printing press in Nigeria so that people can get jobs since his magazine is strictly for local consumption. I don't like him paying oyibos millions to print magazines and ship them to Africa for us to spend our stipends on.

@Jarus, tell Dele to bring his industry home. We assure him of security, power and stability. Land dey for ota to build factory or he can go to Benin and help employ his Edo brothers living at home. Dele come home before i lose my temper on you.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Chai, what a disgrace!

~Sauron~:

Until idiots like Afam and Ezeagu stop putting corrupt Politicians in power for the sake of their hungry stomachs, we will continue to have irresponsible gits ruling in Nigeria and stashing their money away.

It's not my portion.  grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Dele Momodu again. You people should leave this guy alone. He is not the cause of our frustration in Nigeria. Dele Momodu is not responsible for bad roads, Boko haram, armed robbery, no power, no food, no jobs etc. I only implore him to build a printing press in Nigeria so that people can get jobs since his magazine is strictly for local consumption. I don't like him paying oyibos millions to print magazines and ship them to Africa for us to spend our stipends on.

May God add to your bundle of intelligence.

He is being blamed for even putting Nigerian journalism on the map.
A venture that has employed many Nigerians and putting food on their table.
Why should i blame Momodu for Abacha's mismanagement? Only a dim-witted reprobate like Afam would think of such.

The cost of overheads forced him to go to Ghana.
I don't blame him for that. If Nigeria was conducive enough, he wouldn't have moved to Ghana.
The cost of running such a huge venture in Nigeria woulda put him outta business with the epileptic power supply and other nonsense.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by chic2pimp(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
Abeg jare make una argue with ya self and stop tis stupid tribalism I dey see for NL. Shey it no dey tire una. undecided undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by naijaguy2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2009
Lord have mercy on Nairaland shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Afam(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Afam, you are a man of limited intelligence.
U will never get it. . . . .What a lobotomised ape!!!

Seems this pig is using the internet well, at least to vent his frustrations lest he dies of self inflicted pains. Maybe a product of a broken and extremely disorganized home. Sorry ehn. I didn't know you have much bigger problems than I had thought.

~Sauron~:

May God add to your bundle of intelligence.

He is being blamed for even putting Nigerian journalism on the map.
A venture that has employed many Nigerians and putting food on their table.
Why should i blame Momodu for Abacha's mismanagement.

The cost of overheads forced him to go to Ghana.
I don't blame him for that. If Nigeria was conducive enough, he wouldn't have moved to Ghana.
The cost of running such a huge venture in Nigeria woulda put him outta business with the epileptic power supply and other nonsense.

The write up above goes to show that you clearly do not understand the issue at all.

When asked a question you are expected to provide answers to the question. You are not allowed to ask your own question based on your limited knowledge and then proceed to answer the question no one asked you in the first instance.

Has anyone ever questioned the quality of the OVATION magazine here? Are you on drugs?

Everyone must not agree with you especially when you are unable to process information intelligently.

Can someone tell this clown what the issue is in any language he can understand?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
Afam:

Seems this pig is using the internet well, at least to vent his frustrations lest he dies of self inflicted pains. Maybe a product of a broken and extremely disorganized home. Sorry ehn. I didn't know you have much bigger problems than I had thought.

And i still insist the sex cells that made you are from social degenerates who simply forgot/ignored to nurture your thinking faculty.
U are a simpleton with little or no education.

The write up above goes to show that you clearly do not understand the issue at all.
When asked a question you are expected to provide answers to the question. You are not allowed to ask your own question based on your limited knowledge and then proceed to answer the question no one asked you in the first instance.

Stop the pretence. . . . . . You are not intelligent enough to grasp what we are talking about here.
Your deep-rooted tribalism has beclouded your failing senses.

Has anyone ever questioned the quality of the OVATION magazine here? Are you on drugs?

Yes, i am on drugs but your creeping neurosis is worse off.

Everyone must not agree with you especially when you are unable to process information intelligently.

Who is this saphead FFS?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Its a shame that after all these years, you had to turn out this way. Or maybe, you simply came out of the closet like most nigerians and n/landers are doing this days.  
Whichever way, I do appreciate your straightforwardness. . . . a character cowardly nigerians dont have.

@topic

What can one say without it being an Igbo vs Yoruba supremacy shit.

Bleep nigerians!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by bawomolo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2009
you guys are exchanging punches while this man is chilling in his mansion?

na wao
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2009
nuzo:

Its a shame that after all these years, you had to turn out this way. Or maybe, you simply came out of the closet like most nigerians and n/landers are doing this days.  
Whichever way, I do appreciate your straightforwardness. . . . a character cowardly nigerians dont have.

After all these years? Were we primary school mates to know what i used to be?
I don't care whose horse is gored. . . . . . .These Igbo boys get me antsy these days with their heap of applesauce.
Ovation has nothing to do with Naija Politicians stashing funds in their private accounts.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Afam(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop the pretence. . . . . . You are not intelligent enough to grasp what we are talking about here.
Your deep-rooted tribalism has beclouded your failing senses.

Tribalism ke? Hmm, this guy should just take otapiapia and go to sleep.

The typical strategy of a confused person - make all sorts of accusations and allegations no matter how stupid while avoiding the core issues.

~Sauron~:

After all these years? Were we primary school mates to know what i used to be?
I don't care whose horse is gored. . . . . . .These Igbo boys get me antsy these days with their heap of applesauce.
Ovation has nothing to do with Naija Politicians stashing funds in their private accounts.

Igbo boys? Good, this is how envy and jealousy are manifested. Wetin Igbo boys do you Mr Clown? Making progress while you argue and insult people from morning till night?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by eapgold: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2009
Nairalanders.

Which one una dey? A lot of guys on this forum obviously don't have any other better thing doing than to criticise people and assasinate their characters.

What has Dele Momodu done? I can bet that a lot of you guys in NL will be willing to swap positions with Dele Momodu at the slightest opportunity if you were giving the chance?

You people should just shut up if you don't have any better thing to say other than openly trying to bring people down. Enough of the bad belle! Enough of PHD(Pull Him Down)Syndrome in this country.

Rubbish.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by chic2pimp(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
bawomolo:

you guys are exchanging punches while this man is chilling in his mansion?

na wao
I tire for NL peeps ooo. The bobo dey him mansion and dem dey yarn opatas for hia.
nuzo:

What can one say without it being an Igbo vs Yoruba supremacy shit.
I wonder oooo.  embarassed embarassed
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by ezeagu(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

These Igbo boys get me antsy these days with their heap of applesauce.

Get. A. Life. The majority of "Igbo boys" won't even care about your posts, it's only us bored ones that are giving you time of day, why don't you spend time writing about how it's not certain people's fault that the politicians who they big up steal from poor people?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by DeepSight(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
Mr Momodu is the same clown who wrote an article at the back of Thisday defending the RCCG purchase of a private jet for pastor [b]G[/b]reedy [b]O[/b]racle Adeboye.

You see, he is shallow, and has no integrity. The idiot even went so far as to ask: so what if the Pope flies Alitalia?

Aside that, he really is a very poor writer, gramatically and structurally.

@ eapgold: no pulling anybody down, am not interested in Ovation, i wish him well with that. My issue is with the article he wrote on the private jet issue.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
ezeagu:

Get. A. Life. The majority of "Igbo boys" won't even care about your posts, it's only us bored ones that are giving you time of day, why don't you spend time writing about how it's not certain people's fault that the politicians who they big up steal from poor people?

See this sheep shagger spewing unadulterated balderdash. . . .
How did the Politicians get into power? When u were selling your rights for few bottles of alcohol in 2007, u didn't know it would come to this?
Nigerians ignorantly vote rogues into power because of 5-min perks and when shit hits the fan, they blame it on Dele Momodu.
U are a disgrace to your village. Anuofia!!!

Afam:

Tribalism ke? Hmm, this guy should just take otapiapia and go to sleep.
The typical strategy of a confused person - make all sorts of accusations and allegations no matter how stupid while avoiding the core issues.

What core issues?
I have never seen you made any iota of sense on this topic.
U keep running from pillar to post with your empty-head and displaying your first class ignorance.

Igbo boys? Good, this is how envy and jealousy are manifested. Wetin Igbo boys do you Mr Clown? Making progress while you argue and insult people from morning till night?

Why should i envy Igbo boys?
Has Ngige won Nobel Laureate? grin grin grin
Ewu Ara!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by rikkyjen(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
Yes he can. . . . . . . .Anyone can invite Dele to his mansion and have him take pictures of whatever. . . .
How you made your money is not his business. . . . . .He is not FBI/EFCC or is he?

Elitist arguement!.

If our society is not enmeshed and trapped in the doldrums of perpetual corruption, this your "how you made your money" arguement won't hold!
Even though you live in the West, buddy i am dissapointed! You surely know that "how you made your money" in the US and GB is a thing that concerns the all and sundry. So because Nigeria is a place where anything goes, "How you made your money" shouldn't interest Mr Momodu before he deitifies you?

A consistent truth you don't wanna handle and you fail to grapple is that Mr Momodu's praise singing anthem for this thieves encourages corruption inherently!. He is supposed to be doing the opposite for F@#$k sake Hannibal!!!!,  When you hero-worship Chris Uba on the pages of Ovation as Momodu did, you give the unborn Chukwuma in Onitsha or the 5-year old Chinonzo the impetus and galls to believe that what Chris Uba did is not only legitimate but acceptable, legal, justifiable and even spiritually sanctioned by the Almighty

Son, actions like this maintains and elongates the status quo of corruption that has plagued mother Nigeria ab initio.

Have u chastised Switzerland who help keep this money?
UK banks and USA banks who help these Politicians stow away the loot?
Why do you Nigerians put the blame on other people for your own gross irresponsibility.

We both know the Swiss are rescinding their laws and airing their dirty laundry. Try stashing a huge payday in Switzerland and watch Interpol storm your house like Hurricane Betty!

UK banks and USA banks? Man mi, you know better that since 9/11 the Americans have closed down on money laundering! Hell, the Americans are not allowing charities (in dollars) to tons of countries cos of the fear of Osama getting the money to finance sh!t to blow Obama's residence!

Hell, have had  calls from my local FBI office anytime i make some couple of wirings with mere "thousands" of Dollars asking questions. Your money laundering arguement is  straw-like bro! tongue

His job is to put beautiful pictures on the glossy pages of his magazine. . . . Let the concerned organisations do their jobs and stop the rot.

You have a prayer on this! I never disputed that fact that Momodu's corrupt behind patronises corrupt and thieving bastards by putting thier glossy pics in centre spread of his magazines.

Me antagonising Momodu is based on the premise of him being part of the Aristocrats who have milked us dry while using Thisday newspaper as his podium for critiquing the same Nigeria that he helped turned into a place of permanent rot and a country that has become a prototype for failure in the continent.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
@rikkyjen, you deserve a medal for that last post of yours in response to whomever!!!  grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

great job!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Afam(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

What core issues?
I have never seen you made any iota of sense on this topic.

Some have eyes but cannot see.
Some have brains but cannot use them.
Your olodoness is becoming too embarrassing.

~Sauron~:

Why should i envy Igbo boys?
Has Ngige won Nobel Laureate? grin grin grin
Ewu Ara!!!

Must you see everything through a tribal prism? And who is laughing with this clown? Only a mad man initiates and laughs at his stupid dry comments that he may foolishly call jokes.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by DeepSight(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Sauron, tribalizing issues shows a very narrow mind indeed. and while you talk about nobel laureates, that's very good, but that does not make chinua achebe or chinamanda adichie yorubas!

In other fields, am sure you know who the current MD of the world bank is - yep Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, doesn't really sound like a yoruba name does it? O and Phillip Emegwali, technology genius in the states?

I am not Ibo, but i feel its not really smart to tribalize issues, cos then you trivialize them!

Peace.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2009
The commonest and easiest way for a criminal to walk free or for charlatan to defend injustice in nigeria and win is to make his case tribal.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
nuzo:

The commonest and easiest way for a criminal to walk free or for charlatan to defend injustice in nigeria and win is to make his case tribal.

shocked I am shocked that this came from you!!! shocked shocked
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Afam(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
rikkyjen:

Elitist arguement!.

If our society is not enmeshed and trapped in the doldrums of perpetual corruption, this your "how you made your money" arguement won't hold!
Even though you live in the West, buddy i am dissapointed! You surely know that "how you made your money" in the US and GB is a thing that concerns the all and sundry. So because Nigeria is a place where anything goes, "How you made your money" shouldn't interest Mr Momodu before he deitifies you?

A consistent truth you don't wanna handle and you fail to grapple is that Mr Momodu's praise singing anthem for this thieves encourages corruption inherently!. He is supposed to be doing the opposite for F@#$k sake Hannibal!!!!,  When you hero-worship Chris Uba on the pages of Ovation as Momodu did, you give the unborn Chukwuma in Onitsha or the 5-year old Chinonzo the impetus and galls to believe that what Chris Uba did is not only legitimate but acceptable, legal, justifiable and even spiritually sanctioned by the Almighty

Son, actions like this maintains and elongates the status quo of corruption that has plagued mother Nigeria ab initio.

We both know the Swiss are rescinding their laws and airing their dirty laundry. Try stashing a huge payday in Switzerland and watch Interpol storm your house like Hurricane Betty!

UK banks and USA banks? Man mi, you know better that since 9/11 the Americans have closed down on money laundering! Hell, the Americans are not allowing charities (in dollars) to tons of countries cos of the fear of Osama getting the money to finance sh!t to blow Obama's residence!

Hell, have had  calls from my local FBI office anytime i make some couple of wirings with mere "thousands" of Dollars asking questions. Your money laundering arguement is  straw-like bro! tongue

You have a prayer on this! I never disputed that fact that Momodu's corrupt behind patronises corrupt and thieving bastards by putting thier glossy pics in centre spread of his magazines.

Me antagonising Momodu is based on the premise of him being part of the Aristocrats who have milked us dry while using Thisday newspaper as his podium for critiquing the same Nigeria that he helped turned into a place of permanent rot and a country that has become a prototype for failure in the continent.

Thank God we are being brought back to the issues.

Unfortunately, we may only see insults as replies to this post above especially by people that cannot defend their positions on issues.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Sauron1: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
rikkyjen:

Elitist arguement!.

Fixed!!!

So Momodu should screen the people he puts in his magazine? On what grounds?
Have these people been convicted in a court of law to make em criminals or fraudsters? Should he act on hearsays of frustrated beings like Afam?
Rikky, u don't have a prayer.

A consistent truth you don't wanna handle and you fail to grapple is that Mr Momodu's praise singing anthem for this thieves encourages corruption inherently!. He is supposed to be doing the opposite for F@#$k sake Hannibal!!!!,  When you hero-worship Chris Uba on the pages of Ovation as Momodu did, you give the unborn Chukwuma in Onitsha or the 5-year old Chinonzo the impetus and galls to believe that what Chris Uba did is not only legitimate but acceptable and legal.

Nigerians have been stealing before Dele Momodu was born. . . . . .
Ovation or no Ovation, Nigerians would be stealing. $10 billion worth of oil money was squandered in the 70s.
Should we blame Dele Momodu for that as well? Maybe he was responsible for that when he was just a toddler. grin grin

So you believe Nigerians steal because of Ovation magazine? grin grin grin

Jesus Wept. . . . . . .Many fraudsters still manage to stash their money in Switzerland via money laundering.
Of course they put up a front to cover up their illegal activities.

How did Atiku's loot end up in America? Was it spirited there?
Keep deluding yourself. . . . . .The West are ass-kissers when it comes to money coming from Africa.
Who cares?

Maybe because you are considered a small fish in a big pond.
For the big boys. . . . .tsssk tsssk.
Even normal run of the mill yahoo boys in London have Swiss accounts.

Momodu has no hand in the thieving ways of Naija politicians.
Let the law enforcers do their jobs. . . . . . .Are u going to blame me for opening a Jacobs diamond shop on VI because Yahoo boys and Politicians come there to buy diamonds? We should start hating on Louis Vuitton, Bentley, Mercedes Benz and BMW car company for selling exotic cars to Nigeria too.
What is their fucking business with how you made your money? As long as the money you bring to their store does not have blood spots on it. . .Voila!!
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

shocked I am shocked that this came from you!!!   shocked shocked

How do you mean?
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by wasobia(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
Poverty is the chief problem of Africa, we attack ourselves simply because of lack and attitude of those who has more than enough. Everything still boils down to the fact that we do not love ourselves.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
Because I have seen you play the Victim Card on some threads( as if Ibos cannot debate and need to be pitied in some way when it comes to debates where tribalism is the main) . Now we have you stating that the problem in Nigeria which happens to be that that card is used by charlattans and our dear THIEVES in the house to get away with crimes of all sorts against us, something I believe has been the case from the very beginning in that country and the reason why these idiots-in-government continue to wield as much power as they do to day.

You do realize that as a Nigerian, it means I belong to at least one tribe down there. Ever seen me come up to DEFEND any single tribe for no sensible reason at all? Heck, I will not even defend my brother if I know he is guilty. lol tongue (jking)
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by Afam(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
For the records

1. Has anyone accused Dele of corruption?

2. Has anyone claimed that he is corrupt?

3. Has anyone linked OVATIOn to corruption?

I am putting these questions down because it seems that some retards here don't even have any understanding of the issue on ground as regards Dele's magazine and his column at Thisday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal / Court Upholds Life-Imprisonment For Naval Officer / Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.