Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! (10531 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by akinalabi(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2009
kaiki:

i think nobody can envy anbody but when you see bad, say your mind at any point in time, although bros Dele is in business venture and ovation is the one, now that he has made his money from some of these alleged corrupted personalities, a lesson should be learned, for our image is been dented abroad, please nairalanders forgive him for how ever he replied.

Lol grin
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders! by newintexas: 3:03am On Dec 11, 2009
I have to say this is one of the best post I have ever read in Nairaland. My sensibilities have been offended by this man DELE MOMODU for a very long time in the way he has blatantly displayed the wealth of these corrupt leaders. He has a moral obligation to his country to do what he can to stop or help stop the corruption that is eating into the soul of Nigeria. It really goes to show his level of unprofessionalism if he thinks that people airing their worries and honest opinions about what is going on in Nigeria are either fustrated or do it out of envy. As someone said 7000 members out of the millions of Nigerian on facebook is not an achievement. Is he from Edo state, if he is I am ashamed of Him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Upholds Life-Imprisonment For Naval Officer / My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun / Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.