Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Is Electricity Dangerous? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Electricity Dangerous? (1018 Views)

The 10 Most Dangerous Waters In The World / How Is Electricity Situation Now In Your Area Now / Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Electricity Dangerous? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2016
Ever since the discovery of electricity by Michael faraday, more research has been carried out regarding the subject(of electricity) and in one way or the other, electricity has contributed positively(or negatively); as the case may be to our lives. Electricity is a major playing factor in the contemporary world as it is used mainly to power our devices, electronics and so on, but, do you think electricity is dangerous? If yes, please state the reason for your claim and if no, also state the reason for your claim. Thanks for your contribution in advance.
Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by oglalasioux(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2016
aceOpace:
Ever since the discovery of electricity by Michael faraday, more research has been carried out regarding the subject(of electricity) and in one way or the other, electricity has contributed positively(or negatively); as the case may be to our lives. Electricity is a major playing factor in the contemporary world as it is used mainly to power our devices, electronics and so on, but, do you think electricity is dangerous? If yes, please state the reason for your claim and if no, also state the reason for your claim. Thanks for your contribution in advance.

Electricity powers consciousness. That's how important it is. Everything the brain does is powered through electromagnetism including dreams, visions, prophecies, divination, inspiration.

Electromagnetism powers your phone and the internet. Every Planck time of our existence (the number of vibrations of atoms within a second) flows through the atmosphere at 670 million miles per hour. It's this flow that radio and television capture and therefore our brains during dreams.

The Jewish religion that gave birth to Christianity and Islam was built on the marvels of electricity.

My point is; electricity is not just the wires and bulbs in your house. It's a phenomenon that will take mankind time to fully understand. And when this understanding arrive, we'll see, to our dismay, that what we've been calling gods and spirits are nothing but electromagnetism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

Electricity powers consciousness. That's how important it is. Everything the brain does is powered through electromagnetism including dreams, visions, prophecies, divination, inspiration.

Electromagnetism powers your phone and the internet. Every Planck time of our existence (the number of vibrations of atoms within a second) flows through the atmosphere at 670 million miles per hour. It's this flow that radio and television capture and therefore our brains during dreams.

The Jewish religion that gave birth to Christianity and Islam was built on the marvels of electricity.

My point is; electricity is not just the wires and bulbs in your house. It's a phenomenon that will take mankind time to fully understand. And when this understanding arrive, we'll see, to our dismay, that what we've been calling gods and spirits are nothing but electromagnetism.
From your contribution , I can deduce that electricity is a subject that cuts across all divisions of human life and its environment, but I do not fully understand your postulation that it is a basis on which religions were established. I would really be glad if you can clarify.Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by oglalasioux(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
aceOpace:
From your contribution , I can deduce that electricity is a subject that cuts across all divisions of human life and its environment, but I do not fully understand your postulation that it is a basis on which religions were established. I would really be glad if you can clarify.Thanks for your contribution.

Religions sprang up from the wonders of nature prominent among them electricity. I'll be brief;

1. Moses and the burning bush and him removing his sandals is not a miraculous occurrence. (Research about St. Elmo's fire.)

2. The ark of the covenant is an electrical device including the garments of the tabernacle. (google the electrical properties of linen and wools).

3. Moses learned how to harness electricity in Egypt. He was, in fact, an Egyptian high priest during the reign of Pharaoh Akhenaton.

4. Moses and the Pharaoh studied the phenomenon of electricity and found that (just as James Clarke Maxwell) it was the sun's energy.

5. Moses and the pharaoh found they can do virtually anything with this energy (Aren't you marvelled at what we can do with it today).

6. This led them to the discovery of the two nuclear forces; fission and fusion.

7. They now have powers beyond human compression. But these powers must be kept a secret. They attributed it to a god and turned Egypt into a monotheistic kingdom.

8. Pharaoh Akhenaten is deposed in a coup. Moses his high priest escape with the Jewish community into the wilderness. Moses builds up his monotheistic ideas and makes the Jews his first converts.

9. Most of the procedures for using electricity and the nuclear forces to control the universe are recorded in a Jewish book called Kabbalah. We have a lesser version in the sixth and the seventh book of Moses.

10. All of Moses's miracles, wonders, military prowess etc have scientific explanations.

Conclusion:

During the first seconds of the big bang, gravity was born and created the fabric which matter coalesced on and formed stars and planets. Next created, from the activities of matter and anti matter was electromagnetism. After matter triumphed over anti matter (the process that triggers atomic bombs) fission and fusion gave birth to the universe as we know it today.

We are created and kept alive (nothing actually dies but transformed) by gravity, electromagnetism and the nuclear forces. Mankind has also found innumerable ways to manipulate these forces in the form of science and technology and shockingly; the activities of witchcraft, native doctors, shrines and prophecies and healings alike.

If there a God that created the universe, then He manifests through these forces and I must tell you; He doesn't interfere in how we use them. The only guarantee of repercussion is Isaac Newton's third law of motion; in every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Science is God and God is science. Thanks for reading this far. I'll be glad to entertain more questions.

2 Likes

Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by sinaj(f): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Cme to learn frm

the atheist above me
Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 26, 2016
oglalasioux:

Religions sprang up from the wonders of nature prominent among them electricity. I'll be brief;

1. Moses and the burning bush and him removing his sandals is not a miraculous occurrence. (Research about St. Elmo's fire.)

2. The ark of the covenant is an electrical device including the garments of the tabernacle. (google the electrical properties of linen and wools).

3. Moses learned how to harness electricity in Egypt. He was, in fact, an Egyptian high priest during the reign of Pharaoh Akhenaton.

4. Moses and the Pharaoh studied the phenomenon of electricity and found that (just as James Clarke Maxwell) it was the sun's energy.

5. Moses and the pharaoh found they can do virtually anything with this energy (Aren't you marvelled at what we can do with it today).

6. This led them to the discovery of the two nuclear forces; fission and fusion.

7. They now have powers beyond human compression. But these powers must be kept a secret. They attributed it to a god and turned Egypt into a monotheistic kingdom.

8. Pharaoh Akhenaten is deposed in a coup. Moses his high priest escape with the Jewish community into the wilderness. Moses builds up his monotheistic ideas and makes the Jews his first converts.

9. Most of the procedures for using electricity and the nuclear forces to control the universe are recorded in a Jewish book called Kabbalah. We have a lesser version in the sixth and the seventh book of Moses.

10. All of Moses's miracles, wonders, military prowess etc have scientific explanations.

Conclusion:

During the first seconds of the big bang, gravity was born and created the fabric which matter coalesced on and formed stars and planets. Next created, from the activities of matter and anti matter was electromagnetism. After matter triumphed over anti matter (the process that triggers atomic bombs) fission and fusion gave birth to the universe as we know it today.

We are created and kept alive (nothing actually dies but transformed) by gravity, electromagnetism and the nuclear forces. Mankind has also found innumerable ways to manipulate these forces in the form of science and technology and shockingly; the activities of witchcraft, native doctors, shrines and prophecies and healings alike.

If there a God that created the universe, then He manifests through these forces and I must tell you; He doesn't interfere in how we use them. The only guarantee of repercussion is Isaac Newton's third law of motion; in every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Science is God and God is science. Thanks for reading this far. I'll be glad to entertain more questions.
I get your point, but let's come down to the most basic level, I.e religion aside, electricity as it is used today,does it have its dangers? That's what I need answers on. Meanwhile, thanks for contributing.
Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by Dam5reey(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
aceOpace:
I get your point, but let's come down to the most basic level, I.e religion aside, electricity as it is used today,does it have its dangers? That's what I need answers on. Meanwhile, thanks for contributing.

Yea its.. dangerous since we use alternating current
if you contact with electrical conductors.
Otherwise it is safe..
Proofing this killed Tesla...

However Direct current is always safe...
Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2017
I'M INDEED VERY SORRY FOR WHOEVER WROTE THAT RUBBISH UP THERE

WHEN YOU FACE REAL TROUBLE YOU WILL END UP LOOKING FOR JESUS

BECAUSE ELECTRICITY CAN'T SAVE YOU.
Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by hermeslavey: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
oglalasioux:

Conclusion:

pls tell us one of the ways this can be harnessed religious wise
Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by oglalasioux(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
hermeslavey:

pls tell us one of the ways this can be harnessed religious wise

Thanks for your mention. This thread is old. I however don't understand your question. Do you mean how religion uses the forces of nature? If yes then read my post again. You'll find the answer in it.
Re: Is Electricity Dangerous? by hermeslavey: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2017
oglalasioux:

Thanks for your mention. This thread is old. I however don't understand your question. Do you mean how religion uses the forces of nature? If yes then read my post again. You'll find the answer in it.

tell us how? it can be harnessed and used for miracle as moses did ?

(1) (Reply)

X-hide App Review: Best Monster App That Makes Your Smartphone Content Invisible / Quality Solar Gel Deep Cycle Battery From Korea / See The Snake A Man Killed In His Toilet In Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.