Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter (1014 Views)

New Photos Of Godfrey Oboabona's Kids / Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter / Rohr Invites 23 For Tanzania Game: Mikel, Iheanacho Invited, Oboabona Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter by Emmalez(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2016
25 year old Godfrey who plays for the Super Eagles and also Turkish club Çaykur Rizespor, shared the photos with his pretty daughter on his IG page. More photos after the cut...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-super-eagles-player-godfrey.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter by dollyjoy(f): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2016
She is beautiful.

Pleaseeeee check my signature pleaseeeeesmileysmiley
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2016
Pretty baby
She looks like his Daddy.
Don't follow daddy and play football o
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
She is beautiful.

Pleaseeeee check my signature pleaseeeeesmileysmiley

I voted for refiner sad
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter by dollyjoy(f): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

I voted for refiner sad
My friend, after all the begging? Well, its all goodsmileysmiley
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
My friend, after all the begging? Well, its all goodsmileysmiley

She promised me glo card ni o grin
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter by dollyjoy(f): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

She promised me glo card ni o grin
cheesycheesycheesy Nothing can equate our friendshipsmiley
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy Nothing can equal our friendshipsmiley

smiley can i vote twice for different candidates?
Re: Photos Of Super Eagles Player Godfrey Oboabona And His Daughter by dollyjoy(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

smiley can i vote twice for different candidates?
Not allowedcheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Have Agreed A Deal To Sign N'golo Kante / NFF President Should Be Sacked Immediately And Replaced By Ifeanyi Ubah / Top 8 Stupid Things Footballers Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.