Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) (1719 Views)

I Need Information On Where To Buy ECG Machine / Ecg Result. Doctor Help / Any Possible Way To Cheat The ECG Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by vlco(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
I need info on this result, please do assist if you can.

Re: Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by ChelseaDr(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Go and see the doctor that sent you for the test.

Again ECG is best reviewed immediately after the procedure so it's better you do a repeat the very day you want to see your doctor.

Meanwhile doctors don't treat by correspondences, they see physical patients and treat subsequently as may be necessary.

I wish you well.
Re: Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by vlco(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
ChelseaDr:
Go and see the doctor that sent you for the test.

Again ECG is best reviewed immediately after the procedure so it's better you do a repeat the very day you want to see your doctor.

Meanwhile doctors don't treat by correspondences, they see physical patients and treat subsequently as may be necessary.

I wish you well.
Thank you for taking out time to reply, the doctor did not look at the result extensively because i did not do the test in his clinic. He suggested earlier that i should do it but I was advised wrongly to go somewhere since his treatment was not yielding result after doing x-ray and paying huge amount for drugs and consultation. I was deceived also at the lab where i did the test.
Re: Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by ChelseaDr(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
vlco:
Thank you for taking out time to reply, the doctor did not look at the result extensively because i did not do the test in his clinic. He suggested earlier that i should do it but I was advised wrongly to go somewhere since his treatment was not yielding result after doing x-ray and paying huge amount for drugs and consultation. I was deceived also at the lab where i did the test.

You're welcome.

I don't think the doctor ignored discussing the result of the ECG just because you did it elsewhere, no! No good doctor does that.

Again to be frank with you, it is not every doctor that can interpret the ECG correctly (depending on who you met). It is just like CTG (cardiotocograph), not every doctor can read and interpret it.

The doctor should have sought for help instead of leaving you to your fate or he should have referred you to another hospital where he thinks you might get a better care.

My advice to you is if your symptoms continue (which I think is related to the cardiovascular system), please do yourself a favour by visiting a better hospital where you can be checked thoroughly.

I wish you well.
Re: Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by vlco(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
T
Re: Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by vlco(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
ChelseaDr:

You're welcome.

I don't think the doctor ignored discussing the result of the ECG just because you did it elsewhere, no! No good doctor does that.

Again to be frank with you, it is not every doctor that can interpret the ECG correctly (depending on who you met). It is just like CTG (cardiotocograph), not every doctor can read and interpret it.

The doctor should have sought for help instead of leaving you to your fate or he should have referred you to another hospital where he thinks you might get a better care.

My advice to you is if your symptoms continue (which I think is related to the cardiovascular system), please do yourself a favour by visiting a better hospital where you can be checked thoroughly.

I wish you well.
Thank you once again, please do recommend a hospital if you know any, i'm presently in Lagos. I really appreciate your earlier comments. Thanks
Re: Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by ChelseaDr(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
vlco:
Thank you once again, please do recommend a hospital if you know any, i'm presently in Lagos. I really appreciate your earlier comments. Thanks

You can get the help you need in LUTH. Best wishes
Re: Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by confun: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
vlco:
I prefer referring cases like ds to a cardiologist, probably d doc couldn't interpret the ECG, y not request to see a cardiologist, or u can get to LUTH as someone has advised.
Re: Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2019
ChelseaDr:

You're welcome.

I wish you well.
GM sir.. I normally do 70 push ups every morning, then on
sunday morning i noticed i have pain on the left side of my
chest coupled with tingling of my left arm, i breath well, it's
just the pain, it comes and goes. Meanwhile i noticed i have
lost weight too.
Re: Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) by ChelseaDr(m): 5:08am On Oct 16, 2019
R2bees:
GM sir.. I normally do 70 push ups every morning, then on
sunday morning i noticed i have pain on the left side of my
chest coupled with tingling of my left arm, i breath well, it's
just the pain, it comes and goes. Meanwhile i noticed i have
lost weight too.

I will advise you to STOP THOSE PUSH-UPs IMMEDIATELY!!!. GO AND SEE A CARDIOLOGIST TODAY!!!, THIS MORNING!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates: Why Must Africans Reject A Vaccine When They Cannot Produce Any? / Fertility Journey. WTF211218CP updated / “sleeping Face Up When Pregnant Can Damage Baby’s Brain” – Doctor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.