Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

"Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS (18805 Views)

Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Breadmaker: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

It's sad. I've been alone 4 years and in love with a guy that doesn't care if I exist or not. Maybe I should try again. So afraid of being heart broken again. Too old to make another mistake.
I will like to be a friend.

Not indirectly asking for a relationship though, because I have had my own share of it and I am done with for now cause dating simply doesn't worth if you're not getting married in a few months.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Breadmaker: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oga Seun, do you have anything that tracks your site's uptime and down time?

There's an error that I experienced almost on daily basis when my account was active and I was shocked to see it again this morning while commenting with my bro's moniker. It happens between 9am-23pm.

Error502Ray ID: 2b87f91ac1a2067f • 2016-06-25 11:10:35 UTC

The sites also goes down around 9pm, though the downtime is always short but it is annoying especially if you're trying to be FTCgringringringrin.

Fix it please.

Finally, please unban my own moniker Tallesty1, this is my bro's account. I have been offline for a while and it is not funny at all. The mod gave me two months ban after I finished serving a month ban for a reason which I believe does not deserve that long term ban but what do I know?

Please forgive and forget and unban the moniker, I need to get back online.

Thanks.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by vizkiz: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't smoke weed anymore, dude. I refused some from you remember? That party...

That is why you got it wrong. I don't party, I only go for night vigils undecided

olihilistic:

see why we voted you as the meanest

I am cooling it down bro it is a gradual process grin
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Evidence1000(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

why are you calling lalasticlala?
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by freshkik(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:
WOW. Is this guy for real? Wish I'd met a guy like this. Decent. I'd have married the sh!t out of him
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by freshkik(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:
WOW. Is this guy for real? Wish I'd met a guy like this. Decent. I'd have married the sh!t out of him
How can you marry someone that has no sexual feelings towards you? shocked shocked now i know y marriage counseling is 100% necessary

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by agrovick(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can relate to this scenario sha, the babe slept over and was surprised I didn't touch her at all. We did later date for some time though.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Bnladan(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
sex is now very cheap
it isn't coz I'm yet 2 have it.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by mamachizzy(f): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is actually a thing of shame. This just shows how bad our society has degenerated to. To the extend that we always expect people to ask us to repay a favour. We should learn to give without expecting anything in return. Huge blessings are attached to giving!!!

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Ini9(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
andresia:
At least that gal has got conscience. Naija gals would have taken the dude as a mugu

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by mamajaz(f): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
This girl has an incurable sexually transmissible disease in MHO. Useless fin
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by ejitec16(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
some girls No get shame... smh for her
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by iyblaq(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
fake... Keep acting scripts

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by dastudent(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
The guy is kind of an idiot for posting the message with hef name and picture. We live in a culture of slut shaming people ...

Yes she might be an Oloshi and all but if he truly respects her as he claims .

He could have either blocked out or cropped out her name from the message .

Finishes eating groundnut.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by torqque7(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

That I'll be alone and never find someone that loves me truly.

Are you kidding me?plss what God do you serve?because the God of Christians isn't a God that wants people to suffer and be depressed or unhappy so maybe you need to change your God. angry

I can't understand why someone would use her own mouth to pronounce bad things on herself and even happily saying God told her..smh some people tho undecided undecided
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Mcowubaba: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
andresia:
At least that gal has got conscience. Naija gals would have taken the dude as a mugu
Exactly what I wanted to say.....

I give a causal female friend in need some money, I didn't touch or request for anything in return, some1 close to her told me that she saw my little gesture as me being a Maga.....
Just like that.....
Most Nigerian girls makes me lose hope in Humanity nd good gesture, now I will want to fucckk any girl I help, is that good sad

The bring out the beast in us... No more Mr nice guy
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Oahray: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Any jobless person can chat with his other number (renamed hajia) on whatsapp to simulate a conversation. Not impressed.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:
am the type, just try me out.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by CaptainRahl(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:
...tot u hate men?
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
LADIES are objects of mere satisfaction.
This is why I take them serious only in this regard
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by M2dX(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
she just show girls mentality, that is how they think...,
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by dablazor: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Its obvious both the recepient and sender are the same person

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by dainformant(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by croSStodds(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:
Thought you asserted you would remain single for life
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by chiwetel(f): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
sighs.

It is obvious that a brother really dealt with you. That's bad of him but pls don't give up yet
your signature doesn't make you any better..more like seems you ve had a bad experience too.

Am sorry I snooped.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by croSStodds(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bnladan:
it isn't coz I'm yet 2 have it.
Lwkmd!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Breadmaker: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
chiwetel:
your signature doesn't make you any better..more like seems you ve had a bad experience too.

Am sorry I snooped.
Terrible experience you mean?

Dunno what the op went through but I can bet my left nyash that it is beans talk compared to mine.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by chiwetel(f): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
Terrible experience you mean?

Dunno what the op went through but I can bet my left nyash that it is beans talk compared to mine.
oh dear..believe me we ve all had our share of life's sh*t.

I guess the universe allows it happen to us,because somehow we can handle it.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Breadmaker: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
chiwetel:
oh dear..believe me we ve all had our share of life's sh*t.

I guess the universe allows it happen to us,because somehow we can handle it.
Yea, I am really glad it happened because I learnt so many lessons from it.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by foolinlove(f): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
croSStodds:
Thought you asserted you would remain single for life

I will. I just wish I had met him in my past.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by AfroKnight: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
A benevolent guy wouldn't have replied her with an insult. Just say "don't mention it" and end the chat there.

It's staged anyway.
Re: "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS by Withambition(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:

It's sad. I've been alone 4 years and in love with a guy that doesn't care if I exist or not. Maybe I should try again. So afraid of being heart broken again. Too old to make another mistake.
I really feel your pain. Life is just funny because I know some guys out there looking for ladies like you. I seriously wanna learn from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take A Selfie And Upload Here / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.