Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Learn How To Buy A Domain Name With Just [$1.17] Approximately N500 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Buy A Domain Name With Just [$1.17] Approximately N500 (784 Views)

How To Buy .com Domain And Any Other Domain On Godaddy At $1.17 Dollars / 10 Things To Know Before You Buy A Domain Name / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Buy A Domain Name With Just [$1.17] Approximately N500 by samplesvibe(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2016
As a blogger, it pains me deeply when ever I run into subdomain sites(eg. "example . .com and example.WordPress. com". whereas, the micro site owner can easily spend a token of $1.17 approximately N500 in getting a brand domain name which in return will boost ur site confidence. below are some of the basic reasons why you need a domain name:

A domain name adds credibility to your small business. Having your own domain name makes your company look professional. If you publish your site through an ISP or a free Web hosting site, you’ll end up with a URL such as: www.yourisp.com/-yourbusiness. This generic address does not inspire confidence in a customer like a www.yourcompany.com domain name does. And since many people don’t yet trust the Internet and e-commerce, you’ll want to do what you can to prove that your small business deserves their money. If you’re not willing to pay the money to register an appropriate domain name, why would consumers think you’d put any effort into creating valuable products or services?

A domain name says you’re forward-thinking. Having your own domain name indicates you’re part of the Digital Revolution, and it implies that you’re up-to-date on emerging technologies. Whether this is true or not, having your own domain name might just put you ahead of your competitors.

If you need the step by step procedure on how to get a cheap domain name, check out the below link or you can mail me via my signature.

lalasticlala, mynd44 and seun

http://www.samplesvibe.com/2016/06/see-how-to-buy-domain-name-for-as-low.html
Re: Learn How To Buy A Domain Name With Just [$1.17] Approximately N500 by samplesvibe(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2016
obiezeprince:
Clean and well protected BULK SMS WEBSITE for sale at a cheaper price of 30,000. Interested persons should reach me through 08066935836 or email obiezeprince@gmail.com

Bro, why don't U create a thread for the above rather than derailing my post?
Re: Learn How To Buy A Domain Name With Just [$1.17] Approximately N500 by surestsam(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
bro, how much will it cost me to learn how to get the domain name?
Re: Learn How To Buy A Domain Name With Just [$1.17] Approximately N500 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
samplesvibe:
As a blogger, it pains me deeply when ever I run into subdomain sites(eg. "example . .com and example.WordPress. com". whereas, the micro site owner can easily spend a token of $1.17 approximately N500 in getting a brand domain name which in return will boost ur site confidence. below are some of the basic reasons why you need a domain name:

A domain name adds credibility to your small business. Having your own domain name makes your company look professional. If you publish your site through an ISP or a free Web hosting site, you’ll end up with a URL such as: www.yourisp.com/-yourbusiness. This generic address does not inspire confidence in a customer like a www.yourcompany.com domain name does. And since many people don’t yet trust the Internet and e-commerce, you’ll want to do what you can to prove that your small business deserves their money. If you’re not willing to pay the money to register an appropriate domain name, why would consumers think you’d put any effort into creating valuable products or services?

A domain name says you’re forward-thinking. Having your own domain name indicates you’re part of the Digital Revolution, and it implies that you’re up-to-date on emerging technologies. Whether this is true or not, having your own domain name might just put you ahead of your competitors.

If you need the step by step procedure on how to get a cheap domain name, check out the below link or you can mail me via my signature.

lalasticlala, mynd44 and seun

http://www.samplesvibe.com/2016/06/see-how-to-buy-domain-name-for-as-low.html

It pains me when guys pretend like girls
Re: Learn How To Buy A Domain Name With Just [$1.17] Approximately N500 by samplesvibe(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
surestsam:
bro, how much will it cost me to learn how to get the domain name?

send a mail or Whatsapp me if u really want to learn it.
talk2sample@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Buy A Domain Name With Just [$1.17] Approximately N500 by chibuzor05(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Is it not as simple as going to www dot 1and1 dot com? Domaim is sold at that amount there.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Eats At A Local Food Joint In Kenya / Facebook 10.9k Member Group For Sale / I Want To Buy Nigerians Following Facebook Page, Twitter Page And Instagram Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.