Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme (2718 Views)

Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each / Heritage Bank Loan For Serving Corps Members And Ex Corps Member. / CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by henrixx(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tsup all... Please who got called for training by cbn for the heritage bank loan scheme. My frend got invited for a training in jos nysc camp and they are just six in taraba state. They have just passed Tru the screening process and are in the training stage.
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by bemagnify: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
got same mesage...however my training venue is nysc orietation camp at enugu....wu is in d same venue wit me?
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by henrixx(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
bemagnify:
got same mesage...however my training venue is nysc orietation camp at enugu....wu is in d same venue wit me?
how did u get the message? Mine was from the head of nysc SAED taraba... I was summoned to secretariat nd training to start by Wednesday
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by bemagnify: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2016
henrixx:
how did u get the message? Mine was from the head of nysc SAED taraba... I was summoned to secretariat nd training to start by Wednesday
got d mesage via mail and text
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by kyinusa: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
I got same message also but mine is jos.
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by Adegbem01(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anyone in akwa ibom state
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by doublezero7(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mine is in Ede,Osun state! Who's with me biko!
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by mohemos: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please how did you guy registered ?
I've being trying to register since last week but is not going through, after I supply my state code and select my state, it will just write processing and then stops without giving any message.
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by FJAOlumide(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
I'm in Kano. I didn't sms or email. please who can me out?
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by Olamultiply: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2016
This heritage bank self.... I'd been trying to submit my business plan since the day I came back fron the tree day training, all my effort to get this done was futile.....and they were not replying my frequent request/msg on e-mail. Did anyone know How to get it submitted This heritage bank self.... I'd been trying to submit my business plan since the day I came back fron the tree day training, all my effort to get this done was futile.....and they were not replying my frequent request/msg on e-mail. Did anyone know How to get it submitted This heritage bank self.... I'd been trying to submit my business plan since the day I came back from the three day training, all my effort to get this done was futile.....and they were not replying my frequent request/msg on e-mail. Did anyone know How to get it submitted
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by bemagnify: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2016
Guy calm down.. They are working on the site and new deadline date for the submission of the business plan will be communicated to u.
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by doublezero7(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
The deadline is now on the 17th of this month!
Re: Nysc/cbn/heritage Bank Loan Scheme by Emmayur(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Need an Apartment in Minna, Niger state? Holla Capitol Properties Ltd on 07069303910. We will meet your housing needs. Call us today.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Must Read For All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corpers / I Have A Bugging Question On 2017 NYSC.. Please I Need Clarification / NASU Strike: Any University Still Doing Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.