Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

For Ladies: 10 Things Guys Do When Trying To Get Under The Pa.nt Of A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies: 10 Things Guys Do When Trying To Get Under The Pa.nt Of A Lady (511 Views)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies: 10 Things Guys Do When Trying To Get Under The Pa.nt Of A Lady by abokikhalifa: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
http://www.candygist.com/2016/06/for-ladies-10-things-guys-do-when.html

Most importantly, I prostrate and genuinely apologize to all my folks for this review cos I know this is an eye opener for the women. Folks abeg make una no vex. These are the characters folks show particularly when attempting to get laid either with their girlfriends or otherwise

10 Characters Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

1. He Tries To Hide his masculinity

This truly sounds interesting. When he begins having erection, he tries to snatch his pad and gorgeously utilizes it to obstruct the district of his masculinity for the most part since he wouldn't like to be seen as being urgent. It's only one of those signs

2. Grinning Sheepishly

YES a normal is liable to grin timidly notwithstanding when everything is by all accounts exhausting.

3. Disarray

Disarray overpowers him when considering how to begin. He begins going all through the space for reasons unknown. You may think he has something doing outside.

4. He Keeps Checking When The Movie Will end

You are viewing a film on his tablet and when he sees that the motion picture is taking so long, he will begin moving the cursor just to check when the motion picture will end

5. He doesn't need you to watch another motion picture

At the point when the motion picture at last finishes, delight overpowers him since his supplications have been replied.. Hahaha !!! Be that as it may, when you attempt to watch another motion picture, eeehnnn !! On the off chance that I gossip he gree, he may rapidly close down his portable workstation saying he needs to hold the remaining battery

6. He quits talking

Somebody who has been talking and making fun abruptly quits talking. Isn't that interesting ? He knows you are most likely going to ask him for what reason he's no all the more talking

7. Asking superfluous Questions

At the point when the fan or airconditioner is genuinely blowing, this sort of inquiry may appear, trust you aint feeling heat sha ?

Continue below

http://www.candygist.com/2016/06/for-ladies-10-things-guys-do-when.html

Re: For Ladies: 10 Things Guys Do When Trying To Get Under The Pa.nt Of A Lady by nnachukz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
I got no time for all these. I go straight and tell you exactly what I want in clear terms.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did My Mother Laugh So Hard When I Said Shes Finer Than Halle Berry? / Ladies Pls I Need Answers To These Questions... / Don't Always Believe Everything You Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.