Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service (17565 Views)

Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) / Buhari Writes South Africa's Government, Lauds Henry Okah's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Tunechi1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Those of u askin for picture when the first news came out did u ask for picture? ignorance dey wori una
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
who is Charles okah?, and who is henry okah?, make this people stop to dey confuse themselves na
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by southpole: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
He actually jumped over the prison wall but when he learned that general buhari is the president he jumped back

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by spafu(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Provide a video footage showing Okah saying he didn't escape. Useless government, led by a useless doctor of Gworo chewing.
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Better, snap and show us a pic of him in prison
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by naija247: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mr. Enobore however admitted that there was an “incident” at the prison on Friday night.
“Yes there was an incident yesterday, but Henry Okah was not involved,” he said. The Comptoller prisons has ordered an investigation and that is going on. We want to know if anybody escaped and if yes, what are their identities.”

Mr. Enobore promised to provide updates once the preliminary investigation is ready.”
Abeg na who escape Charles abi Henry?
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
nepapole:

Y not?

Hmm...guy, American and European prison...yes i agree. But Nigerian Prison?
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Coolgent(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Picture of henry okah in chain or i dont believe it! undecided
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by tylerbraid(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sir, TRY to see the logical side before blaming government. The blame should go to stupid bloggers out there that can go to any length to post fake stories so that they can gain traffic on there site! The news about him escaping had no valid source but this one has a source & it can be confirmed from NAN.
Basildvalour:
Claims and counter claims

That's what this government is good at.

Real time action, zero
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by jide333(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2016
Fo ol did u see proof that he escaped? If truly he did please tell us where u saw him. Stop asking for nonsense proof jor!

papaejima1:
Lies.
Show us proof
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by papaejima1: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2016
don4real18:

Show us proof that he escaped
Ask Sahara Reporters.
They have even published a pix of the fence behind the chapel where they escaped from. And yes, they stand by their story.
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by papaejima1: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2016
jide333:
Fo ol did u see proof that he escaped? If truly he did please tell us where u saw him. Stop asking for nonsense proof jor!

This product of a failed abortion must you resort to insults before making your point?
If I report you now to the mods you'd start squealing like a stuck sow!

Besides why are you so pained that we are asking for proof that Okah is still in jail? So you are happy that they released him to cause mayhem down south?

You too will be consumed by your Frankenstein monster.
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by allycat: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Charles Okah has been on trial for 6 years and has not been found guilty of anything. During this time he has been tortured up to the extent that his cell was gassed in the name of fumigation and one of his co accused died. The man has asked to be speedily tried and convicted if they have any solid proof against him. So as it stands now according to the laws of Nigeria he is an innocent man.
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by jide333(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mugu only oloshi like you will believe Frankenstein really exist.. See how movies don brainwash you Go wash your brain to make it white again okay? Oniranu

papaejima1:

This product of a failed abortion must you resort to insults before making your point?
If I report you now to the mods you'd start squealing like a stuck sow!

Besides why are you so pained that we are asking for proof that Okah is still in jail? So you are happy that they released him to cause mayhem down south?

You too will be consumed by your Frankenstein monster.
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by papaejima1: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
jide333:
Mugu only oloshi like you will believe Frankenstein really exist.. See how movies don brainwash you Go wash your brain to make it white again okay? Oniranu

Oniranu!
Bottom feeder, it is only primordial organisms like you with vestigial brains that will even interprete a figure of speech literally.
You'd probably go apoplectic if I told you that based on your inane submission that you actually cannot wash a brain!
But knowing that your vestigial grey matter lacks the requisite cability to process the information, I'd rather ignore a lowlife with the brain power of a sponge.
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by jide333(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
its your wh0r3 mother that gave birth to a goat like your. your brain's so dirty and i am saying it again and again, you need to wash your brain cos i can see the color of your brain turning black. go see a spiritual doc and he will tell you how you can wash your brain. ma n i a c! st u p1d c u nts!

papaejima1:

Oniranu!
Bottom feeder, it is only primordial organisms like you with vestigial brains that will even interprete a figure of speech literally.
You'd probably go apoplectic if I told you that based on your inane submission that you actually cannot wash a brain!
But knowing that your vestigial grey matter lacks the requisite cability to process the information, I'd rather ignore a lowlife with the brain power of a sponge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters / Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders / PPMC fixes petrol Ex-Depot price at ₦138.62 per litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.