Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? (554 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? by mamagee3(f): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
My boyfriend told me yesterday that he dreamt about us breaking up and meeting again twelve years later whereby he made so much money and we got married.

Is this realistic?
Re: Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? by cruzita(f): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
undecided so u get boyfriend?
Re: Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? by Dezolo(f): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
This sounds like he wants to break up with you o.. You know how men are..
Has he said anything like this before?
Re: Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? by mamagee3(f): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dezolo:
This sounds like he wants to break up with you o.. You know how men are..

Has he said anything like this before?
No.
Re: Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? by Dezolo(f): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
mamagee3:
No.
k
Re: Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Even now that your skin looks all loosey goosey like some spaghetti woman, imagine what they will look like 12years from now.
He's just trying to run away. Better hold him down and marry him
Re: Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? by TemihSmart(f): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
It's either he's trying to leave or he wants to see how you are going to react to it.But my sister,if u are up to 18yrs of age and he still said something like that,u have to run for your dear life.Cos he obviously doesn't want somethn good for u.
Re: Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? by TemihSmart(f): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
I reject that for you o,u should be planning to get married soon and someone want u to wait till 12yrs to this time.That's bad

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Girl Forced Into Prostitution Makes Stunning Revelations / Nairalanders In Festac.. Hear This.. / My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.