Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,347 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum (2466 Views)

Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers / FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by frankobaba(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
From their tweeter handle moments ago.

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by pulsa(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Balkanization of Nigeria is welcome
cause as for me I am tired of all this poo going on
and by the way I'm Yoruba;

let the Igbo's form Biafra.
the Hausa's arewa.
the Ijaws and uhrobos niger delta republic.
and we Yoruba's oduduwa republic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Kingsteve(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Very true!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Luckylife(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
We have tried to stay united for too long but failed in all ramifications. Is only a foolish man that keep doing the same thing and expect different results .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by chimoskyg(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
This niccurs are not going down without a fight
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Clerverley2(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
So Onitsha is now part of Niger delta while crosss river and Akwa Ibom is in Biafra.
Hmm
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Our britain Masters should advice the dullard 1. Leadership is not a do or die affair
2. Marriage is not by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by JimiOgunlola: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bugarri don finally finish this country with him wickedness!
Anyway na him sabi!

I just hope our yoruba muslims can start minding their business and stop fighting for fulanis like m0rons. It's a thankless job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by id911(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
So Onitsha is now part of Niger delta while crosss river and Akwa Ibom is in Biafra.
Hmm

Where did u see that in the map bro? Can’t u see whre Akwa Ibom is? cant u see whre Asaba clearly demarcated from Onitsha in the map?

1 Like

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Decodedp: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
I said it, let's see if Buhari can fix the puzzle.

Don't ask me what i meant

Datz if you don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
A referendum is alien to the 1999 Nigerian constitution and as such Buhari's hands are tied on that. Besides who says Nigeria's unity is negotiable without the force of arms.
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by nobilis: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Hmm

If you look at that picture very well, u will see that the dot representing Onitsha is in the space allocated for Anambra State. There was no space to write both Anambra and Onitsha together. That's why it was written across the divide. What matters is the location.

Cross River, Akwa Ibom, and even Rivers, States were all parts of the former Eastern Region whose governor was Late Odumegwu Ojukwu and Biafra arose from the Eastern Region.
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Movic1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Patriotic Nigerians will never think of breaking up,but if that is the way out What are we waiting for. but i know this many igbos will vote against b!afram. Yoruba Nation will be the USA of the end result. Yoruba Nation leads, others follows cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by nobilis: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
kropotkin2:
A referendum is alien to the 1999 Nigerian constitution and as such Buhari's hands are tied on that. Besides who says Nigeria's unity is negotiable without the force of arms

Is that so?
So we're all slaves of the constitution even when that constitution is regressive, stifling, and oppressive.
Interesting.

It's good to know that some human beings think this way. It is good to know that some people feel that they were created to fit into some man-made laws and not the other way round.

SMH!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
And this will solve our problem??
We will automatically have 24 hrs power supply??
We will have good roads and health centers??

Will this eradicate corruption??
Who will rule this different countries is it not the same ones rulling Nigeria? ?

If not let the new people contest if they are truly popular, let's see there leadership potential

What an average Nigeria wants is basic amenity not all these

These y I stand with one Nigeria
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Movic1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Hmm
SE/SS things nw!
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by SuperPanther: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by SlayerSupreme: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nice map. Though not perfect but nice!
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Movic1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

Who will rule this different countries is it not the same ones rulling Nigeria? ?

If not let the new people contest if they are truly popular, let's see there leadership potential

24hrs supply of power,good roads,health and other amenities cant work so far we re still together. Regionalism still remain the best option,you will know who N who to hold responsible. He's from the North or south that's why he's appointing his kinsmen into key positions i.e blame game will disappear. Lastly there will be Competition and rapid developments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
nobilis:

Is that so?
So we're all slaves of the constitution even when that constitution is regressive, stifling, and oppressive.
Interesting.

It's good to know that some human beings think this way. It is good to know that some people feel that they were created to fit into some man-made laws and not the other way round.

SMH!!!
Exactly. If you want to secede, you have only 2 options
1. Amend the 1999 constitution and insert a secession clause backed by a referendum or
2. Raise an army and go to war so that as the victor you will be able to dictate peace terms.

Only option 2 is available to you because Nigeria's unity is non-negotiable
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by laprince(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by azerbaijanbase: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

bros let me ask you a question. If i lump your immediate family(father, mother, siblings) with another family from kanuri, another from nupe, another from ogbomosho and another from jigawa and place all of you in a 3-bedroom flat(not different flats) without your concent, what do you thing would happen?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
bros let me ask you a question. If i lump your immediate family(father, mother, siblings) with another family from kanuri, another from nupe, another from ogbomosho and another from jigawa and place all of you in a 3-bedroom flat(not different flats) without your concent, what do you thing would happen?
We might fight at the start but with time we will learn to live with one another...
It's like a school hostel were u are kept in a room with people u don't know from Adam
But with time u get adjusted to each other.. .
And even in that room one family can't stop the other from progressing sha that's my take
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Movic1:

24hrs supply of power,good roads,health and other amenities cant work so far we re still together. Regionalism still remain the best option,you will know who N who to hold responsible. He's from the North or south that's why he's appointing his kinsmen into key positions i.e blame game will disappear. Lastly there will be Competition and rapid developments.
Who will provide such in the regional government.. . Angels from heaven??
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Emekamex(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
This will make sense if implemented.
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Movic1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

Who will provide such in the regional government.. . Angels from heaven??

Who will provide such in Nigeria? Even the almighty buhari is doing nothing or less. SW regional government built cocoa house, First hospital, industrial estates,stadium, universities,tv station and many more. before the Union. Regionalism is the best. My region dont have much oil like the SS, but i know we are better off in Regional government than Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Movic1:

Who will provide such in Nigeria? Even the almighty buhari is doing nothing or less. SW regional government built cocoa, First hospital, industrial estates,stadium, universities,tv station and many more. before the Union. Regionalism is the best. My region dont have much oil like the SS, but i know we are better off in Regional government than Nigeria.
What will different in the region??
Same population, same politicians.. What will change
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by SuperS1Panther: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
With which Constitution will you call for referendum?

Bunch of jokers.
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
The militants should leave issues like this to their elders. The government can never pander to the wish of bandits no matter how altruistic it is. They all have representatives at the National Assembly whom they can compel to table issues such as this before the nation....The call for referendum is beyond just a body of people, it must enjoy a mass movement. Any thing short of that is sheer hallucination. The militants can stir up the spirit of sovereignty in the heart of every Niger Deltan and watch other Nigerians take up their call....Referendum is a long walk in a third world nation like ours, I am not sure these boys have the strength to make that tortuous journey.
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by iamDiabolic(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
I upport referendum.the s.west has achieved d most during regional system of goverment,when we only depend on cocoa,now we have petrol in ondo nd lagos.
Nd other mineral resource,with lot of industries.sea port nd airports.

istandwithreferendum

Mods abeg don't ban me oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by azerbaijanbase: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

We might fight at the start but with time we will learn to live with one another...
It's like a school hostel were u are kept in a room with people u don't know from Adam
But with time u get adjusted to each other.. .
And even in that room one family can't stop the other from progressing sha that's my take
would you prefer your family live in a separate flat and have others as family friends?
Re: Nigerdelta Avengers Demanding For A Referendum by mrvitalis(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
would you prefer your family live in a separate flat and have others as family friends?
If we have survived 56 years y move out again..? after all we all have separate rooms (states)

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east / Poll: Jonathan Handled Nigeria's Economy Better Than Buhari / Breaking: Ekiti Election, How Result Was Altered, INEC Official Reveals- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.