Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos (49003 Views)

Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) / Ogun Policemen Beat Lawyers For ‘Disrespecting’ Assistant Commissioner Of Police / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Some police officers were seen brutally beating a young man while trying to arrest him at Graceland in Oyigbo town, Rivers state earlier today. The young man whose offence is not known -refused to enter the vehicle brought by the officers.

He was given a serious beating by the angry policemen who used sticks, rods, gallons and all sorts of weapons they could lay their hands on.Even a nieighbour who came to plead with them also received his own share of slaps from the security operatives.

Here are screenshots gotten from a video that is currently trending online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/police-officers-brutally-beat-up-man.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2016

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by dainformant(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rivers police and cultists. no difference.

17 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
when they see ordinary civilians they would know how to exercise their powers but when they hear of Niger Delta Avengers then .....

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by HERSLEY(f): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Too bad
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by tyson99(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
I HATE THEM WITH PASSION

11 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
...its as simple as Obey now and complain Later.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
If you haven't committed just go with them...I have never heard of police kidnapping...common bejng stubborn only brings deadly beating

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by benpedro(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
If you could not behave yourself as a civilized civilian, then the police has the right to treat you like an animal.Imagine yourself as the policemen,would you let a criminal go scot free simply because he knows how to act like an animal? Do that and see everybody turn to an animal just to evade arrest!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by alhajizaks(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
they no fee tryam for north
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by mrvitalis(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
This very common in Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by koolet: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
F
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Peacetemi: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
My one dream is to beat a naija policeman to a point where he feels like he's stuck inbetween hell and sambisa forest and he doesn't know where to run

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Am short of words don't know what to say...(don't wanna sound bias)
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yeah if you know why they are arresting him,he might be right for resisting arrest

Last week,I was coming back home from an eatery around 8pm with my friend..the police stopped us and started searching our pockets and the car,as soon as one of them saw that I'm using an iPhone he seized my phone and asked me to go sit in thier car...i was confused until he came to me and started bragging about how he will throw me in cell(coz I'm using an iPhone right?) ..they said I'm a yahoo boy and I asked them for evidence; they said " you dey use iPhone "

I was mad and dumbfounded and had to bail myself out of the mess with 5k coz it's late,raining and have stuffs i got to do at home

Nigerian police is an embarrassment to the Nigerian community !

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Opistorincos(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is totally bad
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Scatterscatter(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Like seriously!

Anyways, we blacks sef get wahala while naija's own is *100.
Without force an average Nigerian is not ready to obey the police.
I'm not in support of police brutality anyways.

SCATTERSCATTER DON COME BACK AGAIN
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by omowolewa: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
He knows he has to part with a lot.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by suyamasta(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
What if they are kidnappers in disguise

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by frisky2good(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
So 4 policemen cannot arrest 1 unarmed civilian without beating him?

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Akinaukwa: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Police is your friend. ;DPolice is your friend.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by hardbody: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
...its as simple as Obey now and complain Later.

Seriously?

Once you get to the station, bail unofficially is a minimum of N5k depending on your perceived offence. Meanwhile if no one comes to bail you, you may remain there and if the God's are against you, they may want to reduce or decongest the cell, bros...na shooting and parading as armed robbers be that....

As much as possible, do not go with them, without appearing to be resisting arrest, when you go, have someone follow you with bail money, that's my piece of advice.

The dead tell no tales and you are lonely when you are dead.

15 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by charly4tex(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
milloguy:
If you haven't committed just go with them...I have never heard of police kidnapping...common bejng stubborn only brings deadly beating

@ Milloguy....
Police kidnap alot in my environ also known as unlawful arrest, they place u in cell, and ask u to call someone to bail u otherwise known as ransome.
If u don't know, except u r not in 9ja

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
But why is he refusing to comply with the police? After all, police is your friend.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by tdayof(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nigerians should know that you have no right to resist arrest.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by temptnow: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
People above me makes me laugh. Kids who haven't have case with police before. Is only Nigerian police that arrest innocent people and lock them up with higher killers. They will be driving pass and ask you where you're going to. They won't even allow you to explain, shuut up my friend. You are under arrest. Is it good??

11 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by miqos02(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Abeos(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
If this guy can receive such beating b4 getting to the station, one can imagine what he would face in the station embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term / Suspected Thief Nabbed For Stealing Laptop In Bayelsa / Man Killed While Negotiating With A Commercial Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.