Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Things Nigerian Ladies Should Stop Doing...please Its Irritating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Nigerian Ladies Should Stop Doing...please Its Irritating (950 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Nigerian Ladies Should Stop Doing...please Its Irritating by sumborri: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
I will summarily list these and others could add theirs based on observation.

(1) How dare you wear a "shimmie" or under-skirt and yet allow is to show in public. Not only that such a useless irritating under garment is out of vogue, why let it show , haba I feel like throwing up anytime I see these holy holy babes displaying this evil.

(2) Babe I know I asked you to visit, I even sent transport money, how could you wear "granny panties" and visit a man. Since you know we will everly open dat bootie, why granny panties. The type we see our mothers spread, how do u expect me to have an attraction or erection when you wear the same size of pant with my mother. If the pant tight you for yansh , bring better shape, NA CRIME?

(3) Babe there is a reason men like lesbians and yet hate gays, why do you wear male boxers. Please why. Bum short no dey market ? Isn't it better you stroll around with bare yansh , than to wear an unattractive garment like a male boxers , thus making me lose all apetite for sex ? Biko stop am

(4) When I bite ur Nipples, you go look me bad eye, yet you go bite my own despite say you know its small and any mistake you fit bite am swallow unknowingly, what are you trying to acheive by putting my nipple in harms way.

(5) Its not good dat once you visit and leave for the next one week, na so hair go still dey enter my mouth, hair eveywhere. Loose strands. No matter how I sweep , the hair no dey finsih. Is this a ploy to leave ur mark say u visit ? To cast me before other future babe visitors ? Not fair

(6) You give man ur number, he call you, you say who is this? he explain himself you say you forgoten who he is, he bone you, next week you send him message to please vote for you for miss nairaland contest, how come you take get him number, sabi who get am, even remember say him be nairalander. Na pretending go kill many of una.

Add ya own
Re: Things Nigerian Ladies Should Stop Doing...please Its Irritating by donbenedict(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Number 6 tho grin
Re: Things Nigerian Ladies Should Stop Doing...please Its Irritating by LordZero(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
number 6 mehnn.. ama visit the link and give her an invalid vote or vote her opponent.

7. you'll be trying to figure out what some naija babes be saying all in the name of British accent like >>>

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerian Ladies Should Stop Doing...please Its Irritating by daewoorazer(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
7. Why do they wear granny cotton panties combined with those undershorts underneath trousers...3 in 1 lyk realy? U dnt nid an herbalist to know thy pussy shalt ooze
Re: Things Nigerian Ladies Should Stop Doing...please Its Irritating by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2018
sumborri:
I will summarily list these and others could add theirs based on observation.

(1) How dare you wear a "shimmie" or under-skirt and yet allow is to show in public. Not only that such a useless irritating under garment is out of vogue, why let it show , haba I feel like throwing up anytime I see these holy holy babes displaying this evil.

(2) Babe I know I asked you to visit, I even sent transport money, how could you wear "granny panties" and visit a man. Since you know we will everly open dat bootie, why granny panties. The type we see our mothers spread, how do u expect me to have an attraction or erection when you wear the same size of pant with my mother. If the pant tight you for yansh , bring better shape, NA CRIME?

(3) Babe there is a reason men like lesbians and yet hate gays, why do you wear male boxers. Please why. Bum short no dey market ? Isn't it better you stroll around with bare yansh , than to wear an unattractive garment like a male boxers , thus making me lose all apetite for sex ? Biko stop am

(4) When I bite ur Nipples, you go look me bad eye, yet you go bite my own despite say you know its small and any mistake you fit bite am swallow unknowingly, what are you trying to acheive by putting my nipple in harms way.

(5) Its not good dat once you visit and leave for the next one week, na so hair go still dey enter my mouth, hair eveywhere. Loose strands. No matter how I sweep , the hair no dey finsih. Is this a ploy to leave ur mark say u visit ? To cast me before other future babe visitors ? Not fair

(6) You give man ur number, he call you, you say who is this? he explain himself you say you forgoten who he is, he bone you, next week you send him message to please vote for you for miss nairaland contest, how come you take get him number, sabi who get am, even remember say him be nairalander. Na pretending go kill many of una.

Add ya own

What's wrong with wearing the underskirt?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies beware of all these guys / My Room-mate Is A Gay??am I A Victim / Bad Sides Of Dating Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.