Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? (3646 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by halfricanadian(f): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, one more thing we have in common. Some people would say that's boring if you don't go out & get wasted on weekends.

How do you feel about guys who do party?

lol cos i dont kno wats my gain wen im wasted cheesy
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol cos i dont kno wats my gain wen im wasted cheesy

Do you drink at all though? Like on occasions
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by halfricanadian(f): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
PunkyV:

Do you drink at all though? Like on occasions

No wen forced by brodas usually orijin drink cheesy bt av stopped dat

One oda time guiness i was so so so so depressed
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

No wen forced by brodas usually orijin drink cheesy bt av stopped dat

One oda time guiness i was so so so so depressed

Hahaha. Ok.
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by halfricanadian(f): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. Ok.

Yeah do u?
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
•Dude!! Your woman doesn't like it,you should consider her.
Your not a single guy that's free to decide anything he pleases,you've a partner.
Is the relationship very serious?
If yes,you need to cut ties with the exes.
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah do u?

Alcohol doesn't agree with me but I do drink, like once a year lol. The only time I allow myself to have a drink is December 31. Even then, one bottle is enough to have me speaking in tongues grin I get drunk quick & I'm not that fun either because I get sleepy soon afterwards tongue Sometimes weepy too cheesy
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by halfricanadian(f): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
PunkyV:

Alcohol doesn't agree with me but I do drink, like once a year lol. The only time I allow myself to have a drink is December 31. Even then, one bottle is enough to have me speaking in tongues grin I get drunk quick & I'm not that fun either because I get sleepy soon afterwards tongue Sometimes weepy too cheesy

shocked shocked mehn same with me wow we av alot lot lot lot in common
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked mehn same with me wow we av alot lot lot lot in common

Wow. You get like that too? Surreal.
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by halfricanadian(f): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
PunkyV:

Wow. You get like that too? Surreal.

Yeah i sure do are u sure u aint my lost twin or my dream twin cry cry
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah i sure do are u sure u aint my lost twin or my dream twin cry cry

LOL, we must be kindred spirits or something.
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by halfricanadian(f): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, we must be kindred spirits or something.

lol shocked shocked abeg anythinh spirit i no dey if its nt holy spirit
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol shocked shocked abeg anythinh spirit i no dey if its nt holy spirit

LOL, spirit as in soul
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by halfricanadian(f): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, spirit as in soul

No o wat are u saying grin lets call ourselves sister sister
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

No o wat are u saying grin lets call ourselves sister sister

Or soul sistas cheesy I like sister sister too smiley
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by halfricanadian(f): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
PunkyV:

Or soul sistas cheesy I like sister sister too smiley

Soul sister ke?

Sister sister
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Soul sister ke?

Sister sister

Ha! Ok then.
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Your not a single guy that's free to decide anything he pleases,you've a partner.

Funny enough when the girls keep the exes the guys object strongly
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by halfricanadian(f): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
PunkyV:

Ha! Ok then.

lol grin
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Babzilla:

Funny enough when the girls keep the exes the guys object strongly
•Yep.
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by deturla: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Bro! I don't think so, what does friendship mean to you? The fact that it did not work out between us doesn't mean we shouldn't/ couldn't be friends?
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
deturla:

Bro! I don't think so, what does friendship mean to you? The fact that it did not work out between us doesn't mean we shouldn't/ couldn't be friends?
•I've said my piece.
But if you end up with a failed relationship,its your own unwillingness to compromise that caused it
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by deturla: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•I've said my piece.
But if you end up with a failed relationship,its your own unwillingness to compromise that caused it

A well structured, planned and thought out relationship with specific directions is not bound to fail!

I believe when one continues to grow in love. It gets to a point, and you and your partner would have reached a specific height that you know where the togetherness is headed.

Not to worry bro! My relationship won't do that because I kept an ex as a friend! I love your feedback.

Have you checked my blog?
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
deturla:

A well structured, planned and thought out relationship with specific directions is not bound to fail!

I believe when one continues to grow in love. It gets to a point, and you and your partner would have reached a specific height that you know where the togetherness is headed.

Not to worry bro! My relationship won't do that because I kept an ex as a friend! I love your feedback.

Have you checked my blog?
•This post better not be fer yer blog in ANY way angry
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by deturla: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•This post better not be fer yer blog in ANY way angry

LOL...Bhet why?
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
deturla:

LOL...Bhet why?
angry
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by deturla: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PureWays(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. Go you! When was the last time you spoke to pureways?
I'm good dear. Been a while. Will message you soon.
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
PureWays:
I'm good dear. Been a while. Will message you soon.

Wow shocked Ok, cool smiley
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PureWays(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

Wow shocked Ok, cool smiley

Yeah.. Check it now.
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by PunkyV(f): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2016
PureWays:
Yeah.. Check it now.

I saw it.

I find it HILARIOUS grin
Re: Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? by deturla: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
PunkyV:

I saw it.

I find it HILARIOUS grin

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Jumia Global Shopping Experience / Demi Lovato Nude Photos Leak Online After Snapchat Hack / My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.