Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife (61895 Views)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by dre11(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
•I’m trying my best to satisfy her, but she’s into extramarital affairs —Husband

Written by: Ayomide Owonibi-Odekanyin and Biola Azeez, with Agency reports

An Igando customary court in Lagos State has dissolved a nine-year-old marriage over the husband’s inability to satisfy his wife in bed.

While delivering judgement, the president of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, affirmed that the union was dissolved because the wife had insisted on divorce despite several attempts to salvage the marriage.

Thirty-three-year-old Mrs Ifeanyi Samuel, a businesswoman, had instituted a legal process seeking an end to her nine-year-old union to Moses, because her husband could not perform in bed.

President of the court said: “The court has no choice but to dissolve the union in spite of the fact that the husband still claims he loves his wife.

“The couple can no longer stay together because the marriage has broken down totally.

“The parties are no longer husband and wife; they are free to go their separate ways.”

While testifying in court, the petitioner said her husband, in their nine years of marriage, had not been able to satisfy her sexually.

She averred, “My husband cannot perform well, he was not doing his `job’ at all and it makes me sad.

“My husband does not satisfy me, he does not last a minute in bed.”

Ifeanyi also disclosed to the court that she had to force her husband to go for medical check-up from where it was confirmed that he is suffering from low sperm count.

“My husband has low sperm count. I bought the drugs prescribed by the doctor for him, but he refused to use them.

“His refusal to take the drugs had resulted in fighting because I need a child. We have been married for nine years without any issue,” she said.

She pleaded with the court to end the marriage as her love for him was dead.

In his reaction, 40-year-old Samuel admitted he had low sperm count and he is looking up to God for divine intervention.

“I am trying my best to satisfy my wife and I am also trusting God for a miracle,” he said.

He, however, claimed his wife was into extramarital affairs, stating that men always called her at odd hours.

“My wife has been committing adultery, there was a day I saw a text message she sent to her lover.

“I showed her the text, but instead of her to apologise, she warned me not to touch her phone again.

“My wife goes out without telling me and comes back at 11.00pm. and whenever I query her, she would tell me she owns her life,” he affirmed.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/he-does-not-satisfy-me-doesn’t-last-a-minute-in-bed-—wife-•i’m-trying-my-best-to-satisfy-her-but-she
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Adesiji77: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
When another woman is complaining of 10 hours/times per day? Different strokes cheesy

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by SeverusSnape(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Both of them no serious.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by donbenedict(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin

U fvck woman tire, she complain

U no fvck am at all, she complain

U fvck am optimally, she go still complain...

Wetin??

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by vjsmiles: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by ijustdey: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
different strokes for different women....

what can you do to satisfy them.....

I guess nothing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by YourMajesty(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why are some women so confused? The other one was complaining bitterly that her husband last for 10 hours. Wetin some women need sef?

She can go to limpopo to meet the 10 hours crew.

19 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by ouigy99(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

U fvck woman tire, she complain

U no fvck am at all, she complain

U fvck am optimally, she go still complain...

Wetin??
My rather... In the words, just satisfy your self. Even if it's 5 seconds or 5 hours it takes you to cum, so far you are satisfied, bleed others views. You been them well, the complain all you do is to bleep while your mates are there making money. You go out to hustle, she complains that you stay out too long and don't have time for her... Seems you have other young girls outside.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by ad84ada(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think someone should visit this Igando court and confirm all this stories. Why always Igando?

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Young03(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
WOMEN Confused sect of human beings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
A broke man with a weakass bed game...your case dey godi hand

3 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by timilehing(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
대박 grin
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by dammytosh: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Eh yah.

That is why u should marry ur match.

SHE DEY scream harder harder harder for road u dey use alomo.

Can u continue to sustain with alomo in 15 years time ?

Carry ur pant and run.

OFFER LASTS BEFORE U SAY I DO.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
yeye woman. sex na food ?

5 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
It's a 2 way street

That's why you should be careful before you choose someone to spend the rest of your life with,the man might not last a minute as said; If that's the case he should seek help

And the other way round,it might be that the woman has been on the street for so long (u know what I mean) her canal may be too deep and will probably need airtel mast to fill it up)

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by babyfaceafrica: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na food?..some one minute beta one hour!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Flexherbal(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
On a serious note, with our herbal tea, you can always satisfy madam.
Why not try it out. Everything in Nigeria can't be fake. So many people have got solutions to their problems here on Nairaland. I have bought phones and other things through Nairaland.
So many homes have regained their lost joy, with this herbal tea. It has no Side effect. It's 100% Natural.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na them them....always fvcking outside marriage....
I no call any body name ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by obembet(f): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
there some machines in the House.. i just like reading comments here.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by frrank(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
No point trying to understand women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by suyamasta(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
sorry
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by opethom(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
She needs that man from losseto or so way dey do that thing 10hours per day....
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by YourMajesty(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
I tried my best to study "how to understand a woman" but i still can't understand them.

But i still respect them though.

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Peacetemi: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grinSee your life?? When they tell them to always have sex before marriage, they'll never listen. One minute man. It's better not to have an erection at all

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin Here is what you need grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poor guy lol

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sweatlana: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
The men on this forum are such hypocrites

First they say women pretend like they don't like sex
Now when a woman says she likes sex, she's a wh.re

ALL WOMEN LIKE SEX PROVIDED THE GUY KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by gabolak(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
little no dey do u
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by chiefololade: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Igando again?
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
yeye woman. sex na food ?

Sex isn't food but its a very important factor in any good relationship. You can't suffer in silence when you're not enjoying the sex. . . its better to get a divorce than cheat, isn't it?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by theEYe21(f): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Like it or not, you still love them no matter what, and you will marry one of them grin
Young03:
WOMEN Confused sect of human beings

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.