Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife (61816 Views)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Jamesmatic(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
GOBE angry
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by r2beez(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think it best with d way d marriage was dissolved.........ow can a woman be so impatient all because ur man can't perform........I pray she finds d man wey go over perform.......a woman dat is suppose to b consoling d husband in d condition e hiz,instead she iz making tinz worst 4 him.......pray d man finds true love

4 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Dabbyfab: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
The marriage broke down cos the woman wanted a child. The man would have taken the drugs and also pray that God heals him through the drug. A woman doesn't have much time like men,maybe her biological clock is about ticking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Adesiji77:
When another woman is complaining of 10 hours/times per day? Different strokes cheesy

My brother,me when dey vex say women i dey come across no get stamina na hin dis one dey complain..wallahi who get her number abeg.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by bode004: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sorry for the man.. he did not take care of himself... when there is a natural supplement that can make him to be active on bed.. tell him to contact me on 07068376662.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
dre11:

“His refusal to take the drugs had resulted in fighting because I need a child. We have been married for nine years without any issue,” she said.
She pleaded with the court to end the marriage as her love for him was dead.
In his reaction, 40-year-old Samuel admitted he had low sperm count and he is looking up to God for divine intervention.
“I am trying my best to satisfy my wife and I am also trusting God for a miracle,” he said.

Ha. You refused to use the medicine. But then you're looking up to God.
"You don't see 'faith healers" working in hospitals for the same reasons you don't see "prophets and fortune tellers" winning the lottery

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Toosure70: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Just check their names, na the same people. Their men no sabi and their women like am die.

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Sex isn't food but its a very important factor in any good relationship. You can't suffer in silence when you're not enjoying the sex. . . its better to get a divorce than cheat, isn't it?
or buy a di-ldo and please yourself ? so your children can have daddy and mummy around ?

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
amahthelma:
I think it best with d way d marriage was dissolved.........ow can a woman be so impatient all because ur man can't perform........I pray she finds d man wey go over perform.......a woman dat is suppose to b consoling d husband in d condition e hiz,instead she iz making tinz worst 4 him.......pray d man finds true love

You should pray the man finds erection cos love no dey shack una again,this days a man that can lash is very important..infact lashing and money goes hand in hand...abi i lie?
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
or buy a di-ldo and please yourself ? so your children can have daddy and mummy around ?

If it was for the sake of the kids, I'd understand but
THERE ARE NO KIDS! read the story man. . . so if there are no kids you're trying to be there for, then why should you stay in a relationship and use a Love Machine when you could be single and use a Love Machine or better yet, in another relationship with someone you love?

3 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Ayeesharh(f): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is why sampling b4 marriage is good, it gets u prepared 4 wah u gonna face 4 a lifetime.

I know some holier than thou NLanders will start raining insults on me now, who cares?
Meanwhile, hit like if u agree with me.

12 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by absoluteSuccess: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
.so pathetic.

meanwhile man and woman cream could have saved the marriage. but its too late to prescribe that now.

man and woman cream help delayed quick orgasm.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
ad84ada:
I think someone should visit this Igando court and confirm all this stories. Why always Igando?
Lol me too. The stories that always emanate from that court no be for here.

@topic Oga they give you drugs, you refuse because you're hoping on god for a miracle. You're not serious.

3 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by SOPIGO: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Flexherbal:
On a serious note, with our herbal tea, you can always satisfy madam.
Why not try it out. Everything in Nigeria can't be fake. So many people have got solutions to their problems here on Nairaland. I have bought phones and other things through Nairaland.
So many homes have regained their lost joy, with this herbal tea. It has no Side effect. It's 100% Natural.
How do I get the herbal tea.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

U fvck woman tire, she complain

U no fvck am at all, she complain

U fvck am optimally, she go still complain...

Wetin??
Nothing?
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by donbenedict(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Onyochejohn:
Nothing?
Wat is it?

Nothing wah?
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

If it was for the sake of the kids, I'd understand but
THERE ARE NO KIDS! read the story man. . . so if there are no kids you're trying to be there for, then why should you stay in a relationship and use a Love Machine when you could be single and use a Love Machine or better yet, in another relationship with someone you love?
companionship and friendship
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by mb2015: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Adesiji77:
When another woman is complaining of 10 hours/times per day? Different strokes cheesy

I tie for for this women o......
Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Gabbyraze(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
sweatlana:
The men on this forum are such hypocrites

First they say women pretend like they don't like sex
Now when a woman says she likes sex, she's a wh.re

ALL WOMEN LIKE SEX PROVIDED THE GUY KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!
Alot of ladies will not agree with your assertion o but nonetheless,women are rarely satisfied with what they have.anyways sha,I know all ladies do like sex but not at all times
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by olajumokegloria: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can divorce my man as well if am in her shoes
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by gamunu: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
lol

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
What is ur length and thickness ? if u don't av a good length and thickness then u need to work on it
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by seangy4konji: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
You can never satisfy them.

Enough is never enough. Don't kill yourself because d them.

That cheating nature is in their genes.they can never be loyal to one man,if they are loyal physically?,psychologically they are bleeping brad Pitt or Jason statham.

Once you and your woman be it wife or girl friend start arguing because she does not want you to to press her phone,padlocks it all the time or go outside to receive calls?

Know thT she ain't loyal. Do t get mad though.just keep knackin her furiously when she give it to you. If nt fr fasting I would hav said a lot Of terrible things.

Never trust a woman. They are serpents.

They are just confused set of things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
youmour:

You should pray the man finds erection cos love no dey shack una again,this days a man that can lash is very important..infact lashing and money goes hand in hand...abi i lie?
datz to som ladies......lashing doesn't mean a tin to me
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by banme1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

Wetin??
do am seasonally
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
companionship and friendship

Really. lol.
The fact is that companionship and friendship, while important, aren't everything man. A complete relationship consists of companionship, friendship, great sex, supporting your partners development (physical and spiritual(if you're religious)). . . if one factor is missing it will lead to unhappiness that will end up destroying other factors
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by abeniagbon(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

Wetin??
Na to give am as she want nii
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sekundosekundo: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
This woman must be a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by banme1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Flexherbal:
On a serious note, with our herbal tea, you can always satisfy madam.
Why not try it out. Everything in Nigeria can't be fake. So many people have got solutions to their problems here on Nairaland. I have bought phones and other things through Nairaland.
So many homes have regained their lost joy, with this herbal tea. It has no Side effect. It's 100% Natural.
fake tea.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Really. lol.
The fact is that companionship and friendship, while important, aren't everything man. A complete relationship consists of companionship, friendship, great sex, supporting your partners development (physical and spiritual(if you're religious)). . . if one factor is missing it will lead to unhappiness that will end up destroying other factors
so if your partner gets into an accident and cant have sex no mo thats the end of that relationship right ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
yeye woman. sex na food ?
Imagine being in a marriage where one of you is a weakling. grin not funny at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is My Problem With My Wife / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / Baby Squeezes Face In Video After Tasting Something Bitter For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.