Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife (61916 Views)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Notyourb1tch:

And who said she had not done that? Who knows all the methods and options she has tried?

Anyways I know you the type of guy to Blake the woman irrespective of what she does so let's just agree to disagree.
you must have missed the part where the guy said she has several boyfriends on the side texting her at all ungodly hours of the night. listen, this is a simple diagnosis --- she is tired of sleeping with the guy and several opportunities have opened up with other men so she is going for the other men. dats all there is to it
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by obontami2: 12:38am On Jun 26, 2016
donbenedict:
me two. 2months ban.. well its even good sef.. at least I can focus on a program I running now

lol

cheesy

where is hateu2 e don tey wey i don look for her trouble

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by mira4u: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
amahthelma:
I even 4get tell u say we dey find slave 4 mi ouz......I no say u dey indirectly tell me say u dey suffer but don't worry we go pay u any amount u want because e b lik say d suffering don dey too much.....pervert quite ur miserable prostituting life cos u will riot in hell....m so sure u re suffering frm HIV/AIDS nw due to ur miserable wayward life but don't worry God will 4give u.....keep telling us ur story we dey understand.....na every1 u 1 follow quarrel diz night all because u lack manners

Lol hag goan marry. grin we'll continue tomorrow. My hubby needs me now. Bye illiterate. Hope you will consider my offer concerning my doggy. wink i have not changed my mind. see ya!!
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sbabimbola(f): 12:46am On Jun 26, 2016
men! no be small thing oooo. S3X!
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Notyourb1tch(f): 12:47am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
you must have missed the part where the guy said she has several boyfriends on the side texting her at all ungodly hours of the night. listen, this is a simple diagnosis --- she is tired of sleeping with the guy and several opportunities have opened up with other men so she is going for the other men. dats all there is to it

Lol I saw that part. That marriage is over. She should have divorced him first before seeing other men but I guess she was tired after everything. I am not condoning her behaviour at all but what led to those actions after 9years? She is not the only one to blame for the fail of her marriage

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
lol keke napep. brah ? this is what I am saying. she is a very ignorant woman if she thinks pharmaceutical medicine will cure low sperm count. in fact that chemical concoction will end up damaging him more. if she was genuinely worried about having a baby and she loved the guy she would have done lots of research online about how to naturally through diet increase sperm count and like i initially alluded to, its a very easy fix. you just need to stay away from cooked food for a while and eat raw foods because raw foods have enzymes in them. cooking foods destroy the enzymes and depletes your body. its a very easy fix. so the fact she wanted him to pollute his body with chemicals shows her research is lacking

grin grin grin grin
Guy are you for real?
Is she the one with the problem or the guy?
For the woman to divorce her husband,its obvious she had done every thing to ensure his manhood starts working...including researches...
but is she the one to make the move?
Is the guy in question lazy or handicapped? sad sad
The guy sud be the one getting upset for not doing what a normal man cud do in bed..shame on the guy jare...
The guy is not serious...to add to that,he is mentally lazy..so na woman go find solution to him manhood? grin grin grin..pls stop supporting such men...they are a disgrace to brotherhood..smh

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by GodblessNig247(m): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2016
mira4u:

Let me grace this thing this reply. It's obvious you have lost the point probably because your brain has gone gaga. The point is, the husband refused to take his drugs given to him by the doctor. It's not just about his performance. If he really loves his wife and respect her feelings, why will he refuse to take his medicines so he can be cured, while they leave the rest in God's hands? It's one thing to have such a problem, it's another to look for solution, which every normal man in his right senses will do. Why will I not stay with my hubby had it been he had such problem, inasmuch as he is willing to find solution to such problem, that is available everywhere now?

Lol grin see non-entity and wish. It's obvious you are the man in question. Sorry if you were divorced cos you refused to look for solution to solve your impotency. tongue

Foo.li.sh things that will not read and understand a post before castigating the female gender. Even bitches trying to act saint when they are worse.

U talk too much. Is it as a result of the vagaries of been pregnant?
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
lets also not forget the man was only alleging that she has "several boyfriends texting her on ungodly hours of the night"...if that were the case ,why didn't he divorce the wife based on extramarital affairs and why does he still insist that he loves her and doesn't want to divorce her?
It only shows that his accusations were mere allegations and a coverup of his obvious inability "to perform in bed"...simple!!

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 12:56am On Jun 26, 2016
openmine:

grin grin grin grin
Guy are you for real?
Is she the one with the problem or the guy?
For the woman to divorce her husband,its obvious she had done every thing to ensure his manhood starts working...including researches...
but is she the one to make the move?
Is the guy in question lazy or handicapped? sad sad
The guy sud be the one getting upset for not doing what a normal man cud do in bed..shame on the guy jare...
The guy is not serious...to add to that,he is mentally lazy..so na woman go find solution to him manhood? grin grin grin..pls stop supporting such men...they are a disgrace to brotherhood..smh
she the one aggravating for the baby and she the one with the ticking biological clock. she had 9 whole years to research and all she could come up with is pharmaceutical prescription. she is not serious. and she stayed with him for 9 years tells me this issue wasnt that much of a deal. nobody stays in a relationship they dont want for 9 years. i think, in fact i know she is bouncing because several other men have shown interest in her. dats all there is to it. all this stuff about baby and performance are just excuses so the court will grant the divorce. you not going to walk into court and say i want a divorce because i am tired of sleeping with my husband. the judge will chase you out with koboko. you have to look for something extreme to say . i see through her grin
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by GodblessNig247(m): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2016
Notyourb1tch:
Can a Love Machine give her kids? Did you read the article? Cos he has low sperm count and they went to the dr and he was given pills to help but he refused to take it. Clearly he doesn't care and not bothered to try and she is not happy with him sexually too.

Kids are a deal breaker for some people and so I don't blame her.

I concur. U are such a brilliant child. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Adaeze003(f): 12:58am On Jun 26, 2016
I think those bashing this woman because ANOTHER woman was complaining about too much sex are silly.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Notyourb1tch:

Lol I saw that part. That marriage is over. She should have divorced him first before seeing other men but I guess she was tired after everything. I am not condoning her behaviour at all but what led to those actions after 9years? She is not the only one to blame for the fail of her marriage
yeah well I guess they are both to blame. In his defense though he told the judge he still loves her but she is the one who stopped loving him. and she stopped loving him because of all her side men. i put the blame more on her side. but hey ? life is what it is, what dont kill you can only make you stronger. grin
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 1:07am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
she the one aggravating for the baby and she the one with the ticking biological clock. she had 9 whole years to research and all she could come up with is pharmaceutical prescription. she is not serious. and she stayed with him for 9 years tells me this issue wasnt that much of a deal. nobody stays in a relationship they dont want for 9 years. i think, in fact i know she is bouncing because several other men have shown interest in her. dats all there is to it. all this stuff about baby and performance are just excuses so the court will grant the divorce. you not going to walk into court and say i want a divorce because i am tired of sleeping with my husband. the judge will chase you out with koboko. you have to look for something extreme to say . i see through her grin
bro lets be honest...u r just unfair to her....r u saying she sud stay in a sexless marriage with no kids to look out for?
Why must she be the one to do what the man is ordinarily meant or supposed to do?
If she gets pregnant and delivers,will the baby belong only to the mother?
Well unfortunately she did stay for 9 years just to make things work...while the man u are supporting chose to remain that way and expect the low sperm count to disappear?
I guess if u have an issue with ur manhood,u wud wait for ur wife to tell u wat to do right? sad sad
Pls answer my question.... who has the low sperm count and can not perform in bed?...the wife or the husband?

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 1:07am On Jun 26, 2016
openmine:

lets also not forget the man was only [b ]alleging [/b] that she has "several boyfriends texting her on ungodly hours of the night"...if that were the case ,why didn't he divorce the wife based on extramarital affairs and why does he still insist that he loves her and doesn't want to divorce her?
It only shows that his accusations were mere allegations and a coverup of his obvious inability "to perform in bed"...simple!!
allegations ? the guy gave specific time and he told specific stories and told specific answers she gave him after he accused her of lovers messages in her phone. those stories are not made up. its a certain way someone says something and you know its real. these are not mere allegations. These are facts. Brah trust me ? that woman is not breaking up with him to go and return to her mothers house. she is breaking up with him to move into another mans house. the man she has being cheating with. thats the man egging her on to get this divorce. its an easy case to diagnose wink
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Notyourb1tch(f): 1:07am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
yeah well I guess they are both to blame. In his defense though he told the judge he still loves her but she is the one who stopped loving him. and she stopped loving him because of all her side men. i put the blame more on her side. but hey ? life is what it is, what dont kill you can only make you stronger. grin

Well i blame the man more. If he made more effort than i doubt they would have been in this situation. When a woman is fed up she is fed up. Your last sentence is so true.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Notyourb1tch(f): 1:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Openmine thank goodness there are still some reasonable men out there kiss smiley
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by redcliff: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2016
ad84ada:
I think someone should visit this Igando court and confirm all this stories. Why always Igando?
Lmao!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Notyourb1tch:

Well i blame the man more. If he made more effort than i doubt they would have been in this situation. When a woman is fed up she is fed up. Your last sentence is so true.

that woman was on the way out. I doubt any herculean effort on his part would have made her stay. but hey, we agree to disagree. the only thing constant in life is change and she has upgraded to another man. but karma is real. dont be surprised if this her new man turns out to be a violent dude lol. then next year she will come on NL begging her former guy to take her back. if i have seen it once i have seen it a million times.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
allegations ? the guy gave specific time and he told specific stories and told specific answers she gave him after he accused her of lovers messages in her phone. those stories are not made up. its a certain way someone says something and you know its real. these are not mere allegations. These are facts. Brah trust me ? that woman is not breaking up with him to go and return to her mothers house. she is breaking up with him to move into another mans house. the man she has being cheating with. thats the man egging her on to get this divorce. its an easy case to diagnose wink
Of-course..u expect her to go back to her mother's place and regret how she spent 9 years of her life waiting for a man to solve his manhood problems?
Allegation or not...what ever happened....i put the entire blame on the guy...so he wants the woman to help him solve his manhood problem?
like i said initially,the woman actually tried....some women will leave him after 2 years....
When he is ready,he will know where to find a cure for his problem... sad sad

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Notyourb1tch(f): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
that woman was on the way out. I doubt any herculean effort on his part would have made her stay. but hey, we agree to disagree. the only thing constant in life is change and she has upgraded to another man. but karma is real. dont be surprised if this her new man turns out to be a violent dude lol. then next year she will come on NL begging her former guy to take her back. if i have seen it once i have seen it a million times.
grin grin gosh you are such a clown..
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 1:16am On Jun 26, 2016
openmine:

bro lets be honest...u r just unfair to her....r u saying she sud stay in a sexless marriage with no kids to look out for?
Why must she be the one to do what the man is ordinarily meant or supposed to do?
If she gets pregnant and delivers,will the baby belong only to the mother?
Well unfortunately she did stay for 9 years just to make things work...while the man u are supporting chose to remain that way and expect the low sperm count to disappear?
I guess if u have an issue with ur manhood,u wud wait for ur wife to tell u wat to do right? sad sad
Pls answer my question.... who has the low sperm count and can not perform in bed?...the wife or the husband?

bro ? when it comes to wanting babies - its women who are always aggravating for it. us men dont care too much either way. so if she want a baby that bad she better start researching for how to increase the sperm count. its called being pro-active. as far as the marriage, I dont think it was sexless. the guy just not keeping it up for as long as she want him to. thats an easy fix >>> get a dil-do and finish yourself off. life aint that hard. its us humans who complicate life lol cheesy
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 1:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Notyourb1tch:
grin grin gosh you are such a clown..
grin wink
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 1:26am On Jun 26, 2016
openmine:

Of-course..u expect her to go back to her mother's place and regret how she spent 9 years of her life waiting for a man to solve his manhood problems?
Allegation or not...what ever happened....i put the entire blame on the guy...so he wants the woman to help him solve his manhood problem?
like i said initially,the woman actually tried....some women will leave him after 2 years....
When he is ready,he will know where to find a cure for his problem... sad sad
low sperm count is not a manhood problem. manhood problem is not being able to get it up. low sperm count is a dietary problem. and i refuse to believe she stayed in a marriage for 9 years that she did not want to be in. 9 years is a long time. all this low sperm count is just an excuse to give the judge for divorce. It wasnt a problem till she met someone else. its a very easy case to diagnose. she upgraded. but next time before she signs that FOR BETTER FOR WORSE paper tell her to think long and hard about that document cuz being a 2 time divorcee is not good on a womans resume grin
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
bro ? [b]when it comes to wanting babies - its women who are always aggravating for it. us men dont care too much either way. so if she want a baby that bad she better start researching for how to increase the sperm count. its called being pro-active. as far as the marriage, I dont think it was sexless. the guy just not keeping it up for as long as she want him to. thats an easy fix >>> get a dil-do and finish yourself off. life aint that hard. its us humans who complicate life lol[/b] cheesy
Ur bold statement is totally false...or better still, speak for urself...
U don't expect to get married and not expect children of ur own....then why did u get married in the first place...?
And if the guy isnt keeping up...isnt he suppose to charge up his engine? grin grin grin
Guy pls dont back that slow guy abeg...he aint man enough...
Or did he tell u he has a low libido and therefore cannot satisfy his lady for 9 years?
Is the man okay?

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
low sperm count is not a manhood problem. manhood problem is not being able to get it up. low sperm count is a dietary problem. and i refuse to believe she stayed in a marriage for 9 years that she did not want to be in. 9 years is a long time. all this low sperm count is just an excuse to give the judge for divorce. It wasnt a problem till she met someone else. its a very easy case to diagnose. she upgraded. but next time before she signs that FOR BETTER FOR WORSE paper tell her to think long and hard about that document cuz being a 2 time divorcee is not good on a womans resume grin
bros who get the problem called "low sperm count" ohhhhh...is it the man or the woman?
What efforts did the man make to solve the issue aka low sperm count?
so u said its not a manhood problem,where does the sperm come out from? his mouth? or his butts? sad sad sad
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 1:38am On Jun 26, 2016
openmine:

Ur bold statement is totally false...or better speak for urself...
U don't expect to get married and not expect children of ur own....then why did u get married in the first place...?
And if the guy isnt keeping up...isnt he suppose to charge up his engine? grin grin grin
Guy pls dont back that slow guy abeg...he aint man enough...
Or did he tell u he has a low libido and therefore cannot satisfy his lady for 9 years?
Is the man okay?
dunno bout you chief but I aint getting married because I want kids. for me the issue of kids is not a do or die situation. i dont understand all the hoopla about kids .. they come out and you gotta run after them for 18 years and then they go to uni and start looking at you like some archaic prehistoric person who they want to get away from lolzz. whats the fascination ? ahhh welll to each his own. not saying i wouldnt have kids but if my woman says she dont want kids I wouldnt divorce her because of that.

and with regards to the guy ? if he wasnt satisfying his lady she would not stick around for 9 years. she is a liar from the pits of hell, as they say
grin
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 1:39am On Jun 26, 2016
openmine:

bros who get the problem called "low sperm count" ohhhhh...is it the man or the woman?
What efforts did the man make to solve the issue aka low sperm count?
so u said its not a manhood problem,where does the sperm come out from? his mouth? or his butts? sad sad sad
as in it is a not a problem of the reproductive organ. it is an endocrine system problem wink
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 1:44am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
dunno bout you chief but I aint getting married because I want kids. for me the issue of kids is not a do or die situation. i dont understand all the hoopla about kids .. they come out and you gotta run after them for 18 years and then they go to uni and start looking at you like some archaic prehistoric person who they want to get away from lolzz. whats the fascination ? ahhh welll to each his own. not saying i wouldnt have kids but if my woman says she dont want kids I wouldnt divorce her because of that.

and with regards to the guy ? if he wasnt satisfying his lady she would not stick around for 9 years. she is a liar from the pits of hell, as they say
grin
Thats why i said u sud speak for urself....one man's meat is another man's kasala....dont use ur ideaology as a general interpretation for all men...
i love kids and i wud definitely want to have some with the lady i love so much... wink
Thats more like the "fruit" of our love... smiley smiley smiley
And i wud also want to see my kids grow up to full grown adults...which is every father's dream and desire!!
If the man didnt want kids,according to ur anaology,she wud never have married him....how many ladies get married without expecting the fruit of the womb? sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 1:46am On Jun 26, 2016
sukkot:
as in it is a not a problem of the reproductive organ. [b]it is an endocrine system problem [/b] wink
bro leave grammar or medical terminologies.....where does the sperm come out from?
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by marhoinspire: 3:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Wonders shall never end.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by donbenedict(m): 5:45am On Jun 26, 2016
obontami2:

lol

cheesy

where is hateu2 e don tey wey i don look for her trouble

cheesy cheesy cheesy
lmao, I dey gv am her own dose of trouble cheesy
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Sike(m): 5:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Women will always be women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baby Squeezes Face In Video After Tasting Something Bitter For The First Time / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.