Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,284 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) (82501 Views)

Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by MrWaters: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by miccheck58: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
ouigy99:
Owner definitely a Nigerian. Danfo bus with 2 camry seen on the same spot? My guess is that those vehicles are waiting for shipment to Nigeria. Since paintwork is cheaper and "doper" over there, he did all the painting there. It should also be noted that Houston Texas has a large number Nigerian population.

Did you just say paint work is cheaper in the US?
Niggas, what where do you guys get your informations from?
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by emmoteh(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rubish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by M4gunners: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
This place is Nigeria and not Taxas.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Exceptionalkeil(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
But op you need to tell us where the IG user indicated in her post that she saw this in Texas. Coz I just checked the post now and there is noting like that. I suspect you just want to gain followers for the IG user: katabata_Ng
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Destiny4fame(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
okay
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
that picture look like photoshop Guys... angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Rapfreak(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
LOL
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kunletoks(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
abegi that danfo is Lagos bound, dem don finish all the work for there, Infact person wey wan drive am don dey celebrate for mushin. Na just ship,land clear and drive enter mushin,oshodi,ikeja along remain

Baba, you funny.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lasgidi 4 show
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by ouigy99(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
miccheck58:

Did you just say paint work is cheaper in the US?
Niggas, what where do you guys get your informations from?

Mr nigga, I mentioned price and quality of the job done. As you dey form say you dey exposed, come down to Nigeria and paint your car and see if the paint doesn't start fading off under a year
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by stankezzy: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
kidman96:
I love this country..

Buhari is always right.
tufiakwa instead God bless fayose
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by ouigy99(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Every yellow bus is a "danfo" and it's going to Nigeria. Ok. And just so you know, it is a 100 times cheaper to do a paint job in Nigeria than in the U.S.

Ogbeni, just stay your Lane. Which other country will you see that same danfo bus, with the same yellow color and black stripes? Or is there an ojuelegba, mushin, or oshodi in Texas? As per the paint job, I wrote it being better or cheaper based on the quality of job you get for the amount you paid.
Go and watch the new captain America and tell me the only thing they used to make the opening scene look like lagos Nigeria. You should be proud that the world recognizes us for something apart from corruption and violence. Yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by booblacain(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
fiizznation:
This is a mommymobile Volkswagen shiity car. People hated this thing so much that I even began to think, maybe it was a crime for the manufacturers of this shiity thing to have created it in the first place. There was even some serious debate about this thing back then in 2006. Anyway the usually come in different colours and shapes. Very disgusting piece of crap. Funny, this thing reminded me of the Chrysler/vw partnership.

Now I know you don't live in Nigeria. Americana.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by shogotermies(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
y is she freaked out, I thought those buses are from abroad,they are not made in Nigeria, it still the same white folk product not ours...
But when u see innosson abroad please tell us again,maybe 2050 sha....
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
ouigy99:

Ogbeni, just stay your Lane. Which other country will you see that same danfo bus, with the same yellow color and black stripes? Or is there an ojuelegba, mushin, or oshodi in Texas? As per the paint job, I wrote it being better or cheaper based on the quality of job you get for the amount you paid.
Go and watch the new captain America and tell me the only thing they used to make the opening scene look like lagos Nigeria. You should be proud that the world recognizes us for something apart from corruption and violence. Yimu

I understand your logic wink and it makes sense in an irrational way. grin Anyone notice the oxymoron in my comment?
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
dokiOloye:
Buhari kwa?
Tufiakwa.

Here we go. "Who let the dog out..." grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by miqos02(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hm!
tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by numericalguy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
fiizznation:
This is a mommymobile Volkswagen shiity car. People hated this thing so much that I even began to think, maybe it was a crime for the manufacturers of this shiity thing to have created it in the first place. There was even some serious debate about this thing back then in 2006. Anyway the usually come in different colours and shapes. Very disgusting piece of crap. Funny, this thing reminded me of the Chrysler/vw partnership.

What is this one saying.
Why don't you go and design your own that is better than that vehicle.
All these arm chair critics.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by abwilly: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
While Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are trying to eradicate Danfo and Molue on the roads and streets of Lagos, a happy and proud Lagosian is rocking it in the USA.

What these governors had forgotten is that the yellow and black stripe colour is the symbol of Lagos. They met it, grow with it and changed it. They are trying to change our identity.

Why can't BRT Buses painted in our unique colour? Rather they were copying other people's or countries things. We now have red, white, black and all sorts of colours. BRTs are now blue, red and white. Why do we have to be copying?

For me as a Lagosian, I will Rock The colour any day, any time, anywhere
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kgr8mike(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
smiley God bless Nigeria, God bless Buhari cool

Zombies are confused. This is not the change they had in mind. It is unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by ayosco2008(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by hardbody: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:

Is it buhari that brought the concept of that lagos colour? Infact is buhari now a state governor ruling from Lagos? God should bless Nigeria and thereafter bless the governor of Lagos State as the state which has the paint on the bus which is the subject matter of this discourse. When your brain is encapsulated inside your obo why am I not surprised?
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by hardbody: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
ouigy99:
Owner definitely a Nigerian. Danfo bus with 2 camry seen on the same spot? My guess is that those vehicles are waiting for shipment to Nigeria. Since paintwork is cheaper and "doper" over there, he did all the painting there. It should also be noted that Houston Texas has a large number Nigerian population.

Highly probable. Very articulate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Toosure70: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Stolen vehicle from Lagos, Oyinbo Ole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by hardbody: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
fiizznation:

Yaba left escapee sighted......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why I like these kinda threads is You get to see lots of boneheaded Nigerians get excited for nothing. Some really stùpid ones will start posting crap like ' Naija taking over the world'.
Meanwhile you dont see that sort of foolishness from the Germans and the Japs whose cars are driven all over the world
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
abwilly:
While Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are trying to eradicate Danfo and Molue on the roads and streets of Lagos, a happy and proud Lagosian is rocking it in the USA.

What these governors had forgotten is that the yellow and black stripe colour is the symbol of Lagos. They met it, grow with it and changed it. They are trying to change our identity.

Why can't BRT Buses painted in our unique colour? Rather they were copying other people's or countries things. We now have red, white, black and all sorts of colours. BRTs are now blue, red and white. Why do we have to be copying?

For me as a Lagosian, I will Rock The colour any day, any time, anywhere

Since you are so proud of it you can paint your house and personal car the molue colours.. heck you can change your wardrobe to just yellow and black stripes
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think that is Nigeria naw....... @ op wia did u copy dat pix 4rm?
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
ouigy99:

So yellow buses with black stripes is now an achievment and something to be proud of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.