Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University (30827 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / 16 Pictures Some Students Playing Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Can Relate To / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I knew your mission is to derail my thread in the first instance. So just because I didn't include your picture for my "pictures you can relate to" just because I don't want to be sued for defamation and you're here now feeling on top of the word huh?? undecided undecided

You can actually derail my thread all you want but I'm gon tell you just this one thing "There is always a time for payback". FYI, I ain't replying you again after this one and good luck with the derailment
angry
Lmao aswear you' r high undecided undecided well it still doesn't stop me from derailing this thread angry

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by abbeyology88(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:
*stops bike*

Bike man: madam where you they go?

Me: take me to front page oga

Bike man: oya enter fast madam front page go soon full.

grin

Omo shocked shocked shocked, see as u set like 3 direct shocked shocked.

Am seeing an angel Moniker gringringrin
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by druxy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
Kk. Same pix with different caption, we need new pix
how 'bouh you give us something new or just Shut the phuck up.....
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Adeoba10(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
druxy:
how 'bouh you give us something new or just Shut the phuck up.....
Bro... U dont need to take dat personal... Chilll.... Oya take popcorn n petrol...

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by druxy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Adeoba10:

Bro... U dont need to take dat personal... Chilll.... Oya take popcorn n petrol...
eeheeeh....na so you like me reach?
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by blackbartee(m): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2016
*parks car* when this thing gets to FP I'll modify

Modified

And its hits FP.... picture memes don't disappoint when it comes to hitting FP
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:
13. How the whole class looks at you at the end of the lectures and you're actually asking a question

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique

Nor be lie
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 26, 2016
Na so dem be
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by deltateam: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:
6. The sitting arrangement for examination of most wicked courses

I wish all universities would adopt this method. Very effective. Atleast even if a student came out with 2:2 he will know that he can defend it not where there are 30 people having first class where only 7 are the real cases that merit it while 23 dubbed, copied or sorted lecturers.

We have been seeing the effects here on Nairaland with wrong grammar being the order of the day as well as posts where serving youth corps members say they are Camp, Corpse, Copper and all sorts of names.
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by devilmaycry: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2016
So this stuff made FP ..........wandament!!!
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by PaulAdeka(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2016
Best group photograph ever!

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Front Page finally
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by mekonglobal(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:
14. When after the examination you realized you submitted the question paper and carried your answer sheet home
Its not ur fault bruh, d witches in village are stronger than u thought..take heartcheesy
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Dreyl(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Berlyn:
u still dey proof stubborn abi My mission is to derail your thread grin
fade away before i ban you.
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by mekonglobal(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2016
PaulAdeka:
Best group photograph ever!
Jeezz warriis dis i can actually have a nightmare if i was d one dat took dis shot..
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by teejaypee: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2016
No. 7 is so crazy!
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2016
I concur! grin
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Dhotseal(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:
9. How you react when someone suddenly [b]remembers the lecturer the test he promised on giving you earlier[/b]

Remembers? Dude pls nah.....just modify and substitute with 'reminds'
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Dhotseal:

Remembers? Dude pls nah.....just modify and substitute with 'reminds'
Lol . . . Thanks, Bruh! I'll do that now cool
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Waskolo(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2016
Space booked!! cool
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by venal: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
when you lend your engineering mathematics book of 15k to someone, misplaces it and tries to explain. you like

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by jude90(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2016
that's true
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by AlPeter: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2016
When You got back from class with no money, tired n very hungry and your room mate tell they just finish eating the food you cooked with your last kobo.

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Happywoman(f): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
When you seriously want to show all ur enemies you made it into university on matriculation day

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Adeoba10:

Madman grin grin
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by 0ubenji(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, if you actually need new pics, then you actually send some of your pics you feel like it's going to make a good meme. Don't worry, I'll do the stress of giving it a very good caption and who knows I can actually give you a mention when I've finished uploaded it angry undecided
U cud Drop ur whatsapp contact bruh..
I fink I cud forward u a couple funny pix needing crazy captions..
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by tayo200(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmm
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by Abuklaw(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, if you actually need new pics, then you actually send some of your pics you feel like it's going to make a good meme. Don't worry, I'll do the stress of giving it a very good caption and who knows I can actually give you a mention when I've finished uploaded it angry undecided
make a perfect meme of this picture and mention me when you're done

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by NZAGHA(f): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sugarhugs:
*stops bike*
Bike man: madam where you they go?
Me: take me to front page oga
Bike man: oya enter fast madam front page go soon full.
grin
*starts bike* bruuuhm... Speed off. . . . . . Oya madam drop you don dey fp gringringrin
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abuklaw:
make a perfect meme of this picture and mention me when you're done

Where is the picture now? Cos I ain't seeing any picture here or maybe you can recheck and send it properly angry
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by McBrooklyn(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
0ubenji:

U cud Drop ur whatsapp contact bruh..
I fink I cud forward u a couple funny pix needing crazy captions..

I hope you haven't forget or maybe you didn't actually read the Nairaland Rule 22 which says:

"22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments."

But you can actually send the pic to my email cos that would have been a wise idea
angry
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University by kenoz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Same pics with different caption and topics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Quality Of Nigeria's University Education (Let's Rank Them) / ASUU & FG's 2009 Agreement / Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.