Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos (64708 Views)

Oshiomhole, Dangote, Obaseki And Ambode At The Burial Of Andrew Otutu Obaseki / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by baloo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
kendrick9:
how many investments does dangote have in the SE and SS...tribalistic man.....
unfortunately no investor will invest in a place that is not safe.make it a safe haven and the story will change.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tokt: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
masseratti:
its disheartening seeing post like this, the ND guys have a point tho, if they continue, maybe the North will allow resource control and every state will develop at her own pace.

What foolish point do those fools have? So far they receive far more than any other region. Have they been able to justify the much given them?

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tokt: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
caracas:

If dis guy donot get banned for calling a tribe or region 'fool'then the mod who saw this post n the poster are both FOOOOOOLS.

Ignoramus in his daft state thinks calling some ND fools automatically means all are fools. grin succks to be u.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tokt: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
banme1:
imagine ur reasoning. No wonder @ ur age u are still jobless

Believe u me, i am far more worth than ur entire lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by 0shyne: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
People of change......not biafrats grin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by 0shyne: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tochex101:
What kind of journalism is this?
All those pics are useless, where's the infrastructure, facilities and models we want to see..........

Make una go blow am again abi....

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by 0shyne: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tochex101:
What kind of journalism is this?
All those pics are useless, where's the infrastructure, facilities and models we want to see..........

Make una go blow am again abi....biafrats

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Ahmed4002(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
crixtex:
Now they need to employ young graduates especially the engineers buh for where .... cronies matter!! buh lets hope...

Congrats Mr Dangote, may God bless you as well as Mr Ambode... not one old thief in.Aso rock with no legacy other than scam...

Here is the graduates employed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYN-FNMd2zE.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by SUBWAY101(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can see some bitter Igbos crying on this thread. They are always bitter and sad for any progress in SW. Bitter souls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by idupaul: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
We want to see only Ambode there ..he is the only performer Nigeria has now
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by sammft99: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Where will Crude oil come from? ND im sure,be careful because pipeline will run from ND to that site..
Dangote those not need your bigotry.The project did not start under buhari Govt neither was the Refinery Licence issued by him,its was the GEJ govt that made it possible.pray that more refinery be created to creat jobs for people like you

Tokt:
Some ND fools won't be happy with this. They think their constant threats will make investors invest in their domain. Kudos to Dangote.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by ojaay: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
he is smart,detribalized,scandal-free and romances with all government.....and he also keeps a low profile....no be by noise!!....that's the secret!!!
Yea not by noise but by action sees opportunity and grab it at once (its mathematical logics)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by ojaay: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=46928163]he is smart,detribalized,scandal-free and romances with all government.....and he also keeps a low profile....no be by noise!!....that's the secret!!![/quote shocked
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by sammft99: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Other big men should emulate DANGOTE,jobs will be created.kudos to GEJ for the licensing the Dangote private refinery.more will come.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by masseratti: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tokt:

What foolish point do those fools have? So far they receive far more than any other region. Have they been able to justify the much given them?
its not in out place or rights to give to anyone, and its not helping us grow either, let them control their oil, we wont die, heck we might get into something more productive than oil, our govs going to abuja to collect money every month is killing the system and its making them unproductive.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Catastrophe1: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2016
I'm so happy for Lagos state and Nigeria at large for this refinery. so that the government can leave we the 5% alone. because we all know the reason why we are being held against our will. FREEDOM is all we ask.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Nice one, good development
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by ademusiwa12: 12:38am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=28pt]
Win a chance to have dinner with ademusiwa and miss toke Makinwa
ademusiwa@gmail.com
t][/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by sade1994(f): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2016
I want to work at dangote refinery as a quality control personnel. ..
May God help me
Amen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by fulanimafia: 1:53am On Jun 26, 2016
sammft99:
Where will Crude oil come from? ND im sure,be careful because pipeline will run from ND to that site..
Dangote those not need your bigotry.The project did not start under buhari Govt neither was the Refinery Licence issued by him,its was the GEJ govt that made it possible.pray that more refinery be created to creat jobs for people like you

Wrong. Dangote has made it clear that he will import his crude at global prevailing prices. The ports and not pipelines.

No investor has time for the rascality and insecurity of the Niger Delta. By 2018, Dangote will producing enough petrol, diesel, kerosene etc. to supply the entire nation's (including ND) demand and even have surplus for export to earn FX for the country. You are fast becoming irrelevant.

Your desperation to attach the IB to Dangote's success is laughable, as if he could do anything to stop the Fulani entrepreneurial powerhouse grin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by banme1(m): 3:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Tokt:

Believe u me, i am far more worth than ur entire lineage.
yes a parasite that u are.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by NovusHomo(m): 4:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Sweet Kemi, please DITCH THE WIG. You are very pretty without. And, besides, it adds nothing to our balance of trade.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by lalo128: 4:32am On Jun 26, 2016
omolola15:

Make una come blow am abi. Or start kidnapping his staff.
cheesy
omolola15:

Make una come blow am abi. Or start kidnapping his staff.
u don mk my belle full wit laff
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Zalza: 5:04am On Jun 26, 2016
kendrick9:
how many investments does dangote have in the SE and SS...tribalistic man.....

An investor thinks about securing his assets ..... Ipob and NDA should establish at SE SS

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Ebitaope: 5:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats Alhaji Dangote for this good gesture if others notable individual in nigeria can emulate you I believe this country will be great

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tochex101(m): 5:14am On Jun 26, 2016
0shyne:

Make una go blow am again abi....biafrats
I'll pretend I didn't see your post.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by atirolu(m): 5:44am On Jun 26, 2016
They don't even want kemi to appear well
Stretching her neck to see tings

That's wot happen if u are not making impact
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by kennycalls(m): 5:45am On Jun 26, 2016
where's ibe kachikwu
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Atk1nson(m): 6:11am On Jun 26, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
he is smart,detribalized,scandal-free and romances with all government.....and he also keeps a low profile....no be by noise!!....that's the secret!!!

True Bro, but there is more to it. When employers are complaining about power, roads, insecurity, multiple taxes e.t.c, I have never heard Dangote complain, he keeps talking of his plans to expand when others are downsizing. I hope he writes a book soon, he is my model entrepreneur.

He forsaw the naira-issue and cosied-up to GEJ to guarantee him stable forex supply. At the height of the forex crises, he was receiving $1 for every $8 sold by CBN @ 199.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by isaacputi(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2016
caracas:

If dis guy donot get banned for calling a tribe or region 'fool'then the mod who saw this post n the poster are both FOOOOOOLS.

Na wa for your level of comprehension o...he said some Niger Deltan, take it easy agent of commotion.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by omolola15(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2016
lalo128:
cheesy u don mk my belle full wit laff

I lie? Small time they'll say na their oyel money e take build the companies and they'll start blowing them up.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Atk1nson:

True Bro, but there is more to it. When employers are complaining about power, roads, insecurity, multiple taxes e.t.c, I have never heard Dangote complain, he keeps talking of his plans to expand when others are downsizing. I hope he writes a book soon, he is my model entrepreneur.

He forsaw the naira-issue and cosied-up to GEJ to guarantee him stable forex supply. At the height of the forex crises, he was receiving $1 for every $8 sold by CBN @ 199.
lols..I guess he gets priviledges other employers don't have in Nigeria and my hunch is that he donates to both PDP and APC so whichever wins..he is still in the game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.