Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Are The Chances Of Having Twins When ICUD Is Removed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Chances Of Having Twins When ICUD Is Removed (878 Views)

After 19 Years Of Having 9 Miscarriages And 4 IVF, Lady Conceives Naturally / The Benefits Of Having A Family Lawyer / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Chances Of Having Twins When ICUD Is Removed by jennybright(f): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please Doctors (gynecologist) what are the chances of having twins after IUCD is removed. i'm on it for two and half years now and wish to remove it soon. Someone once told me that once its removed i will surely have twins. i google it and is still saying the same thing. Does anyone have or had the experience. Its not a bad idea for me but let it come in boys thats what i'm looking for. Secondly I'm finding it difficult to calculate my ovulation as my period is irregular since i inserted this. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Chances Of Having Twins When ICUD Is Removed by thorpido(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
'I will surely have twins' is a false statement.However family planning with pills or IUCD has been shown to alter normal menstrual cycle and could cause hyper ovulation when stopped.That increases the chances of multiple pregnancy.
Your normal menstrual cycle will not return until you remove the IUCD and it will take a couple of months after the removal to stabilise.
Re: What Are The Chances Of Having Twins When ICUD Is Removed by jennybright(f): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
thorpido:
'I will surely have twins' is a false statement.However family planning with pills or IUCD has been shown to alter normal menstrual cycle and could cause hyper ovulation when stopped.That increases the chances of multiple pregnancy.
Your normal menstrual cycle will not return until you remove the IUCD and it will take a couple of months after the removal to stabilise.

Thank u sir
Re: What Are The Chances Of Having Twins When ICUD Is Removed by byvan03: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
The cycle thing depends on individual, most still do have a normal circle. Please relax your mind on the twins issue, if it happens,it happens. If it doesn't, just be grateful that you can conceive at all.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Done More? / Wall Decorations @ Cheaper Prices / Latest Information About The Doctor Who Commited Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.