Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue (33107 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2016
fineyemi:
See the hausas giving their life to christ
you mean Benue people are hausas? Hausa is not even spoken in Benue. Benue and Kogi are the 2 states where the hausa language is not spoken in the middle belt but Tiv, and Idoma.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by oloriooko(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2016
Just this one pic and you expect us to see the mammoth crowd?
Christians should show excellence in whatever they do
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by ArcFresky(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2016
bayocanny:

How do u know that he's a man of God

80% of the people will agree, and thats enough,

In between, Zero tolerance for Sin . uninterested in Worldly things, doesn't embarrass Himself with Politicking e.t. c
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by otemanuduno: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2016
ArcFresky:
Yea, thats my pastor.
Humble man of God
He is a man of Satan(jehovah)
I am a man of God(Reverad)
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by bayocanny: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2016
ArcFresky:

80% of the people will agree, and thats enough,

In between, Zero tolerance for Sin . uninterested in Worldly things, doesn't embarrass Himself with Politicking e.t. c
How do u know he has Zero tolerance for sin?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by otemanuduno: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2016
DanceVille:
Hallelujah!

The holy spirit is Moving.
He has the Evil Spirit in him. The Evil Spirit of Jehovah (Satan).
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Toosure70: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2016
guttentag:
photoshop
Boko haram, leave here please
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by fineyemi(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2016
rotimileke:

you mean Benue people are hausas? Hausa is not even spoken in Benue. Benue and Kogi are the 2 states where the hausa language is not spoken in the middle belt but Tiv, and Idoma.
really

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Orikinla(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
MisterMetro:
The Senior Pastor of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pst W. F Kumuyi was pictured with his congregation during ministering at IBB Square Makurdi in Benue state.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-crowd-at-pastor-kumuyi.html
HALLELUJAH!
We are victorious in Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah forever. Amen!

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2016
fineyemi:
really
sure bro! That's why you need to travel out of the south at least once in a while to know about your fellow country men. Nigeria is so diverse and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by eph12(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2016
bayocanny:

How do u know that he's a man of God
What are the things you check to know if one is a man of God?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by naxman(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Monkey d jump, Monkey d jump na were tree dey oh.... make dem hold crusade for Borno n see weda pple wul turn up like dis...... wen d pastor started seeing sometn like gas cylinder na dere church go close ofering box go sleep dere
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by emerged01(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Qmerit:
I was so small when I started hearing his name Pst Kumuyi... till date he's still Pst Kumuyi! Why some would be Arc bishop, some Bishop, Amb. Rev. MTN, Glo, Prof, Dr before their name etc and another reason I love Adeboye. I respect you sir

Pastor and Bishop performs the same role. Both positions are biblical
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by thoniann(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello Christians, I discovered something here on nairaland. And I wish we can enforce a change too. Have you noticed you cannot comment on a Muslim thread if you do not agree with or have something positive to post? As soon as you you hit the reply button, what you see is "Do you believe in Allah? " And a rider which says, if you believe, it would be posted with comments. If you decline, that page vanishes. Here we are reading a Christian post and lots of Muslims are antagonizing the thread. Why don't we have the same comment protection for Christian threads? @Seun, please look into this matter. If there's no favorable response or action, I promise to start an online campaign telling the world how your site discriminates against online Christians and free speech. Block me if you wish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by whitebeard(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
scammed minds embarassed
eeya..better go and read your bible before talking..smh..!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Hilaskee(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2016
The Great man of God!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2016
This is the only pastor that has succeeded in getting my attention whenever he preaches!!! I feel like he speaks the words of God just as God intended, without any sugar coating. God's messages through him is always a one of salvation, love and purity!!!! Jesus Christ always gravitated towards the broken things!!!! Never be ashamed to admit you are broken!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by erusen: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
scammed minds embarassed
hmm

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by erusen: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2016
thoniann:
Hello Christians, I discovered something here on nairaland. And I wish we can enforce a change too. Have you noticed you cannot comment on a Muslim thread if you do not agree with or have something positive to post? As soon as you you hit the reply button, what you see is "Do you believe in Allah? " And a rider which says, if you believe, it would be posted with comments. If you decline, that page vanishes. Here we are reading a Christian post and lots of Muslims are antagonizing the thread. Why don't we have the same comment protection for Christian threads? @Seun, please look into this matter. If there's no favorable response or action, I promise to start an online campaign telling the world how your site discriminates against online Christians and free speech. Block me if you wish.
let's just relax in let them have their way,we are not a cult that needs special protection

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by ArcFresky(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2016
bayocanny:

How do u know he has Zero tolerance for sin?
You are right, one can never be too sure these days, However among his peers. without Prejudice; he stands out .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by 99foxxy(f): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2016
fineyemi:
Who told you Benue state is hausas state? go and get a life.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by adecares(f): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2016
holy spirit at work
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by vorigan: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2016
fineyemi:

Are you drunk or what? Makurdi not Maiduguri
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by teekay213(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2016
see the rate of unemployment in nigeria..
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by ugwuishi(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Benue is an inhabitant that kill her prophets. To kidnap a man of God and kill him?

Let the inhabitants wait and see!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by amahthelma(f): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Ax dem plenty lik dat I sure say 4 God sight na only few Him recognise......some go go crusade just 4 solution if dem c solution finish dem go reach ouz bcom d demon wey dem b b4 infact som go 4get say God exist......no b number of people matter na number of people wu gave der lives to christ matters.....
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by EreluY(f): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=14pt]"Religion is the opium of the masses" (Marx, 1818-1883) and a "spiritual gin: an intoxicant dolled out to the masses by the ruling class to confuse and control them by keeping them in their places." (Lenin, 1870-1924).[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by ArcFresky(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=ArcFresky post=46928390]Yea, thats my pastor.
Humble man of God[/quote

He Is Presently in Nassarawa]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by khrisluv(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2016
juju in action
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by chiefolododo(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Photo wetin?
guttentag:
photoshop
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by SamConquer(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2016
thoniann:
Bro,You are blessed...The day I saw it I was so surprise.God forbid that I press the 'Yes' button,that is a very biased and sentimental action. Tomorrow they will be complaining if Donald Trump says Muslims should be banned from USA... @ topic Baba Kumuyi may you continue to be enriched with the word of God,Men like you make me to be more steadfast in Practicing my Christian faith.More Blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by dejavubobo1(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
Which religion do you belong?
Am a Christian & I follow Christ (STRICTLY)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback And Recent Photos Of Sharon And Charlene Oyakhilome / What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / The Black Woman Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.