Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka (41371 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Deepfreezer(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2016
What kind of nonsense bully is this. ? This wicked government
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by LANRYUS(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Our yoruba muslim Kabiru trying to kill yoruba Christian femi on the orders of the fulanis while Aisha Halliburton walks free. Spirit of Afonja! God dey!

Your attempt to divide Yoruba along religion differences will not work. We are too mature for that. God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by ladja2013: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2016
chimere66:
According to Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka, Fani-Kayode has been assaulted in EFCC custody in Lagos by an agent "Officer Kabiru".He said FFK was injured.

The EFCC Officer who assaulted Fani-Kayode is Sulaiman Kabiru.

More details later

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206628745822256&id=1380833650&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206628745822256%3Atl_objid.10206628745822256%3Athid.1380833650%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-6927996190430450501

And what again? Officer Labour cannot just wake up and injure FFK, it takes 2 to tango. FFK may have overstep his bounds or refuse to take to instructions.
It's better if you can use the medium to inform Nigerians how fayose will settle the piling workers salaries on Ekiti than poke nosing onto purely security issue.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by bashydemy1: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
doctokwus:
Lere Olayinka,fayose attack dog,now acting pro bono as FFK pr man.
Meanwhile his paymaster has enough troubles in ekiti for Lere to brief d Ekiti people on.
This is poor,attempted,diversionary tactics from d many nightmares troubling fayose.
Fayose shud try another because FFK can well defend himself,even in detention.
I laugh when i see his name, That Lere Olayinka of a guy is a disgrace how him take dey Ekiti and know what is happening in Lagos? Is he not the same guy that goofed in calcultion just few days ago?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2016
youngeagle:
See the leaders of tomorrow instead of them condemning this evil act unleashed on innocent citizen they are here celebrating it....the result of lawlessness of those in power is chaos and violence

...who told you they are future leaders? Zombie are frustrated humans who neither has a job or something reasonable. They don't believe in hard work as they see anyone living okay as a criminal. Forget about them and just be focus... Regards

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

You're right. When you die suddenly we'll paste diversionary tactics on your obituary
grin
shyling:

You're right. When you die suddenly we'll paste diversionary tactics on your obituary

2 Likes

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nigerianboi: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Our yoruba muslim Kabiru trying to kill yoruba Christian femi on the orders of the fulanis while Aisha Halliburton walks free. Spirit of Afonja! God dey!
are u a dumbbphuck or a gullible literate..?

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
No pictures so I wouldn't take this serious. Come back with proof if you want my concern.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by enigmagu1(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
If this is true...
It is totally unacceptable and the partaker should be brought to book.
Someone who has not been tried...

This is not the Nigeria, I av always wish for. Nigeria going backwards.
. PLS CAN GET THE VIDEO OF THAT PIC? @ EMERITUS PRES. JONA'S SPEACH. JUST A LINK... I WILL TANK YOU LATER...
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Pavarottii(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
enigmagu1:
. PLS CAN GET THE VIDEO OF THAT PIC? @ EMERITUS PRES. JONA'S SPEACH. JUST A LINK... I WILL TANK YOU LATER...
That will be difficult, but will try my best.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by gare(f): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
chimere66:
According to Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka, Fani-Kayode has been assaulted in EFCC custody in Lagos by an agent "Officer Kabiru".He said FFK was injured.

The EFCC Officer who assaulted Fani-Kayode is Sulaiman Kabiru.

More details later

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206628745822256&id=1380833650&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206628745822256%3Atl_objid.10206628745822256%3Athid.1380833650%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-6927996190430450501

If there is any element of truth in this stories then it is bad, I expect that EFCC should have the facts they need before you go and bring someone for questioning and I wonder why you have keep him for over 1month still questioning him.

All this is wrong, take this guys to court see you have overwhelming evidence against them which they made us believe I see know reason why they have assault them and keep them this long in custody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
druboon404:

But Charles and Henry okah are both igbo christains who did their best to Kill Former president Jonathan with bomb...na lie?

Charles n Henry ibos?

Poor you!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Phonon: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Was FFK on his knees when it happened?
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Oblongatarh(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just only assault? They should break one of his legs or remove one of his eyes jare! Mtcheeeeew! Do you know how many lives have been lost due to his greediness and that of others like him? I just can't wait for the day Tifnubu, RoTIFmi Ameachi, and all other awon Ole jati jati will be in their cells too. BeastSkaluwags!

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by humbleself242(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
U never see anything THIEF ! THIEF !! THIEF !!!

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by greatbrian(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
tendercharles:
We are truly fighting corruption.

No reasonable man will talk d way u did. U crazy civillians were clamouring for democracy now dat u guys get see how u r mis using power to oppress perceive enemies. And a clown like u still come here to post thrash. Dat shows how immature u are. Anyway u proved the point age aint maturity

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by wolex81: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=OgbonnaUbani post=46930035] Yoruba Muslim.

Not surprised at all.[/quo

YORUBA PEOPLE ARE WISE AND WON'T ALLOW YOUR TACTIC TO CREATE DIVISION IN MOST THE PEACEFUL REGION IN NIGERIA. I'M A CHRISTIAN AND I HAVE MANY MUSLIM FRIENDS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'M CURRENTLY LIVING IN AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. WE PEOPLE SHOULD GUARD OUR UTTERANCES NOT TO ESCALATE TENSION.

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by OBAGADAFFI: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
dammytosh:

They should better not die.

If they die nothing will happen.

They said more about Abiola.

IPOB gave ultimatum for NNAMDI kanu's release.

Rather than beat chest. In the interest of their family, pray they dnt die there.

If they die something worst will happen.

You APC guy are not learning anything from PDP defeat.

PDP is facing their karma today.

Power is not permanent.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by babydioku(f): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Well done boys. Kill him.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by OBAGADAFFI: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=wolex81 post=46945310][/quote]

Stop the hypocrisy, their is a massive religious divisions in in SW.

Most Yoruba Christians are waking up from thier slumbering.

Osun has taught us a bitter lesson.

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by gateleo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngeagle:
See the leaders of tomorrow instead of them condemning this evil act unleashed on innocent citizen they are here celebrating it....the result of lawlessness of those in power is chaos and violence

Use your brain...how true is this story? So you believe this because is coming from your self acclaimed PDP PRO...while can't FFK tell us this...or is that he can talk in the underground cell he is..... Abegii use your head....

2 Likes

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
shyling:

You dey mind him. He's acting like he doesn't know what Nigeria security men can do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
If this is true...
It is totally unacceptable and the partaker should be brought to book.
Someone who has not been tried...

This is not the Nigeria, I av always wish for. Nigeria going backwards.
but you r OK with nigerian of Looters rit? You ppl should at least condem these act of looting nigeria dry now! In sane countries like Asia, ppl like FKK will be sent to firing squared. Ask urself, this country have future at all. We ear PDP looters begging to return loots, ppl like u will never condem such! As fr me, I conderm in strong term both past and curent govt for their ill atitude against the country nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by gateleo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
We need video clips and pictures to confirm the authenticity of this story...Anything less of this is not acceptable....you can't just sit in the comfort zone of your house and be typing rubbish just to gain political sympathy...Give me the video and will definitely thank you later....
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Power is not permanent.
yes I agree with u, but they should vomit our money or they die now now

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by dammytosh: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Power is not permanent.

I am old enough to know that nothing will happen.

How old are u when NNAMDI Kanu was arrested and everybody gave Govt days , weeks , months .

Now the goal post is they must not die angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Adeagbo77: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
This stupid Lere guy is not supposed to be taken serious any longer. He talks with both sides of his mouth. This is one of true "omo ale jati jati" of yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by everozone: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
If it were in a sane clime Kabiru should have been disengaged from the commission.But in Nigeria anything goes.Well,I urge FFK to approach the court,although we don't have hope in our judiciary under this regime,but he should the needful.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Pavarottii(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Onyochejohn:
but you r OK with nigerian of Looters rit? You ppl should at least condem these act of looting nigeria dry now! In sane countries like Asia, ppl like FKK will be sent to firing squared. Ask urself, this country have future at all. We ear PDP looters begging to return loots, ppl like u will never condem such! As fr me, I conderm in strong term both past and curent govt for their ill atitude against the country nigeria.
What is ur proof that FFK is a thief?

1 Like

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by ivandragon: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
its sad reading comments of people praising the alleged assault on FFK... if the security agencies have proof of his crimes, he should be taken to court. The Late Awo suffered similar harassment but at the end of the day, he was vindicated. some people on this forum are cutting their noses to spite their faces by supporting this act of brutality. how many of you here work for private firms & earn salaries? how would you feel if you are suddenly arrested because your boss gave you a job to do from funds which you had no idea came from questionable sources? for those doubting the source, this was the same source that revealed the ill health of the Ekiti lawmaker illegally detained by the DSS, so give him the benefit of doubt. May we never be persecuted for our ignorance. those who have stolen our common wealth must be made to return it, but in doing so, we should not lose our sense of humanity & reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na so inmates dey beat their fellow colleagues.No be new thing.
Re: FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka by gateleo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
ivandragon:
its sad reading comments of people praising the alleged assault on FFK... if the security agencies have proof of his crimes, he should be taken to court. The Late Awo suffered similar harassment but at the end of the day, he was vindicated. some people on this forum are cutting their noses to spite their faces by supporting this act of brutality. how many of you here work for private firms & earn salaries? how would you feel if you are suddenly arrested because your boss gave you a job to do from funds which you had no idea came from questionable sources? for those doubting the source, this was the same source that revealed the ill health of the Ekiti lawmaker illegally detained by the DSS, so give him the benefit of doubt. May we never be persecuted for our ignorance. those who have stolen our common wealth must be made to return it, but in doing so, we should not lose our sense of humanity & reason.

Please save us this story by showing us evidences......don't ever ever trust politicians....he must show us videos clips and pictures to prove his point....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.